James and Clair Buckley- At Home with the Buckley's

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I enjoyed this weeks vlog,I must admit I don't know how Claire doesnt punch James sometimes, he doesn't know when to stop. I'd prefer fortnightly or monthly vlogs as long as they're a decent length and not just 15 minutes of them pushing undeclared freebies or Ads/sponsors. If theres sufficient content and it's not over shadowed by selling,people are less likely to be irritated by Ads when they do appear

Reactions: 5
Only just started watching their vlogs but I’m a little bit obsessed with Clair’s style and their house is so beautiful. I’m sure I’ll find something to annoy me about them soon enough 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Only just started watching their vlogs but I’m a little bit obsessed with Clair’s style and their house is so beautiful. I’m sure I’ll find something to annoy me about them soon enough 😂
To be fair, i know i moan about the amount of Ads & not declaring gifted items,but they're definitely not the only ones,but they are a decent family . I agree their home is beautiful.

Reactions: 4
They've really lost interest haven't they?
James new drama about metal detecting comes out soon. Actually looks quite good.
It does look good,but I don’t think James is going to get many longterm acting jobs. Hes funny and he's likable. Any acting work he does he behaves as if he's the hardest working bloke in the country and I don't think Claire will carry on doing everything at home while he sits back and watches.

It does look good,but I don’t think James is going to get many longterm acting jobs. Hes funny and he's likable. Any acting work he does he behaves as if he's the hardest working bloke in the country and I don't think Claire will carry on doing everything at home while he sits back and watches.
Unless he does a David Jason and does a serious role and really shows everyone how could an actor he is but I can't see that happening soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Apparently theres a vlog going up tonight, interesting they've waited for the day James show starts on Channel 5.

Reactions: 3
Theres a vlog up today. Not watched it yet still at work, looking forward to watching tonight

Reactions: 3
This week was quite a good vlog,interesting that James is more than capable of cooking but very much relies on Claire,who appears to rely on take aways. I think James hasn't understood why people were fed up of Ads,everyone understands they need to earn a living,but when they use a 45 minute vlog as a big Ad for a car they'd been loaned,at that point their usual vlogs didnt last more thsn 20 minutes, the pod cast would have multiple blocks of lengthy Ads,in a couple of pod casts over a third of the time was taken up by their Ads. There were weeks when they fidnt post vlogs but posted multiple undeclared Ads on IG,must admit they're definitely better at marking and declaring Ads or gifted,as long as they're transparent and the vlog or podcast isnt predominantly an Ad,they dont bother me too much

Reactions: 6
Ah I liked the recent vlog. Just them chatting and bickering. Has Clare had her top lip done? Loved the way she talked about having piles 😂
James is so charismatic. He reminds me of my OH the food he eats. Lots of processed fish steaks and nuggets etc. I've tried to wean him off it (my OH not James) but have to accept its never happening.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ah I liked the recent vlog. Just them chatting and bickering. Has Clare had her top lip done? Loved the way she talked about having piles 😂
James is so charismatic. He reminds me of my OH the food he eats. Lots of processed fish steaks and nuggets etc. I've tried to wean him off it (my OH not James) but have to accept its never happening.
100% .
so glad someone else spotted this yeah botox in her forehead and definitly top lip has had a small plump up very subtle but when she's on the lap top on sofa you can see that slight 'migrated' look above her lip also nails done and constantly flashing the channel handbag 💅

Reactions: 7
I noticed Clare's lip too!!
Has anyone watched finders keepers , is it any good?

Reactions: 1
I noticed Clare's lip too!!
Has anyone watched finders keepers , is it any good?
I haven't seen Finders Keepers - it clashed with The Traitors and I forgot about plus one 🤦‍♀️ but it's had good reviews.
Clare's lip was so obvious from the side, really poking out, head on it looked almost the same.

I haven't seen Finders Keepers - it clashed with The Traitors and I forgot about plus one 🤦‍♀️ but it's had good reviews.
Clare's lip was so obvious from the side, really poking out, head on it looked almost the same.
Her lip was quite noticable!
I was watching traitors as well, but see the series is up on my 5, though I'm not a fan of Neil Morrisy!