James Charles

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Sit down James....
You’re already cancelled 😎
And damn this kid can’t act...

IM LEaRniNg aNd GrOwiNg...
im only nineteen (part 35)
That was difficult to watch, what a pity party! What was with the constant deep breaths and biting his lip 🤦🏼‍♀️ Sounds like he has a 2 minute script to read out and was trying to make it last 🤣 pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That was difficult to watch, what a pity party! What was with the constant deep breaths and biting his lip 🤦🏼‍♀️ Sounds like he has a 2 minute script to read out and was trying to make it last 🤣 pathetic
BTEC in Acting level 1
Lectures and course material provided by Laura Lee

Reactions: 14
He's loosing a lot more subs than shown because someone has been buying him subs as he's been loosing them. Quite a few comments on Tati's video say his numbers were steadily falling then suddenly shooting up by 10k. Not at all suspicious. I watched it for myself and, sure enough, fell by a hundred or so every refresh then suddenly back up by 5k!

Reactions: 6
It’s all coming out now! More stories of him going after straight guys. I’m so glad the creep is done for.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder if he’s sexually inexperienced and that’s why he goes for straight guys- cos it’s safe. Just a thought

He's loosing a lot more subs than shown because someone has been buying him subs as he's been loosing them. Quite a few comments on Tati's video say his numbers were steadily falling then suddenly shooting up by 10k. Not at all suspicious. I watched it for myself and, sure enough, fell by a hundred or so every refresh then suddenly back up by 5k!
Yeah, I noticed that yesterday when he was meant to be at his event... guess he was buying subs instead.

It’s all coming out now! More stories of him going after straight guys. I’m so glad the creep is done for.

View attachment 16661
Tati really seemed like a mum figure for him and he's thrown it all away. I cackled when she said in the video to his own mum to get to LA and get off Instagram as her sons need her.

Reactions: 5
I wonder if he’s sexually inexperienced and that’s why he goes for straight guys- cos it’s safe. Just a thought

He’s been quite open about his lack of experience and what role he prefers to play when he’s..... getting down and dirty 😎
I think he’s a lad who’s all talk and his ego is linked so closely to his sexuality now anyone who turns him down becomes a mission.
Like going after a business contract.
If you hear him talking about his “brand” it’s FULL ON.
If that’s his attitude in his personal life he’s been due this downfall for a long long time.
I’ve seen mention of him trying it on with people in the past and I wonder if it is what split him from the Dolan twins (like most assumed)
It honestly couldn’t happen to a better person. Even with the latest Gage scandal he was boasting it was good publicity.
I’m done with humanity if he is allowed bounce back from this.

Reactions: 9
Never liked him or understood he’s popularity, Bretrock is funnier.

Why the duck he goes for straight guys he’s never gonna get, does he think he’s going to get another Nate, paid for dick that is all it ever be.

Be interesting to see if this blows over tho or he’s dropped from everything.

Reactions: 5
Well from what she said in the video, seems her husband and her were the biggest advisors and teachers for his career so far.
Wonder when he'll get scammed by bigger crooks than he is

Reactions: 3
Can't you post it here l. I Googled James Charles Feris wheel but couldn't find the actual video :oops:

Type it into Twitter.
James Charles Coachella Ferris wheel.
You’re welcome....... and equally, I’m sorry 😂
(He has both confirmed and denied it’s him so who knows 🤷‍♀️)

If what James has done is true, then it is really appalling but there is something about Tati that rubs me the wrong way. She is a 37 year old woman crying about a teenage boy. She paid and flew him out when he was only 17 to do her makeup and she was in a position of power as she had a career and followers and James was relatively unknown then. If the genders where reversed and it was a man flying out a teen girl and promising big brand deals and lots of money it would be creepy. I can believe that James has made mistakes and preyed on straight men as that is what the evidence shows but Tati still did some questionable things, no matter how nice her intentions where.

Reactions: 7
Eek iwish I hadn't of looked up the Ferris wheel just now.

Tati has reached 7m subs and James is about to go under 15m. If this keeps up she'll overtake him in a few days

Reactions: 4
Eek iwish I hadn't of looked up the Ferris wheel just now.

Tati has reached 7m subs and James is about to go under 15m. If this keeps up she'll overtake him in a few days
I looked it up to, even with a warning I couldn’t help myself...grim!

If what James has done is true, then it is really appalling but there is something about Tati that rubs me the wrong way. She is a 37 year old woman crying about a teenage boy. She paid and flew him out when he was only 17 to do her makeup and she was in a position of power as she had a career and followers and James was relatively unknown then. If the genders where reversed and it was a man flying out a teen girl and promising big brand deals and lots of money it would be creepy. I can believe that James has made mistakes and preyed on straight men as that is what the evidence shows but Tati still did some questionable things, no matter how nice her intentions where.
Maybe she enjoyed being his mentor & being kind. Most new talent needs someone more experienced to take them under their wing & give them advice.

Reactions: 9