James and Carys #9 flogging ITS collection being misleading shh James is now breastfeeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one who thinks James is a bit sus 👀 like his actions and his tone and mannerisms?¿

Reactions: 13
‘Train your baby’ 😞😞😞

Also making out she’s so good with sleep. If she’s so ‘good’ sleep why do they need to blast her with white noise right next to her head & take the white noise machine out on trips out?

They’re SO smug. She’s a month old. They could have a lot of ‘difficult’ times to come. I hate how they talk about worst case scenario ‘difficult baby’. Babies aren’t good or bad - they’re babies 😞
This reminds me of Sarah’s day claiming how easy everything was a few days/weeks in then fast forward a Few weeks and she had a reflux baby and clearly was struggling sooo much and now sobbing on her videos struggling with toddler #mumlife

I couldn’t imagine sitting there being all smug 4 weeks in, things like colic usually don’t appear right away so they could end up eating their words and part of me really hopes they do!

Reactions: 20
Just watched their Q&A, and I must say that you can clearly see the difference in Carys. She seems so much more comfortable and happy. And this is actually the first time I think I have seen her looking truly annoyed at James for interrupting her all the time and trying to pretend like he knows everything about the female body. He just seems so out of place in these talks..why is he there? She is talking about her changing body, breastfeeding, birth and sex and I think it would be so much better if it was just her and the baby. He also seems so jealous of her, like he wish he was the one who had given birth, carried the child, breastfeeding her and I think he is struggling to find his place in these videos.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Just watched their Q&A, and I must say that you can clearly see the difference in Carys. She seems so much more comfortable and happy. And this is actually the first time I think I have seen her looking truly annoyed at James for interrupting her all the time and trying to pretend like he knows everything about the female body. He just seems so out of place in these talks..why is he there? She is talking about her changing body, breastfeeding, birth and sex and I think it would be so much better if it was just her and the baby. He also seems so jealous of her, like he wish he was the one who had given birth, carried the child, breastfeeding her and I think he is struggling to find his place in these videos.
I am watching it right now too! I thought the same she has grown so much in confidence! I don't understand why he is in this video.

Reactions: 9
I can’t believe James starts talking about how his body has changed since Amber FFS 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
Just came on to say this, actually had to rewind it back to make sure I was hearing it correctly 😂 No one wants to hear how you’ve gotten fat and look homeless James ffs 😂
We want to hear about CARYS & how SHE’S coping after pregnancy. I turned it off after this. Self centred idiot that he is!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
There’s no question about pregnancy, birth and amber that Carys couldn’t answer on her own.
It’d be nice to see Carys just do a video on her own

Reactions: 20
I got 3 minutes in to the video and I just can't with them
.. also found it odd when James is like 'oh I've got bags under my eyes' and Carys says 'no you don't we have a great sleeping baby' its absolutely fine to admit you might have had a few rough nights because your newborn baby won't be a robot!

Reactions: 22
The smugness of these two is absolutely CRINGE. I’m so embarrassed for them. Imagine trying to convince the world your four week old baby sleeps through the night already...YAWN. You can’t flex how easy you’re finding it when you’re two full time stay at home parents. YouTubers can try to convince me till they’re blue in the face that they are such hard workers but NOPE. You film your baby for a living 🤷‍♀️ Hardly hard work. Myself and the majority of women in this country have their partners at home for two weeks and then they’re back to work. I tell you what Carys oh sorry James who is the actual mother of Amber remember because he birthed her, why don’t you do a full night shift AND day shift ALONE, try to eat, shower, do housework, wash and iron clothes whilst looking after Amber, and the we will see if you’re so smug😂 fuckin pair of losers 😂 wouldn’t know a full days work or parenting if it punched you in the face.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
The smugness of these two is absolutely CRINGE. I’m so embarrassed for them. Imagine trying to convince the world your four week old baby sleeps through the night already...YAWN. You can’t flex how easy you’re finding it when you’re two full time stay at home parents. YouTubers can try to convince me till they’re blue in the face that they are such hard workers but NOPE. You film your baby for a living 🤷‍♀️ Hardly hard work. Myself and the majority of women in this country have their partners at home for two weeks and then they’re back to work. I tell you what Carys oh sorry James who is the actual mother of Amber remember because he birthed her, why don’t you do a full night shift AND day shift ALONE, try to eat, shower, do housework, wash and iron clothes whilst looking after Amber, and the we will see if you’re so smug😂 fuckin pair of losers 😂 wouldn’t know a full days work or parenting if it punched you in the face.
Film your baby for a living = monetise every single moment of their life. Literally child exploitation from before the moment the baby emerges from the vagina.

Reactions: 13
Film your baby for a living = monetise every single moment of their life. Literally child exploitation from before the moment the baby emerges from the vagina.
Couldn’t agree more it is absolutely disgusting. I pray for these poor babies that some stricter laws come in place.
Imagine going for a job interview, the employer Googling you only to find your whole childhood online for the world to see, including ‘poonarmies’, your birth and you in the bath to name a few, and that is the BEST case scenario of your parents monetising your every move. As a mother myself I dread to think what freaks on the internet view these vlogs.

Reactions: 19
yes, the sleep part annoyed me so much! oh shut up she sleeps great🙄 just little pieces of info like that shows everything isn't rainbow and sunshines, and there's nothing wrong if your baby occasionally is "fussy" as they call it. My baby usually has good sleep, I only have to wake once or twice to feed her (🤞 it doesn't go down hill at the 4 month sleep regression😂😂), but I'm still tired most of the time, but then again my partner works all week and has work to do after his actual job to get a degree, I'm currently trying to write the last of my dissertation and assignments for my degree also. They are so naive at how lucky they are that they can both just sit at home all day and occasionally film their baby, give an ever so slightly updated house tour every video, and chat a load of bollocks for a ridiculous amount of money.

also I think carys over emphasised her anxiety so that people would comment on how nice it is that becoming a mother has made her so confident. sorry not sorry, just my opinion 🤷‍♀️😂

Reactions: 15
Couldn’t agree more it is absolutely disgusting. I pray for these poor babies that some stricter laws come in place.
Imagine going for a job interview, the employer Googling you only to find your whole childhood online for the world to see, including ‘poonarmies’, your birth and you in the bath to name a few, and that is the BEST case scenario of your parents monetising your every move. As a mother myself I dread to think what freaks on the internet view these vlogs.
It makes me feel really sad that for a lot of these ‘influencers’ (Carys, Elle, Imogen) a baby is a career choice. More content = more money.

I do wonder whether Zoella will share much of her baby when she’s here.

Reactions: 12
I cant stand her or him again to be honest, just so smug and honestly couldn't be more disrespectful to people who have a hard time with their babies. E.g - literally one minute in Carys telling James that he doesn't have bags under his eyes because they have a "great sleeping baby". Probably because they constantly shove her in her moses basket, put that white noise sleeping machine on and practically ignore her. They seem obsessed with her sleeping all the time and its so weird.

Reactions: 24
totally agree with everything

its weird because i find that carys doesn't seem very maternal at all, and i really thought she would be.
in all the vlogs since having the baby....they have mostly been about amber yet shes hardly in them. apart from a shot when shes asleep!

I cant stand her or him again to be honest, just so smug and honestly couldn't be more disrespectful to people who have a hard time with their babies. E.g - literally one minute in Carys telling James that he doesn't have bags under his eyes because they have a "great sleeping baby". Probably because they constantly shove her in her moses basket, put that white noise sleeping machine on and practically ignore her. They seem obsessed with her sleeping all the time and its so weird.
i feel like shes the one pushing the perfect baby thing more than him!

Reactions: 10
totally agree with everything

its weird because i find that carys doesn't seem very maternal at all, and i really thought she would be.
in all the vlogs since having the baby....they have mostly been about amber yet shes hardly in them. apart from a shot when shes asleep!
Exactly!!! Every time they film her they've shoved her in the moses basket swaddled with a white noise machine on! And every time they talk about her its literally just about how much she sleeps. Its like they judge their parenting and Amber herself just on how well she sleeps, its very strange.

I haven’t watched the video as I couldn’t deal with that but the sex question on the thumbnail who the f is asking these questions?!

i love how in the new vlog they mention they had a really tough 2 days because amber had trapped wind. however they didn't mention it at the time! they are painting the picture that its all rainbows and butterflys! they are idiots! i really cannot stand them anymore

im also so fed up with the "has anyone else experienced this, leave it in the comments". have these 2 never heard of google!! all the questions could be answered in an instance!

Reactions: 15
I remember her saying that Amber fed for five minutes before they went out and guzzled her milk down, where in those five minutes did the baby get a breather and winded ? No wonder she has trapped wind !!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.