James and Carys #9 flogging ITS collection being misleading shh James is now breastfeeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe James starts talking about how his body has changed since Amber FFS 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
So infuriating when James cuts Carys off mid-sentence to say something totally boring and irrelevant 🙄🖕 it would have better if she’d done the q&a by herself!

Reactions: 27
Nothing irritates me more as a woman and as a pregnant woman than when James talks about things like he’s educating women here’s all about breast feeding, here’s what happens when you ovulate .. I wish carys would do some videos by herself about certain topics

Reactions: 39
Nothing irritates me more as a woman and as a pregnant woman than when James talks about things like he’s educating women here’s all about breast feeding, here’s what happens when you ovulate .. I wish carys would do some videos by herself about certain topics
Agreed. This is one of the things that makes you think maybe they don't look at here because people make this comment all the time and yet they still continue to do it together and he still displays the same patronising behaviours over and over again. I mean I do get it is THEIR newborn so yeah Q&A is relevant to them both but surely she could either answer the female aimed questions herself either at the start or the end? Like Zoella did on a recent vid.

Reactions: 9
James is INSUFFERABLE
I can deal with him in small doses, he isn’t my cup of tea at all so the videos with him in constantly I just do find a bit much....I think the trouble is I started watching Carys on her channel and really liked her as I liked her sense of style and she wore a lot of quite basic things which I liked and I thought she seemed quite down to earth and normal, I would rather watch just her still to be honest with just the odd addition of James where it’s warranted if that makes sense?

Reactions: 9
On the ‘HONEST AFTERBIRTH Q&A’ Carys is answering a question directed at her and James looks at his watch while she is speaking... It’s at 14.44 into the video if you want to see it for yourself. She asks him if he wants to take the watch off and he claims he’s ‘waiting on a timer’ - he’d have to be really dense to be unaware of how rude that looked! He knew what he was doing, can’t handle the attention away from him for 2 minutes

• Wow
Reactions: 29
On the ‘HONEST AFTERBIRTH Q&A’ Carys is answering a question directed at her and James looks at his watch while she is speaking... It’s at 14.44 into the video if you want to see it for yourself. She asks him if he wants to take the watch off and he claims he’s ‘waiting on a timer’ - he’d have to be really dense to be unaware of how rude that looked! He knew what he was doing, can’t handle the attention away from him for 2 minutes
I think he was reading a message 😂 obv not interested in what Carys has to say, or the video!

Reactions: 5
‘Train your baby’ 😞😞😞

Also making out she’s so good with sleep. If she’s so ‘good’ sleep why do they need to blast her with white noise right next to her head & take the white noise machine out on trips out?

They’re SO smug. She’s a month old. They could have a lot of ‘difficult’ times to come. I hate how they talk about worst case scenario ‘difficult baby’. Babies aren’t good or bad - they’re babies 😞

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Why do they keep saying nobody they know has had a baby? Correct me if I’m wrong but wasn’t they shopping for their friends baby that is around 1/2 years old in one of the mama & papa vlogs?

Reactions: 16
Saying they had sex more than they thought they would at the end of pregnancy - yep, we knew that as they were so desperate to induce labour from 37 weeks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
James is THE worst. There is NOTHING more insufferable than listening to him talk about breast feeding or body changes, like it or not he will NEVER experience anything like what Carys has, he will not understand the physical and emotional changes she has/is going through and he will never understand the pain of labour and breastfeeding so he should just shut up and stop trying to act like he knows what he’s taking about because he doesn’t and he never ever will. I’m all for supportive husbands/partners but he acts like he grew a womb and a set of breasts and pushed Amber out himself and js now exclusively breastfeeding her! Might as well stick a maternity pad on james im sure you need it. Grosssss. No tits no opinion big guy.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.