James and Carys #9 flogging ITS collection being misleading shh James is now breastfeeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon the meet up with elle was because a lot of people say their friendship is fake/just for insta recently. I don't really watch Elle, but from what people have said on here when people have mentioned Carys' weight, I was expecting Elle to look bigger but they look roughly the same/Elle a bit smaller maybe (but could just be positioning in the photo).

I doubt Carys would have had them round if she didn't want to, that's the good thing with a baby, you can just use that as an excuse to not see people if you're not in the mood. Carys does look bad in the pic though, compared to her usual made up insta pics, but again could be to show "reality" next to Elle who has been able to do her makeup etc (even though Carys could have easily have gotten dressed up as well, as she has a husband at home to look after the baby too 😂). They always seem to be competing with each other based on things that get mentioned on their threads🙄😂

Reactions: 10
Could be the navy or slate one but does it matter? They are two different colours, therefore they have two snuzpods...
I thought you meant the actual pod was navy when it’s clearly white. I didn’t realise you meant the bars. Thought one of us was losing our mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does carys look like actual tit in that picture with Elle ffs she has James home 24/7 unlike majority of other mothers 😂😂 I still managed to make myself look good and I was alone everyday till 7pm and had ppd, have a shower and brush your hair carys it’s ok babes 😂😭 I honestly feel these influencers always trying to prove something, if ambers the best sleeping baby everrrr why can’t you sort yourself out a bit carys ??

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I do think carys is struggling, she doesn’t seem to have bonded well with amber at all and it almost seems like there’s a bit of resentment there at times. Which I kind of expected because carys was really immature and dependent on James before she had the baby.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Why does carys look like actual tit in that picture with Elle ffs she has James home 24/7 unlike majority of other mothers 😂😂 I still managed to make myself look good and I was alone everyday till 7pm and had ppd, have a shower and brush your hair carys it’s ok babes 😂😭 I honestly feel these influencers always trying to prove something, if ambers the best sleeping baby everrrr why can’t you sort yourself out a bit carys ??
Surely Elle gave some prior warning and didn’t just rock up to Carys’ house unexpected. If that was the case then I could understand as she maybe wasn’t expecting visitors however I doubt it. Does surprise me as she’s had makeup on in Vlogs since Amber was born and has dressed up a bit. Maybe Elle didn’t tell her she was coming after all so that she looked better in the photo than Carys. 😂

Reactions: 9
Women don't have to make themselves look good for the sake of others, she looks a lot less tit than a lot of people. She irritating af but this comment is pretty gross. I bet if she looked good people would be moaning omg she's so unrealistic, what a horrible amount of pressure to put on new mums who can't blah blah.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
I think the comments about Carys looking like tit are harsh. I don’t think she looks tit, she looks like the tired Mum of a newborn baby. Granted she doesn’t look her best but I think that’s expected in the first few months isn’t it?! I certainly didn’t look great most of the time.

I just hope Elle had permission to share that picture. I bet she would go mad if anyone shared a pic of her not looking her best without her permission. I reckon she didn’t ask her though but that’s because she’s a tit jealous friend.

I will criticise Carys’ strange parenting ideas but I can’t criticise the appearance of a new Mum x

Reactions: 47
Women don't have to make themselves look good for the sake of others, she looks a lot less tit than a lot of people. She irritating af but this comment is pretty gross. I bet if she looked good people would be moaning omg she's so unrealistic, what a horrible amount of pressure to put on new mums who can't blah blah.
I agree with this, some days you wanna look good for yourself and others you just don’t want to do your makeup and be all glam and that’s ok even if you are having visitors.

Reactions: 14
Could be the navy or slate one but does it matter? They are two different colours, therefore they have two snuzpods...
Not sure why she would need two snuzpods and a Moses basket but if she does have two snuzpods one upstairs and one downstairs surely this is better than her leaving Amber upstairs for a nap/night time sleep? Or using that awful sleepyhead on the dining table.. Unsure what the issue is here 🤔

They really need to ease up on how much they’re swaddling Amber, I’ve never seen anyone swaddle a baby constantly
Why doesn’t she want to comfort her own baby without a tight swaddle
That swaddle she is using forces Ambers arms to be up by her head too.. unless laying down I can’t see how this is comfortable for Amber? I can’t imagine being comfortable going round having my arms next to my head. So so strange

Reactions: 3
by bad i meant in comparison to the vlogs and pics she shares haha 😂 even in vlogs with no make up etc she looks better, so must be that beauty filter that always resets on their camera 🥴 she looks like a normal mum in that pic with elle, but I feel like she knew elle was coming and because there's weird competition between them for whatever reason, she didn't dress up so she looked more realistic 🙄 because their baby is so easy and sleeps through, she surely wasn't a tired mum that day🙄😂😂

Reactions: 7
Not sure why she would need two snuzpods and a Moses basket but if she does have two snuzpods one upstairs and one downstairs surely this is better than her leaving Amber upstairs for a nap/night time sleep? Or using that awful sleepyhead on the dining table.. Unsure what the issue is here 🤔

That swaddle she is using forces Ambers arms to be up by her head too.. unless laying down I can’t see how this is comfortable for Amber? I can’t imagine being comfortable going round having my arms next to my head. So so strange
I think because the babies are pretty restricted in the uterus they feel kind of safe and comfortable in a swaddle.

Reactions: 1
She looked like she needed a wash an her hair washed in that photo. Don’t care what anyone says.

Reactions: 9
Sorry but she’s been banging on about how amazing her child is since she was born! Born on her due date, sleeps so well ✨✨✨ never cries, smiles so early ✨ then why you look like that 😂 unless Elle didn’t tell her she was coming and she just rolled out of bed which I doubt. Say you’re struggling then! She clearlyyyy is, but is lying !! and making other new mums feel like tit! So I really don’t care about these ‘influencers’ feelings. Thinking about all the new mums watching thinking there’s something wrong with them and their babies for not being perfect like James and carys little one. It’s crap.

I hate liars 😖

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I think the comments about Carys looking like tit are harsh. I don’t think she looks tit, she looks like the tired Mum of a newborn baby. Granted she doesn’t look her best but I think that’s expected in the first few months isn’t it?! I certainly didn’t look great most of the time.

I just hope Elle had permission to share that picture. I bet she would go mad if anyone shared a pic of her not looking her best without her permission. I reckon she didn’t ask her though but that’s because she’s a tit jealous friend.

I will criticise Carys’ strange parenting ideas but I can’t criticise the appearance of a new Mum x
Agree with this. The comments on her appearance are disgusting. They are the exact type of comments who are in the likes of the daily Mail slagging new mums off for having a tum, for not ‘snapping back’ and the EXACT SAME THING as peer pressure and pressuring new mums into feeling they need make up on 24/7.

She looks like a new mum, yeah - her hair might need a wash, she doesn’t look as athletic as she did but she is 6 weeks post partum. I think there needs to be some realism here.

Yes, she edits her pictures but then we all edit our pictures we put on socials. We might not facetune or whatever it is but we select the images we feel good about ourselves to show people what we wanna show, ESP post partum.
The pictures I uploaded when my son was up to 12w I hate because I felt so pressured to feel like I had my tit together, make up on and a staged picture of a pram. It’s all bullshit and comments like that above are what makes every single mother feel crappy.

If she decides to preach unsafe sleeping to an audience as in influencer - yeah criticise her by all means because that’s dangerous. It’s hardly dangerous or contagious for her to have not washed her hair one day 🥴

Reactions: 28
why is everyone here so pressed about swaddling 😂
thought I'd have a look to see what Carys' thread looked like only to find its apparently run by the swaddle police

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Don’t come for me but I don’t get the whole “carys looks like shite” comments. Yeah her hair may be greasy... I didn’t wash my hair for 4 days this week. Do I have pnd? Nope I just don’t see many people and cba to blowdry my hair when I could be cuddling my baby instead 😂
For all we know she could have had an absolute shocker of a night and just cba to get ready for the day. I would love to speak to a mum that hasn’t had a single day like this!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
It would be great if everyone on here could upload a selfie so I could comment on whether they look like tit or not :) cos Cerys looks better than me in that picture and I haven’t just had a baby lol. Yeah she’s pretty annoying but even with a ‘perfect’ baby, it’s hard!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Don’t come for me but I don’t get the whole “carys looks like shite” comments. Yeah her hair may be greasy... I didn’t wash my hair for 4 days this week. Do I have pnd? Nope I just don’t see many people and cba to blowdry my hair when I could be cuddling my baby instead 😂
For all we know she could have had an absolute shocker of a night and just cba to get ready for the day. I would love to speak to a mum that hasn’t had a single day like this!
Same here, I’m not struggling but I don’t do my hair and makeup every day, I’d rather have that time with my baby or a nap, or eat with both hands, anything really because why would I do myself up to sit indoors with my baby? 🤷🏼‍♀️ And if my bestie was coming over, I wouldn’t feel I needed to either, she’d be lucky if I put on a pair of jeans.

If Carys was all made up i’m sure some would be saying she’s selfish for taking time to herself instead of spending it with her daughter, She’s avoiding contact, she’s trying to mask that she’s struggling... don’t see her winning this one.
Perhaps she’s realised these more to life than insta perfect face and hair.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.