James and Clair Buckley- At Home with the Buckley's

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blimey - I heard he was one of the highest earners on Cameo but didn't know it was that much.
I missed Friday's Masterchef and haven't caught up so don't know how he did. Hope he stayed in as he is funny.
Gee manetti!! So wait, I just went to look him up again and in USD it shows $51 per personalized video; that would mean he has to have A LOT if he'd make 10k in a week. That's... dang!!

I'm looking forward to their podcast,I only hope they won't lose interest after a few month. James has previously had a podcast,but not done anything for a few years.

Reactions: 2
Well, that latest vlog was disappointing 🤦🏻‍♀️

Can’t help but feel a bit gutted for their own home video reasons though. I’d be devastated if the record of such an experience was wiped out 🥴

Reactions: 5

Can’t help but feel a bit gutted for their own home video reasons though. I’d be devastated if the record of such an experience was wiped out 🥴
James was definitely devestated ,losing their personal family footage, I really felt sorry for them

Reactions: 3

Yeah I love Clair and James but this weeks vlog wasn't needed 😂
I think they should of come back with a bang, nice well put together fun vlog on a positive note im guessing James having an AD they had to cobble something around it bless em they did own the fact it was crap though so fair play.

Im sure they said their first podcast would be out this Tuesday,. Nowhere to be seen. I really like James and Claire, but get the impression the management company are pushing all these different ventures.

• Sad
Very confused by this post from Claire,the only thing on the podcast is the 90second teaser they posted last week. Just checked,still no first episode as promised.
That does read like it’s out already but it’s not till the 5th September. James post is clearer -

IMG_1871.jpeg

• Heart
Enjoying the podcast,but I do wonder if the vlogging will stop all together or become occasional. I think they struggle with vlogging content, because like most of us they're just a normal family. They won't use their kids,which is one of the main reasons I like James and Claire,they do appear to be great parents. I really hope they don't quit vlogging,I like the normality of their vlogs, it's not all celebs and partying,

Im hoping with Autumn comes the kind of dark nights, Halloween heavy snug at home with the Buckley content that Clair usually does so well this time of year 🤞

Reactions: 4
James was on the Useless Advice podcast (I think it is called? Never heard of it before) and he was very funny. He is naturally charismatic and quick I think.
Anyway the hosts asked him about Cameo and he said he does at least 25 a day at £40 a pop. Each one only takes him about 40 seconds. But I calculated if that is every day he makes at least £300,000 a year from it 😳

• Wow
James was on the Useless Advice podcast (I think it is called? Never heard of it before) and he was very funny. He is naturally charismatic and quick I think.
Anyway the hosts asked him about Cameo and he said he does at least 25 a day at £40 a pop. Each one only takes him about 40 seconds. But I calculated if that is every day he makes at least £300,000 a year from it 😳
He/his team are smart to keep his at a relatively low price so he can sell a lot of them. I said a few posts back but he was the first non American to make a million from Cameo!

• Wow
Fingers crossed the wifi is working this week,we may get a vlog, I enjoy the podcast,but love the vlogs,I think we will probably see less and less vlogs.

Reactions: 1
James on Richard Osman's House of Games all week.
I thought it was that when he talked about being in Scotland for a day's work and staying with Clare's parents. They film all the episodes in one day in Glasgow (I think?).

Reactions: 1
James on Richard Osman's House of Games all week.
I thought it was that when he talked about being in Scotland for a day's work and staying with Clare's parents. They film all the episodes in one day in Glasgow (I think?).
Really enjoyed James on house of games even found myself shouting at the telly for him in the tie breaker !

Also this weeks vlog was just *chefs kiss
I will never not love Clair's Halloween content and James's hypochondria
'I've swallowed fiber glass'
'im possessed by a demon'
🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Really enjoyed James on house of games even found myself shouting at the telly for him in the tie breaker !

Also this weeks vlog was just *chefs kiss
I will never not love Clair's Halloween content and James's hypochondria
'I've swallowed fiber glass'
'im possessed by a demon'
🤣
I love how she just ignored or laughed at him. Thats what I love about the vlogs,very natural and relatable

Reactions: 3
I'm starting to get irritated by Claire tbh.
The constant shrill shouting at James. I genuinely don't know how he sticks it.

Her head is starting to balloon because of all the attention I think. It's mostly just pervs at this point though.

• Wow
I wouldn't be surprised if theres no vlog this week,she posted on IG that she wasn't well. I do think James comes across as quite laid back,probablythe only reason she does it so much. My partner also commented on the way Claire shouts at him and talks to him,not sure most people would put up with it so publicly