James and Carys #9 flogging ITS collection being misleading shh James is now breastfeeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t watched the video as I couldn’t deal with that but the sex question on the thumbnail who the f is asking these questions?!
The sex question was complete clickbait. Because the answer was, like most couples, waiting till 6 weeks postnatal check to be ‘cleared’.

Reactions: 11
The sex question was complete clickbait. Because the answer was, like most couples, waiting till 6 weeks postnatal check to be ‘cleared’.
found it odd that she bragged about how quickly she healed and how she was eager to exercise and go on dog walks days after birth, but is waiting for 6 week check for sex 🤣 just admit you aren't comfortable with it just yet, and just because your gp says you can have sex doesn't mean you will want to (although I just had my 6 week check at 9 weeks and they didn't even check over anything physically haha, just asked about feeding and mental health)

Reactions: 10
You don’t need clearing from the doctor at 6 weeks now, it’s just when you’re comfortable. Also the 6 week check isn’t physical, they just ask if you’re ok physically and mentally and that’s it.

I only started following Carys recently so don’t know anything about her anxiety however it’s seems odd for someone suffering to have a career in the public eye that literally depends on people’s ‘likes’. Did she suffer badly?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The whole talk about when they’re having baby number 2 made my eyes roll. It’s all well and good 4 weeks in saying it’s easy and they’d have two close together. That opinion often changes when toddlerhood hits. Toddlers are a different kettle of fish!!!!! Fun but IMO harder work than a newborn that sleeps all the time!

Reactions: 19
I can’t believe I’m saying this but for once I agree with something James said. When Carys was getting louder and louder shouting and he said something about how she was “trying her best” to wake the baby. I get they are trying to like get her used to everyday noise but come on, you do not need to shout and screech like that!!

Reactions: 12
I can’t believe I’m saying this but for once I agree with something James said. When Carys was getting louder and louder shouting and he said something about how she was “trying her best” to wake the baby. I get they are trying to like get her used to everyday noise but come on, you do not need to shout and screech like that!!
yes 100%. I'm getting my baby used to noise, but the noise that's usually in our household like the TV, hairdryer, vacuum etc. It's like she has told herself she can only hold the baby if she needs feeding, changing or settling. Just enjoy the cuddles. Think they want to avoid being told that they are spoiling their baby with cuddles, but they will probably regret it when she's older and they missed out on all them

Reactions: 13
No no no no no for fucks sake, I don’t understand why people insist on putting their babies in those Turban hats, no offence to anyone who likes them, I just hate them so much and they are just so stupid and pointless and ugly!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
No no no no no for fucks sake, I don’t understand why people insist on putting their babies in those Turban hats, no offence to anyone who likes them, I just hate them so much and they are just so stupid and pointless and ugly!!
just came here to say the same thing haha. not my style, same as over the top bows 🤢😂

Reactions: 17
Oh yeah I’m sure the reason is because she’s waiting for her 6 week check 😂..

Did she say how bad her tear was? Did stretching her vagina with a balloon help??? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've got to say I love the turban hats!!! Babies often have a hat on anyways in relation to temperature regulation so I wouldn't call them completely pointless.... Given Carys previous history of not bother to put enough warm clothes on amber I would say it's a step up!

Reactions: 1
I've got to say I love the turban hats!!! Babies often have a hat on anyways in relation to temperature regulation so I wouldn't call them completely pointless.... Given Carys previous history of not bother to put enough warm clothes on amber I would say it's a step up!
according to carys in her latest video...she just naturally knows ambers temperature...shes know if shes too hot or too cold and exactly how to dress her for the weather! natural instinct apparently

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh yeah I’m sure the reason is because she’s waiting for her 6 week check 😂..

Did she say how bad her tear was? Did stretching her vagina with a balloon help??? 🤔
I asked if she used the peri-no thing but she didn't answer that question 😂😂😂😂
she got a second degree tear

Reactions: 2
according to carys in her latest video...she just naturally knows ambers temperature...shes know if shes too hot or too cold and exactly how to dress her for the weather! natural instinct apparently
I mean there are ways to check for a babies temperature like back of neck and ears etc by touch if they feel hot or cold so she may mean that (I don’t mean temperature as in like sickness I mean if they are too cold or hot)

but when they are young they can’t regulate it as well and the general rule is one more layer than you are wearing and they haven’t necessarily been doing that lately (or if u are a naturally cold person then the partner that has a normal body temp lol)

I mean there are ways to check for a babies temperature like back of neck and ears etc by touch if they feel hot or cold so she may mean that (I don’t mean temperature as in like sickness I mean if they are too cold or hot)

but when they are young they can’t regulate it as well and the general rule is one more layer than you are wearing and they haven’t necessarily been doing that lately (or if u are a naturally cold person then the partner that has a normal body temp lol)
they have been out with amber, they have stated its freezing...baby had no hat or coat on.
it was snowing, baby was out with clothes that were not suitable for the weather!

Reactions: 12
they have been out with amber, they have stated its freezing...baby had no hat or coat on.
it was snowing, baby was out with clothes that were not suitable for the weather!
That’s what I was saying! Lol I was just saying in the beginning about checking if baby is cold or hot etc and that may of been what she meant by saying she knows her baby etc

But yeah went on to say general rule is one more layer than you etc and agreed they haven’t been doing that lately

No need to get all short we are all on the same page here 😊

Reactions: 3
Her stories of her showing the gymshark stuff “softest most luxury fabric” Erm... it’s nylon babes 😂 Stop describing incredibly standard and basic clothing as “unreal”.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve just been reading some baby feeding info - it says that if you only hold babies to settle them or to feed, you train them to cry or eat just to be held.
If true, Carys and James may be in for a shock!

Reactions: 14
Her stories of her showing the gymshark stuff “softest most luxury fabric” Erm... it’s nylon babes 😂 Stop describing incredibly standard and basic clothing as “unreal”.
Don't forget how soft and stretchy it is! Soft, stretchy, flattering and unreal are her only words to describe a piece of clothing.

I never bought new clothes thinking 'this is so soft and stretchy'.... usually the cheaper materials are so stretchy that they are completely stretched out after wearing it once or twice... so stretchy says absolutely nothing about quality.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
reminds me of Karen from mean girls, can tell the weather / temperature with her breasts 🤣🤣 does Carys realise how stupid she sounds. It’s not natural instinct to know how hot/ cold baby is- us mothers are not bloody thermometers 😅.

I get if she was talking about how we have a natural instinct to tell what the baby needs and how they feel, but saying she knows Amber’s temperature is a bit far 🤣🤣. Not even as if she says that she checks ambers temperature by feeling her, she just said that she naturally knows it😅😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.