James and Maeva Made in Chelsea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s bored. Putting up controversial stuff on Instagram to cause arguments with people.

Reactions: 9
Jesus bleeping Christ. Why is she putting her naked child on the internet. I don’t think she realises how dangerous it is to do this. I would never even consider putting my child on social media after what I deal with at work. I would never give the sick fucks any opportunity

Reactions: 7
Felt so tense watching the video of him playing with that HUGE stand alone mirror! I highly doubt its fixed to the wall! You can see it wobble when he takes his hands off... imagine if it fell over on him. Awful.

I saw this too and panicked about it not being fixed to the wall… I hope they read here and get it fixed as it would kill him ..!!

Reactions: 1
I really think the baby looks like that Charlie guy from Love Island. The one friends with Miles.

Imagine just for Shits & Giggles, Maeva was your child and you had to endure 18 years of her 'growing up'!

I've got indigestion just thinking about it.....

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I went down to see my cousin today and we were out walking her dog in SW where James works and we saw him. He’s very angular in person.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow Beau is the spitting image of Maeva, even the baby teeth!

0CE808D4-3D93-4ACC-B042-898510F0638C.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Is their wedding definitely in December? A few posts about it being soon, she’s even had nails done for the registry office. They wouldn’t have their wedding on Beau’s birthday, would they?

• Wow
I predict this thread will pick up again leading up to the wedding as I'm sure there will be vitriol from Maeva towards some of her poor wedding suppliers or even guests..

• Haha
Didn’t someone ask the other day if the wedding could be sooner than December? Another Chelsea registry office ceremony
ahh the happy couple!!

C9903768-793D-49E4-8E85-A6E6F0DD7DD5.jpeg

---
Yes I questioned it as she mentioned she had her nails done ready for registry wedding so I presumed that was soon and they are having two weddings. Maybe the second one is abroad and in December? Hope to God it’s not in Les Gets, my special place 😅
---
New thread

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.