James Charles

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder is mophe can sue him for bringing the brand into disrepute, reports of lots of pallets being returned and mophe orders cancelled.

View attachment 16795
View attachment 16796
I thought the 35B was a UK/Europe exclusive, but it turns out that it stopped selling in the states a few weeks before James’s palette came out. The 35B palette is identical to James, but £14 cheaper. I wonder, along with cancelling people off the PR list, James requested the 35B to stop production too.

There was one thing in Tatis video that I did question and that's when she said about not sending out PR :unsure:

I remember Shane Dawson opening Tati's vitamins on Instagram a while ago.

Now he is saying how much they have improved his skin. I am very sceptical of Tatis vitamins. I'm sure if he used cheaper vitamins they would do the same job. I wonder if he's taken skin vitamins before.

I'm using pregnacy vitamins at the moment and Morrison's own has more ingredients than pregnacare £3 vs £11... and I not really sure where I'm going with this so I'll just shut up :rolleyes::oops:
I thought Tati got a lot of backlash from the vitamins when they first were released?

Like all things, nothing to do with the name, it’s the ingredients. Shane! Shut up!

Yes she did something about the ingredient saw palmetto effecting birth control. That's why she has the pills in the green packet.

Why do I remember tit like this but nothing of importance? 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Agree @DirtyLaundry its like using a generic drug/pharmaceutical drug vrs a brand name drug.
But I suppose that can be said about cleaning products too. And food etc. It’s all a money spinner imo.

Reactions: 5
Woah. He really should have taken this advice (and wtf saying there's no challenge when finding a masculine gay guy).

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Not the biggest Jeffree Star fan, but SHADEEEEEEE TO JAMESSSSSS is all over these tweet

SISTA SHADY STAYS SHADY lol
Not a fan of his either but this is the best shade throwing I’ve seen in a long time. James Charles found DECEASED.

Reactions: 9
I thought the 35B was a UK/Europe exclusive, but it turns out that it stopped selling in the states a few weeks before James’s palette came out. The 35B palette is identical to James, but £14 cheaper. I wonder, along with cancelling people off the PR list, James requested the 35B to stop production too.

I thought Tati got a lot of backlash from the vitamins when they first were released?

Like all things, nothing to do with the name, it’s the ingredients. Shane! Shut up!
Yep they stopped production of the cheaper pallet as it was very very similar to the James one.

I don't think Tati has had enough of a backlash against her vitamins. Beauty vitamins aren't anything new - I remember at school 20 years ago people were taking them. There's nothing ground breaking or even proven in her vitamins. They might help some people that are deficient in some things, but no more than eating a good diet or vitamins that are 90% cheaper. It's impossible to go on the tube with out seeing a dozen adverts for vitabiotics - they're cheap to make with a huge markup. They might work as the placebo effect is strong and if people are paying $40 a month for several months might make other lifestyle changes if investing in them.

Shame on Shane Dawson for promoting her vitamins (even if it was just a friend favour). He hasn't got a healthy relationship with food and sends out a bad message to buy an expensive magic pill rather than improve your diet.

Just waiting for a new James video, the last apology was so awful he has to do a proper one.

Reactions: 8

THIS IS WHAT I’M HERE FOR!!!!!!!
I blame the parents 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
J* is the QUEEN at shade! I gasped when I saw this.

Weird question, would Tati make money from her tea spilling video?
From her apoolgy? It's not monitised but still she's earnt millions from it.

She's got so much advertising for her vitamins that are expensive with a huge profit margin that people take for a long time. And her channel has grown massively so her personal stock levels is through the roof.

Reactions: 3
Yep they stopped production of the cheaper pallet as it was very very similar to the James one.

I don't think Tati has had enough of a backlash against her vitamins. Beauty vitamins aren't anything new - I remember at school 20 years ago people were taking them. There's nothing ground breaking or even proven in her vitamins. They might help some people that are deficient in some things, but no more than eating a good diet or vitamins that are 90% cheaper. It's impossible to go on the tube with out seeing a dozen adverts for vitabiotics - they're cheap to make with a huge markup. They might work as the placebo effect is strong and if people are paying $40 a month for several months might make other lifestyle changes if investing in them.

Shame on Shane Dawson for promoting her vitamins (even if it was just a friend favour). He hasn't got a healthy relationship with food and sends out a bad message to buy an expensive magic pill rather than improve your diet.

Just waiting for a new James video, the last apology was so awful he has to do a proper one.
I’m not happy about her vitamins /snake oils either. It’s just another way to milk subscribers for their hard earned cash. People would be much better off taking fish oil and eating well to improve their skin/hair/nails but unfortunately a lot of people don’t want to do any work, they’re “happy” to be duped by a magic pill instead of chucking down a salad. A world of Minghams 😂

THIS......
it’s just as bad as James saying chewing his sugary crap just before going to bed helps him sleep 🤷‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 3
THIS......
it’s just as bad as James saying chewing his sugary crap just before going to bed helps him sleep 🤷‍♀️🤣
I kind of feel like the vitamin thing is irrelevant to this whole ‘drama’
The real issue is JC’s behaviour that has been apparent for years (ebola gate, his gay eating comments...) In my opinion Tati isn’t innocent because she’s known for a long time what kind of person James is, it’s only now that he’s ‘personally’ offended her that she’s speaking up.

That being said I’ve unsubbed from JC and subbed to Tati, it’s better content anyways. 🤷🏻‍♀️

In my opinion Tati isn’t innocent because she’s known for a long time what kind of person James is, it’s only now that he’s ‘personally’ offended her that she’s speaking up.
Vitamin-gate is such a tiny part of it all now 😂
She didn’t speak out straight away though, it was only after Gabriel Zamora got involved she spoke out.
It’s a difficult situation to be in, clearly since February Jeffree/Nate Shane/Rylan and Tati/James have pulled away from him. But if she’d released this information about him without this catalyst she’d look like a witch.
I think the Gage stuff started this all off as a public issue, and it’s snowballed from there.

I’m waiting for the Dolan twins to come forward now.
But you’re right, the question is, everyone who knew what he was like jumping to unfollow now.
Why wait so long. Why not unfollow back then, Unless it was to avoid drama and questions.

Reactions: 6
People do enjoy a fall from grace...

I'm sure James was loving the LauraLee/Manny saga and now a year down the line it's happening to him.

I think it's brilliant :devilish:

I'm sure he's got savings. He'll be fine.

I kind of feel like the vitamin thing is irrelevant to this whole ‘drama’
Well it's relevant, but certainly not the main story. Everyone is acting as if Tati is amazing, she was happy to enable him until he used another vitamin and that was the final straw.

Tati is disingenuous about how much money and buisness is important to her. She went on in her video how it was a huge thing she's in the industry as a 30 something and she doing it for women. It isn't a big deal at all, she's an beauty infuencer and pretty normal that someone of her age is in the game - after all it's about being relatable.

Yeah James being the Harvey Weinstein of YouTube is by far the main thing but if he hadn't of threatened her buisness and revinue she'd still be friends with him.

Just waiting for all the other people he's creeped on to come forward now. Jeffree stars brother in law probably

Reactions: 10
I’m interested to see what Jeffree says about ‘Nate banning him from the house’
Maybe JC tried to hit on Zach?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I'm sure he's got savings. He'll be fine.
He's probably only got enough for the 6m mansion and one Tesla. He wants the 30m mansion full of supercars. More money you have the more you want, for so many people!

Reactions: 1