James and Clair Buckley- At Home with the Buckley's

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't mind them doing nothing much - I do think the problem is the editing which I'm sure they'll get better at. Some segments just go on a bit too long eg playing board games with the boys, going round the Ferrari showroom. Nobody would mind if the videos were only about 10 minutes long sometimes in they didn't think there was enough content.
However I like the way it is not incredibly slick.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I haven't enjoyed the last two as much tbh - the racing day and then Joe Sugg visiting. I do still like them very much, and would miss them if they stopped. I think it is to do with the editing eg when they were in the Nerd shop there was far too much footage of the shop with no commentary.
I agree. How are they even friends with Joe, I've been wondering?

Reactions: 1
I've just found this thread! I've really enjoyed their vlogs, really like how they don't show their boys, not using them like other vloggers!
But am starting to lose interest in them, I have no idea who Joe is, and I think it's abit unfair of them to just miss a week without telling their subs ( they do seem to have accumulated alot of subs in a short while too!)

Reactions: 3
I've just found this thread! I've really enjoyed their vlogs, really like how they don't show their boys, not using them like other vloggers!
But am starting to lose interest in them, I have no idea who Joe is, and I think it's abit unfair of them to just miss a week without telling their subs ( they do seem to have accumulated alot of subs in a short while too!)
I suspect they are bored with it already and have better things to do !

Reactions: 2
Yep, they seem to be missing vlogs more often now and the last few have been a bit rubbish tbh. Loved them at the beginning of the year.

Reactions: 4
I suspect they are bored with it already and have better things to do !
I agree, but I also think maybe the income from it is becoming less and fewer freebies, James does appear to focus on that side of things, where as Claire does appear to focus on the actual vlogs. They are a lovely family but I really don't think vlogging will last, the novelty appears to already be lessening

Reactions: 6
Definitely agree, I think James is more financially motivated. I've seen he does Cameo too. He has his own separate channel as well. They did say a while ago once things start opening up their vlogs will be better but maybe they are just forgetting about it now?

Reactions: 4
A lot of subs would have come from James already being well known. A good majority of commenters seem to think it’s just Jay from The Inbetweeners. They’ve probably stopped watching now it’s him being more himself 😂

Agree with you guys they’ve probably got a bit bored with it already or have more important work on now things have opened back up. I am still pleased they don’t show their children though!

Reactions: 5
A lot of subs would have come from James already being well known. A good majority of commenters seem to think it’s just Jay from The Inbetweeners. They’ve probably stopped watching now it’s him being more himself 😂

Agree with you guys they’ve probably got a bit bored with it already or have more important work on now things have opened back up. I am still pleased they don’t show their children though!
I completely agree about the kids, that is the sign of good parents, the kids safety and privacy comes first

Reactions: 8
Ah I really liked their last one. In isolation.
Much snappier editing.
They are both so funny and likeable.

Ah I really liked their last one. In isolation.
Much snappier editing.
They are both so funny and likeable.
Just watched and I liked this one more too. James moaning about being bored but still putting off going on the treadmill is very me 😂

• Haha
I enjoyed the vlog, Claire just randomly opening a bottle of champagne and James setting his alarm for the takeaway to open!!
They really are a refreshing change to most vloggers!!

Reactions: 6
So happy there’s a thread on them! I love their vlogs, I don’t want them to stop doing it! I agree it’s good they don’t show their kids, their neighbours seem like great fun too, their house is gorgeous! (Not my decorating style but still a lovely house) such a nice, down to earth couple!

Reactions: 7
Nice to see they're uploading more ( less Danny dyer, can't stand him!)
Love how the more annoyed Claire gets, the stronger her accent gets!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
James seemed grumpy all through the last vlog and it ended quite abruptly, maybe Claire got sick too, I think she does the editing?

James seemed grumpy all through the last vlog and it ended quite abruptly, maybe Claire got sick too, I think she does the editing?
He really reminds me of my husband when he is in a grump. All that moaning in the car about 'why do I even have to be here' was so familiar 😂
Quite nice to see a YT couple not presenting their perfect life.
Yes Claire does do the editing.

• Haha
He really reminds me of my husband when he is in a grump. All that moaning in the car about 'why do I even have to be here' was so familiar 😂
Quite nice to see a YT couple not presenting their perfect life.
Yes Claire does do the editing.
It must be a man thing, my other half is the same lol

• Haha
It must be a man thing, my other half is the same lol
Can confirm it's definitely a man thing!! I just caught up with the Buckley's and I absolutely love them. James is naturally funny and Clair is brilliant too. If he wasn't already famous, they'd have probably made it big on YouTube anyway!