James and Maeva #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last thread here:

James and Maeva appear to be married!!

---

First picture of the happy couple

30A22F05-9FC0-4CA4-B0C0-5D43818E3143.jpeg

Reactions: 1
James looks like he’s wearing trainers. Odd they’ve not posted anything on social media.

Reactions: 2
All being kept hush for the ch4 tv show no doubt. Do they really need to sell themselves like this, I thought he was minted.

Reactions: 5
I’m a bit behind but ‘my parents cut me off after uni, they literally cut me off, I need to get a job’ .. isn’t that.. normal? Apart from living in my parents house at the time I’ve been paying for myself since I was 16 ..

Reactions: 5
Hello exclusive.

---
---
Strange choice of photo.
Do people still read hello!?
---
I’m a bit behind but ‘my parents cut me off after uni, they literally cut me off, I need to get a job’ .. isn’t that.. normal? Apart from living in my parents house at the time I’ve been paying for myself since I was 16 ..
Just realised I wrote this in the wrong group haha

Not keen on the top she chose for the civil ceremony. Main wedding in 2 weeks she said in article so maybe one week away.

I posted this on the last thread but I said at the time, I don’t think the bed is even built properly. They have the foot panel and a side panel the wrong way round and I don’t even know what’s going on in the far corner and the panel against the wall.

And now I think they have a makeshift bed guard wedged down the side and not even fitted properly

3FF8F766-7C92-4F6D-A44D-783C0A253813.jpeg

Reactions: 3
I think the new dress is the big do. As he is in a different outfit too ...otherwise I am confused. Its the trend at the moment to do the Chelsea registry office official ceremony to make out its just about love etc....then a month later go somewhere abroad and have another massive big dress wedding with all your friends. Binky did it , Jamie amd Sophie did it

I think the new dress is the big do. As he is in a different outfit too ...otherwise I am confused. Its the trend at the moment to do the Chelsea registry office official ceremony to make out its just about love etc....then a month later go somewhere abroad and have another massive big dress wedding with all your friends. Binky did it , Jamie amd Sophie did it
The big do is next month… so she would be keeping her dress for that secret surely? Wonder if she wore the top and skirt for the ceremony and the other dress for dinner? If so, it’s a bit much 😂

I actually think she looked great in both dresses but what I can’t understand is why he got changed into smart trousers and shoes for the dinner but got married in chinos and trainers?! So weird!

Reactions: 4
Whenever I see Maeva I always think she's the definition of that Roald Dahl saying... when a person has nasty thoughts/ is a nasty person it starts to show on their face no matter how beautiful they should be

Reactions: 8