James and Carys - busybee.carys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They lived together and shared a bed so I think they did. Perhaps heard not religious themselves but family pressure meant James felt he had to propose sooner rather than later.
Everything is for content. With these two I would have expected a big lavish proposal on one of their many holidays or something but he just set a camera up and proposed sitting on the sofa, I’ve just always found that really odd

Reactions: 7
James has to be gay the head on him and carys with her stupid glasses and her baggy jumpers that do NOTHING for her fat pig 😂😂

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Its weird though because her and james were quite anti- having kids and then they have had a complete turn around. I am 22 so a similar age and couldn't think of much worse!

Reactions: 2
Its weird though because her and james were quite anti- having kids and then they have had a complete turn around. I am 22 so a similar age and couldn't think of much worse!
The turn around was that their current content isn’t bringing in the views anymore and they realised how much money pregnancy and a baby would rake in 😔

Reactions: 6
I agree. You don’t take your implant out to wait...
It can take months and months for your cycle to regulate after having your implant out. Doesn’t just snap back so I imagine that’s what they are doing. Trying for a baby is not easy!

Reactions: 5
James reminds me of the Ewoks from Star Wars. It's all I ever see.
Ewok-1441395870.jpg

Ewok-1441395870.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
It can take months and months for your cycle to regulate after having your implant out. Doesn’t just snap back so I imagine that’s what they are doing. Trying for a baby is not easy!
She’s had it out for a couple of months I think. Everyone’s different but my main point is that I reckon they’re actively trying!

James reminds me of the Ewoks from Star Wars. It's all I ever see.
View attachment 123254

View attachment 123254
Oh my GOD 😂 I cannot unsee this hahaha

Reactions: 3
The house is just sooooo cluttered 👀 im just amazed they put that amount of money into it makes no sense

Reactions: 1
The house is just sooooo cluttered 👀 im just amazed they put that amount of money into it makes no sense
That house is going to be a money pit. There are so many new builds going up in Cardiff they could have had a really lovely new build house in a nice area, other young people and families as neighbours. Yet they’ve bought a very overpriced big old house in an area filled with OAP’s and nursing homes! It’s like they’ve chosen the house just because it’s in the richest area in Cardiff.

Reactions: 4
I know this page is for voicing your opinions but imagine being THIS sad😂I feel for u girl x
I tend to ignore these people. Not only was that comment incredibly offensive, it was completely unnecessary.

Reactions: 15
I tend to ignore these people. Not only was that comment incredibly offensive, it was completely unnecessary.
Agree. Even more ridiculous considering Carys is probably fitter, healthier and stronger than most people on this thread.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.