James and Maeva Made in Chelsea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What absolute bleeping dickheads. He’s a 10 month old baby for christ’s sake.

BE2FFEE1-76D7-4E8A-A6E7-CD0C374D3CA1.jpeg

ACA5DF33-82B5-4508-8174-A6F42F54BABE.jpeg

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
They’re so bleeping stupid. He’s a baby, near a pool without an adult near him.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
It’s horrifying isn’t it.

The lack of self awareness is astonishing. it’s bad enough they did this but to upload it on to Instagram as if everyone else would also find amusing is something else.

Reactions: 14
I say this all the time on this thread but this is another example of stupidty and them doing things on pupose knowing they will get people saying stuff. That's one of my biggest fears is a child in water , so irresponsible

Reactions: 10
Absolutely mortified at the video of the baby in the car by the water on their own. Someone needs to intervene on their 'parenting' before something awful happens. That poor boy 😔

Reactions: 11
The fact someone else was telling them to stay next to him! He should definitely not be driving next to a pool by himself. Eeeeshhhh!

Reactions: 8
I think the car is remotely controlled by an adult ( I use the term loosely) , knowingly taking a child down the side of a pool is actually neglectful parenting . If something had happened to that child , they would have been 100% culpable.
As a side note, now absolutely convinced B is on the spectrum . He doesn’t make a single sound or react to any stimulation at all. A neurotypical child would be laughing / crying but definitely engaging. I so hope for that little boys sake they get early intervention. And not be so stupid as it ignore it. They have the impact to really change his outcomes if they switch on to their reality .

Reactions: 7
Please tell me someone else was controlling that car by the pool? I was shocked when I first started watching but then realised (i think) that someone must be doing it for him… but even then I still think it’s stupid, coz what if something had gone wrong and the car did end up in the pool?? Absolute idiots all of them!

Reactions: 6
What these influencers won't do for likes and engagement, its disgusting, probably worthy of a ss report, they need a talking to over choosing to endanger their kids life for the sake of some content. Doesn't matter that an adult was controlling the car, its irresponsible.

Reactions: 8
I posted in the MIC thread but it’s relevant here! Clip of Miles talking about how he filmed a scene for the new series where he and James had a heated altercation and a producer had to get in between them.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 1
It’s obvious Maeva and Miles slept together whilst her and James have been together. I’d be more shocked if they hadn’t!

Reactions: 13
Re watching the series and Maeva seems to be a truly mean spirited, unkind person.
I'd love to blame it on editing, but she is just not a nice 'specimen'
Flirting with Digby whilst he was training her (at the gym) knowing he was dating Liv.

She mentioned to Rosi that she'd find a real man with 'money' after the break up with Miles.

Don't think she's ever really liked James, just the money aspect of him.

Reactions: 7
sorry if this has been mentioned before I’ve only just found this thread but does anyone think there is something off with Beau? It’s the arms flapping, mouth wide open with a constant blank face.

Reactions: 3
sorry if this has been mentioned before I’ve only just found this thread but does anyone think there is something off with Beau? It’s the arms flapping, mouth wide open with a constant blank face.
I wouldn’t be surprised if he was autistic or partially deaf.
or just bleeping sick of his tit parents.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.