James and Clair Buckley- At Home with the Buckley's

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The special was a couple of years ago I think. It was awful. So awkward. Obvious none of them wanted to be there at all.
OHHH, that must've been the one that I saw then. Was Jimmy Carr hosting? I vaguely remember that I found a way to stream it over here, but it was bad indeed.
I didn't know that's the same thing that was being talked about in these recent articles. I'm so behind, do ignore me 😅

Reactions: 1
Oh I didn't know that, must've missed it- don't think I unsubbed but I've been definitely watching other things lately.

I wouldn't have thought he would do that, talk about her I mean. But I'm curious as to what he's said in general, I'll have a look later today.

Has the special already aired? I don't live in the UK. But I can see where he'd be speaking truth there, seeing as the last couple Inbetweeners things that have been done have bit a bit played out and cringe.
It's on his own youtube channel not the 'at home with the buckleys' one. It's a while since I watched it but I don't remember him mentioning Emily.

Starts at 48.24

Reactions: 2
Just had a look to see if I could them in the rave thread.
Absolutely hilarious, my husband and I often laugh because I’m Scottish like Clair and he’s English like James and he loves all the bbq talk 😂

hope they stay true to themselves
Same ! I'm from Edinburgh partner is from Leeds.

Reactions: 1
It's on his own youtube channel not the 'at home with the buckleys' one. It's a while since I watched it but I don't remember him mentioning Emily.

Starts at 48.24
Thank you!!! that'll explain it :)

Edit: just watched it, and I do feel a bit bad for him. I remember reading some of his twitter apologies but had never seen him speak on it and he is being REALLY harsh on himself and taking a lot of personal responsibility for it being awkward. But I think it's more the fault of Jimmy and the powers that be ( rather than the guys) making them redo cringe stuff instead of letting them just reminisce with low pressure, and then do some cool editing. I don't recall that it had enough Greg Davies either so that might've helped lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Oh dear. James is now wearing Alfie Deyes merch 🙄 He says that Clare bought it. I hope they aren't going down that awful route of promoting each other's tat pretending 'oh look at this thing I just happen to be wearing'. Disappointing.

Reactions: 4
No vlogs for 2 weeks, novelty of yt has obviously worn off :rolleyes:
I was wondering about this. I bet James being in the play has made vlogging difficult as Clare would basically be having to do it on her own. I imagine Sunday is their only day together and they may just want family time.
I see James has got good reviews, I'm pleased for him tbh.

It’s been Christmas/new year so a lot of vloggers have taken a break 🤷🏻‍♀️
Clair put a thing up on YouTube (not a video just a note to viewers) that they were all set to load a new video and loads of things went wrong and there should be one tomorrow so I’m hoping there is

Reactions: 3
Just watched this week's vlog, thought I'd watch before I got ready for work, absolutely hysterical. Their break away looked really nice and they seemed to have fun. I've got to admit I hope they manage to sort the new kitchen doors out, what was delivered looks awful, the old kitchen was far nicer, I know they said it was falling to pieces but the new doors look like the inside of a sauna

Really enjoyed this weeks vlog, omg Id love to stay there and have food delivered in an hatch!!
I don't think Claire is lazy, we see 20 mins of their lives, they don't show everything they do!!!

Reactions: 5
Really enjoyed this weeks vlog, omg Id love to stay there and have food delivered in an hatch!!
I don't think Claire is lazy, we see 20 mins of their lives, they don't show everything they do!!!
The place they stayed looked amazing, even better bring dog friendly. I agree, I don't think Claire is lazy. We see a very limited amount of their lives, especially when it comes to the kids. One reason I like them so much is they aren't using their kids for content.

Reactions: 5
Don't you like Claire?
I like her , I'm just stating facts and this is a gossip site after all and she puts her life out to the public on YT

I only asked if she worked and said at least she doesn't play with her hair no more it's hardly the crime of the century 😂

I like her , I'm just stating facts and this is a gossip site after all and she puts her life out to the public on YT

I only asked if she worked and said at least she doesn't play with her hair no more it's hardly the crime of the century 😂
You also said she’s quite lazy. This is a rave thread so bitching doesn’t tend to happen on rave threads!