James and Maeva #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why put up Beau on an Insta story with his top off. God knows who could be watching.

Reactions: 3
I watched an awful film called 'The Dive' yesterday. It might just be the hair but this actress reminded me of Maeva :LOL:

Screenshot 2023-12-04 at 17.59.43.png
Screenshot 2023-12-04 at 18.00.13.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s tested positive for Covid. Does that mean their wedding will be cancelled..?
Does she mean she caught it at her wedding? Surely she isn’t having a third wedding…

wonder if they will dump Beau with Grandma again.

Reactions: 1
bleeping hell, she’s turned the car seat sideways whilst the car is moving!! Just to entertain him? How bleeping stupid is she.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She’ll be saying it’s the norm in France and all of us English trolls need to stfu

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can’t believe she’s giving a baby steak. My cousin (40) choked on steak recently and had to go to hospital. It’s really not suitable to give to a baby

Hate to have to defend her but steak hache is more like a burger so probably fine for a toddler!

Reactions: 3
Guys! Why is she posting her front door.. surely someone can identify where she lives? How much she paid for the house etc.

IMG_2327.png

Reactions: 5
Guys! Why is she posting her front door.. surely someone can identify where she lives? How much she paid for the house etc.

View attachment 2777805
Yep and remember she freaked out because someone left a dummy she dropped on her doorstep. Is she that thick?

I’d already found their house on rightmove ages ago because of things she had posted, but now I know the house number too. Well done Maeva 👏🏻

Reactions: 6