James and Carys - busybee.carys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find that James tries really hard. Everything he says that's either meant to be a joke or a story just ends up so long winded that you lose gist of what he is even saying. That and his jokes aren't even funny 😂 I cringe when he talks I can't help it

Reactions: 9
The New vid.. Couldnt bring myself to watch More than 1 minute. They Are so Boring yawn.really I dunno all theyre answers Are sooooo Boring and neutral.. I dunno they lack personality or maybe its starting To show that they Are co dependant and never do anything without each other and have zero opinions. Dull.

Reactions: 1
I'm super disappointed in their most recent video about 1st year of marriage. I asked questions about any regrets for their wedding, what the best and worst memory of the year was...i'm sure other people probably asked better questions but instead they just spoke about kids (AGAIN!!) and spent ages talking about chatting people up at the gym which is just not relevant to the video

Reactions: 2
I know they invite these kind of comments by posting their personal life all over the internet but I’m glad she said this. If you think someone might be pregnant, it’s not hard to just wait until they announce it themselves.
I said this on Elle's thread: we don't know if they're struggling to conceive which can be incredibly painful. A friend of mine is trying for her second and hasn't told many people because it's not happening as fast as her first. It's hard, and I bet getting comments every day about this can be really tough.

Hmm they invite people into their lives, show their home, their marriage, bring up the topic constantly and make people invest in them. They make money by making viewers feel like friends. I'm sure most people ask cuz they care, they get excited at the prospect. Its a bit late in the day to draw a line imo.

Reactions: 18
If they had not announced on their channel that they was trying for a baby then fair enough..... But they decided to tell all their viewers they are trying for a baby!!! Surely She's been doing social media long enough to realise that her fans are going to start getting excited and guessing that she's pregnant. Maybe it would of been better to keep it to themselves that they was trying.

Reactions: 21
I don't get Carys point.
Elle has never ever made starting a family a big priority, she might mention it in passing a few times but thats perfectly normal when youre in a long term relationship. BUT James and Carys have continuously mentioned wanting to have a baby ASAP, they even mentioned when Carys went off the pill as if we needed to know that? I'm sure they even gave a timeline of when they wanted to have conceived by (next year) so they have no right to tell their viewers to butt out now when they've been stringing them along for so long. I couldn't care less about them and unsubbed a few months ago when they painted every tit surface of their house but as influencers, you need to be forward thinkers. If youre planning to have a child and you don't want constant pregnancy comments, don't bring up the topic. Maybe Carys and James are finding it hard to conceive now and that is sad but they shouldve thought about that about that before announcing they were trying. They even talked about what their sex life was about ffs. If they don't set limits for themselves, why would their commenters have any?

Reactions: 21
I don't get Carys point.
Elle has never ever made starting a family a big priority, she might mention it in passing a few times but thats perfectly normal when youre in a long term relationship. BUT James and Carys have continuously mentioned wanting to have a baby ASAP, they even mentioned when Carys went off the pill as if we needed to know that? I'm sure they even gave a timeline of when they wanted to have conceived by (next year) so they have no right to tell their viewers to butt out now when they've been stringing them along for so long. I couldn't care less about them and unsubbed a few months ago when they painted every tit surface of their house but as influencers, you need to be forward thinkers. If youre planning to have a child and you don't want constant pregnancy comments, don't bring up the topic. Maybe Carys and James are finding it hard to conceive now and that is sad but they shouldve thought about that about that before announcing they were trying. They even talked about what their sex life was about ffs. If they don't set limits for themselves, why would their commenters have any?
I agree & I’m usually one to advocate not asking about pregnancy. I think it’s such a personal & private thing - but unfortunately they haven’t kept it private themselves, so I do understand why fans ask about it.
For Elle, the situation is slightly different because they haven’t actively spoken about trying for a baby & they haven’t really given a timeline (that I’m aware of). But with Carys & James they’ve been talking about it for such a long time, they’ve often answered questions about having children & given details like timelines etc. I remember their video where she pretended to be pregnant for a day (in public) & a lot of people reacted badly to that. I remember her justifying why they made the video & said it was just a bit of fun, I’m sure her fans would say the same when they comment about pregnancy on her photos 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I agree & I’m usually one to advocate not asking about pregnancy. I think it’s such a personal & private thing - but unfortunately they haven’t kept it private themselves, so I do understand why fans ask about it.
For Elle, the situation is slightly different because they haven’t actively spoken about trying for a baby & they haven’t really given a timeline (that I’m aware of). But with Carys & James they’ve been talking about it for such a long time, they’ve often answered questions about having children & given details like timelines etc. I remember their video where she pretended to be pregnant for a day (in public) & a lot of people reacted badly to that. I remember her justifying why they made the video & said it was just a bit of fun, I’m sure her fans would say the same when they comment about pregnancy on her photos 🤷🏼‍♀️
Elle has definitely spoke about actively trying for a baby & a timeline

Elle has definitely spoke about actively trying for a baby & a timeline
Oh yeah she’s definitely spoken about having children, but I meant I don’t think they’re trying at the moment, are they? I always thought it was a future thing, unless I’ve missed something!

Bloody hell she is annoying. Yes getting pregnant is super sensitive subject- but its all carys talks about and hints and wants attention like you will be amazing parents! My blood boils! Shes so young and naive saying this bullshit.Honestly if you dont want people To speculate - keep it To ur self. If you cant take the heat get out the kitchen. They live From making everything public even about theyre vanilla sex life jesus maybe they should change something about the way they presents theyre lives. Being such a hypocrite with those comments and just shows how young she is. They Are used To everything handed To them easy without having To work For anything or To hear negative feedback. Baby is a New house For them - way To create content cause they Are drowning atm. Thumbs down 👎

Reactions: 6
Oh yeah she’s definitely spoken about having children, but I meant I don’t think they’re trying at the moment, are they? I always thought it was a future thing, unless I’ve missed something!
It was in her drunk videos I think the one with carys and names in? Or the shot it one. She said she’d come off birth control

It was in her drunk videos I think the one with carys and names in? Or the shot it one. She said she’d come off birth control
Elle said she was still on the pill in that video posted in February? Unless there’s a more recent one I’ve not seen!

Reactions: 3
I know people hate comments about Carys body but oh well. The fact that she is gaining all the weight on top of her muscles just looks bad.. Sorry had to say it. I gained weight after going to the gym for ages and it just makes you look so bulky, took me ages to feel smaller again
I think she’s gaining weight because she says how much attention her bigger friend gets.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.