James and Maeva Made in Chelsea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf?! Why is Beau locked in the pen whilst James is sat on the bloody sofa? This poor boy 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 6
You don’t need to chew ur way out, u can just ask… wtf??? The kid can’t talk! And judging by the noise he’s making, I think he is trying to tell you he wants out but instead ur just filming him!! 🙄

Reactions: 9
Off on another trip away without Beau.

Interesting how the puppy always goes to work with James. Is that when he’s dropping in to work with his daddy?!

Reactions: 1
Off on another trip away without Beau.

Interesting how the puppy always goes to work with James. Is that when he’s dropping in to work with his daddy?!
So she never sees the puppy because she’s always with James at work. So when does she see James?

I think the biggest question is how often does James spend time with his own baby.

I’ve screenshot some of her Q&As. She’s so bloody rude and she also has serious issues that the pregnancy pic she chose was because she wasn’t big yet!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I think she’s quite rude to people. I bet her mother in law does help a lot. It interesting response to having more kids but I hope she’ll wait until Beau and is older as I don’t think she’d cope with kids close in ages.

If James is going to work for his dad I assume he’s dumping Bonnie with his mum.

I hope they realise how lucky they are with James’s mum! I would also hate a puppy right now with my10 month old. It’s blatantly what James wants James gets. Beau is such a gorgeous little boy and it’s obvious that Maeve does nearly all the work

God knows why Maeva wants more kids when she’s struggling with the one. She doesn’t strike me as maternal one bit and complains everyday, why bring another child into that?

Reactions: 8
She wants more kids!? Maybe she'll go abroad for gender selection because I can't imagine how much more neglected another boy would be.

Reactions: 2
God knows why Maeva wants more kids when she’s struggling with the one. She doesn’t strike me as maternal one bit and complains everyday, why bring another child into that?
She despises being a parent!!

Reactions: 4
I’m obviously not going to share it here but I think it’s absolutely sick and disgusting the photo Maeva shared of Beau naked on the bed. I think that’s even worse than the bath photos.

• Wow
So am I right in thinking Beau sleeps in an actual bed now? From her latest stories. Surely that’s insane?!

So am I right in thinking Beau sleeps in an actual bed now? From her latest stories. Surely that’s insane?!
He might just be there after the bath so he can watch the tv- it’s too cold atm for him to be naked. But unacceptable picture :(

Why would I expect anything better from this pair 🙄

View attachment 2471987
What the duck! To anyone who doesn’t have kids and so might not see the harm here… this is basically everything you’re told not to do when it comes to baby sleeping arrangements. About 10 pillows, the blankets, I am absolutely gobsmacked they’ve done this and also shared it??

Reactions: 2
He might just be there after the bath so he can watch the tv- it’s too cold atm for him to be naked. But unacceptable picture :(
I more meant from her latest story where he’s choosing a book in what appears to be his room and there is a bed and no cot 🥹

I more meant from her latest story where he’s choosing a book in what appears to be his room and there is a bed and no cot 🥹
Yes I wondered that. The bed doesn’t seem built properly either. Looks like they have the end panel on the side and vice versa.

I’m now wondering if the monitor footage James shared is from that bed?

Attachments

• Wow
Yes I wondered that. The bed doesn’t seem built properly either. Looks like they have the end panel on the side and vice versa.

I’m now wondering if the monitor footage James shared is from that bed?
Here I am saying the same thing again but she knows fine well people will comment on him being in a bed so young , the way she moves the camera across to show it seems odd , clearly drawing attention to it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.