James and Clair Buckley- At Home with the Buckley's

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm probably in the minority here but I can't stand how 99% of influencers/vloggers/YouTube couples will never dare to show a single cross word or a nag or a moan either directly at or about their partner its all 'my handsome rock' or 'my king' or 'our whole world we would be lost without this man'
I love that the Buckleys show being pissed off, being fed up, a man being useless, petty arguments etc
I'm over these huns hero worshiping their men, tit scared to show even a bit of normality in a relationship on camera.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I wouldn't be surprised if theres no vlog this week,she posted on IG that she wasn't well. I do think James comes across as quite laid back,probablythe only reason she does it so much. My partner also commented on the way Claire shouts at him and talks to him,not sure most people would put up with it so publicly
I get the impression that Claire is bored with the vlogs, because most of the work and editing is left to her. I think we only got last weeks vlog because she loves Halloween,otherwise probably would have been another vlog free week.

Reactions: 3
They’re on the parenting hell podcast this week, I think that’ll be a good episode to listen to!

Reactions: 2
Article in the DM speculating who might be in I'm a Celeb and James has been mentioned.
If so I think he might do well as he is likeable, but he likes his home comforts so much I'm not sure he would do it?

Reactions: 4
I'm probably in the minority here but I can't stand how 99% of influencers/vloggers/YouTube couples will never dare to show a single cross word or a nag or a moan either directly at or about their partner its all 'my handsome rock' or 'my king' or 'our whole world we would be lost without this man'
I love that the Buckleys show being pissed off, being fed up, a man being useless, petty arguments etc
I'm over these huns hero worshiping their men, tit scared to show even a bit of normality in a relationship on camera.
A main reason many YouTubers/Vloggers don't do it is because it invites the "Let's split them up!" brigade in. The people who thrive on drama and want everyone miserable.

Reactions: 1
They were on Lorraine talking about the podcast. People laughed when she brought up youtube,saying she does all the editing, when it's the first thing they seem to ditch. I wonder if the money from YouTube isn't as good as they expected or they aren't getting enough advertising oppertunities? Monday, Claire posted one of the boys wasn't well,so wonder if there will be a vlog this week?If youtube is as important to them as they claim it is,they maybe better doing either a longer fortnightly or monthly vlog, rather than weekly which regularly seems to be cancelled, that way longer to gather content .

They were on Lorraine talking about the podcast. People laughed when she brought up youtube,saying she does all the editing, when it's the first thing they seem to ditch. I wonder if the money from YouTube isn't as good as they expected or they aren't getting enough advertising oppertunities? Monday, Claire posted one of the boys wasn't well,so wonder if there will be a vlog this week?If youtube is as important to them as they claim it is,they maybe better doing either a longer fortnightly or monthly vlog, rather than weekly which regularly seems to be cancelled, that way longer to gather content .
My guess is they'll ditch YouTube completely. They were on Lorraine to promote the podcast, which as an editor I know is far easier to edit than a video. They're making money again now so YouTube will fall by the wayside.

• Sad
Yeah I sort of think it's a case now of if and when a vlog arrives grab a brew or whatever and just enjoy it for what it is sort of thing with no expectation of when the next might land i just treat it as a nice surprise check in now 😁

I think most of us would happily take a day in the life with Clair or James doing the summer BBQ's and gardening (which I've really missed this year) but I'm starting to get the feeling that they think it's about when we have 'content' or when we do something funny we'll post which is a shame really.

• Heart
My guess is they'll ditch YouTube completely. They were on Lorraine to promote the podcast, which as an editor I know is far easier to edit than a video. They're making money again now so YouTube will fall by the wayside.
Plus the pod cast is done in a studio,So I'm assuming soneone else deals with the editing etc.
---
Yeah I sort of think it's a case now of if and when a vlog arrives grab a brew or whatever and just enjoy it for what it is sort of thing with no expectation of when the next might land i just treat it as a nice surprise check in now 😁

I think most of us would happily take a day in the life with Clair or James doing the summer BBQ's and gardening (which I've really missed this year) but I'm starting to get the feeling that they think it's about when we have 'content' or when we do something funny we'll post which is a shame really.
I loved their natural at home or with their friends content, because it was so relatable

Reactions: 5
This weeks vlog was quite funny,but very interesting to see how fast Claire suggested ending vlogging,if they film the pod cast. James immediately jumped in with,theres no need to stop vlogging because it would be a separate channel. Their producer had apparently said numbers were dropping

I loved this weeks vlog !

So natural and relatable, Clair being poorly but still stepping up with Halloween content was such a lovely touch.

Reactions: 6
James is doing an Ad for perfect draft, wasn't that actually a Christmas gift either last year or previous year,from their neighbours/friends who are into BBQs. Interesting that quite a few people who had them,got rid because they started drinking too much. Couple of weeks ago on the pod cast VW Id5 was the spondor,they claimed thry had one brought to the house to use,I don't remember either of them shoeing or mentioning it. I was annoyed at the VW Ad because as a VW electric vehicle owner,VW are horrendous,terrible customer service,lots of software glitches,cars out of action for months. They really should becareful what they advertise,it's ok making money,but if you put your name to a product be prepared to deal with questions when the products/companies aren't very good.

James is doing an Ad for perfect draft, wasn't that actually a Christmas gift either last year or previous year,from their neighbours/friends who are into BBQs. Interesting that quite a few people who had them,got rid because they started drinking too much. Couple of weeks ago on the pod cast VW Id5 was the spondor,they claimed thry had one brought to the house to use,I don't remember either of them shoeing or mentioning it. I was annoyed at the VW Ad because as a VW electric vehicle owner,VW are horrendous,terrible customer service,lots of software glitches,cars out of action for months. They really should becareful what they advertise,it's ok making money,but if you put your name to a product be prepared to deal with questions when the products/companies aren't very good.
Yeah they’ve had a perfect draft for ages! I think if people drink too much having it in their homes then you can’t blame perfect draft for that, it’s up to people how they use a product or how often but that’s terrible about VW! They said at the end of this weeks vlog that they have an exciting sponsor for next weeks vlog so they’ll be out and about doing things so I reckon that’s where we’ll see the VW!

Yeah they’ve had a perfect draft for ages! I think if people drink too much having it in their homes then you can’t blame perfect draft for that, it’s up to people how they use a product or how often but that’s terrible about VW! They said at the end of this weeks vlog that they have an exciting sponsor for next weeks vlog so they’ll be out and about doing things so I reckon that’s where we’ll see the VW!
I agree about the perfect draft and people being responsible for how much they drink. As for the car,they claimed they had it weeks ago,but then I suppose the vlogs haven't been as regular,so potentially we'll be seeing footage filmed a month ago.They need to be so careful advertising VW,we've now foundvout that VW have known for nearly a year that a number of their electric vehicles have faulty batteries,but have failed to recall them,ours has been off the road just over 9 weeks,others since June

Ah I enjoyed their last vlog.
The ones where they don't really do anything but are both just funny are the best ones.

I was catching up on the podcast and noticed the number of Ads they're promoting during the cast. I appreciate they need to make money,but multiple Ads in the pod cast as well as the spotify Ads is ridiculous

Reactions: 4