James and Maeva #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep and remember she freaked out because someone left a dummy she dropped on her doorstep. Is she that thick?

I’d already found their house on rightmove ages ago because of things she had posted, but now I know the house number too. Well done Maeva 👏🏻

I love a stalk on Rightmove. Do you have the details to find it?

I love a stalk on Rightmove. Do you have the details to find it?
I’m not sure how much I’m allowed to give away. But there’s a really distinctive church across the road from them. She has shown it on grid posts a number of times so I just found that and used street view too confirm road name. They are in Bishops Stortford. They bought it for £880k. It’s has virtually no garden! Imagine that for nearly a million!

Reactions: 6
I’m not sure how much I’m allowed to give away. But there’s a really distinctive church across the road from them. She has shown it on grid posts a number of times so I just found that and used street view too confirm road name. They are in Bishops Stortford. They bought it for £880k. It’s has virtually no garden! Imagine that for nearly a million!
Is the road name a number though? That’s what’s throwing me!

Is the road name a number though? That’s what’s throwing me!
No the road name is actually on their house and it’s definitely the same door they had painted today, it used to be navy blue.

Reactions: 1
I have no idea if that area is particularly nice. But not much house for the money so assuming so! Seems a sleepy village though!

You’re the best detective ever!!!! Got it!!
I’ve even found Gary Barlow’s Oxfordshire house 😉
---
I have no idea if that area is particularly nice. But not much house for the money so assuming so! Seems a sleepy village though!
it’s probably more location to London than anything else! Surprises me it’s also only a 3 bed and not even an en suite to master bedroom. But then between them how much are they actually earning?

I’ve even found Gary Barlow’s Oxfordshire house 😉
---

it’s probably more location to London than anything else! Surprises me it’s also only a 3 bed and not even an en suite to master bedroom. But then between them how much are they actually earning?
Haha re Gary!

Omg I thought the same re the ensuite situ! The little garden/patio. Jemz really wasn’t the loaded guy she dreamt of.

Yeh I do wonder that too. She’s not bringing in much I bet from the few ads she does etc. Surprised you’ve not been on companies house re James’ family’s business and worked out the dividend payments etc etc 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Haha re Gary!

Omg I thought the same re the ensuite situ! The little garden/patio. Jemz really wants the loaded guy she dreamt of.

Yeh I do wonder that too. She’s not bringing in much I bet from the few ads she does etc. Surprised you’ve not been on companies house re James’ family’s business and worked out the dividend payments etc etc 😂😂
I’m not as invested in James and Maeva as I am Louise and Ryan 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If you look back on the ad for the removal company she posts the house at the end and it has the road name on the house - that’s how I initially found it.

Found it! I once dated someone from they area and it was spenny to live there. Would have expected them to be living in a house worth a few million in London though.

@Tofino I’m also very invested in the Louise and Ryan story! Did you manage to find their house as well? 😂

Found it! I once dated someone from they area and it was spenny to live there. Would have expected them to be living in a house worth a few million in London though.

@Tofino I’m also very invested in the Louise and Ryan story! Did you manage to find their house as well? 😂
Their house is easy to find. Go on companies house …

Ahh found it! What a lovely little village. Lovely house too but they will outgrow that so fast and they will wish they had more outdoor space for Beau.

I’m surprised Maeva agreed to live there, she seems like more of a city girl to me

I should say that where they live isn’t a village. It’s pretty popular with ex London folk due to the connection to London. Plus James needs to get to SW when he goes to work for his daddy’s company.