James and Carys #9 flogging ITS collection being misleading shh James is now breastfeeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually, she wouldn't have had that body if she didn't worked out like she used to - genetics play a big role but it was also really hard work.
Sorry yes of course it was also down to the type of workouts she did and the work she put in, she would never look that way without working out. However, she is still absolutely blessed as I believe she actually used to restrict calories quite a lot so to build that much muscle whilst doing that was extremely fortunate. I've been lifting heavy weights consistently for 6 years and let me tell you my ass looks nothing like that but i look at my mum and my sister's bodies and genetics are definitely not on my side 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
are they trying to give the impression that their life is just like normal and a baby was just added in smoothly🤣 swear she said she was anxious about covid since everything is reopening, clearly not with several shopping trips and now a restaurant trip with a newborn baby 😂 probably trying to make up for the ITS shoot while pregnant 🙄

also, I know not every child is like it, but wait until Amber's a toddler in a restaurant, will be far worse than a sleeping baby

Reactions: 9
Anyone else who hasn't watched any of the vlogs since Amber?

I'm about to be a mum so her content should be appealing to me, but her birth story bored me so much I'm just not interested in their vlogs at the moment. The birth story was so awfully done IMO (starting with them not even knowing whether baby Amber is 5 or 6 days old - come on EDIT your videos and cut out the pointless rambling!) and so fake and misleading as I refuse to believe they didn't have more footage than that... and now same with the baby being here, I'm not interested if they don't show the negative sides and pretend everything is rainbows and unicorns.

Reactions: 32

I'm about to be a mum so her content should be appealing to me, but her birth story bored me so much I'm just not interested in their vlogs at the moment. The birth story was so awfully done IMO (starting with them not even knowing whether baby Amber is 5 or 6 days old - come on EDIT your videos and cut out the pointless rambling!) and so fake and misleading as I refuse to believe they didn't have more footage than that... and now same with the baby being here, I'm not interested if they don't show the negative sides and pretend everything is rainbows and unicorns.
Completely agree. I haven't watched since Amber and when I try to I just get so bored in the first minute. It just not like it used to. I don't understand how they get that many views?? I mean the last 3-4 videos looks all the same

Attachments

Reactions: 14

I have a feeling the footage that we didn't see is the footage that shows the 'bad' stuff so they can keep pretending it was all perfect.

Reactions: 12
What the actual duck! If the baby smiles the baby smiles.... what is this rule book they are sticking to?! How can you say that because the leap years app says your baby doesn’t smile until 6 weeks it just mean she hasn’t smiled yet? You can see the baby is smiling?! I’m sooooooooooo flabbergasted by these two. The baby is literally smiling and she’s asking people what do we think? Do we think the baby is smiling?! But how can she be smiling if she’s only 4 weeks and 4 days old, it just be because she’s so perfect and so far ahead than other babies 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Sick of this tit

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Cute photos, but it sounds so smug and braggy 😂 the amount of time she mentions she's only 4 weeks, it's too early, average is 6 weeks 🙄 that's just guidelines Carys, not every baby follows them exactly. Can't wait for all the omg is my baby reaching this milestone weeks ahead??😍😍 🙄 she's just so perfect and must be because she's such a good girl and not a difficult baby

Reactions: 19
Oh god hope she doesn’t become one of those mums who humble brags about their child’s “early” milestone achievements

Reactions: 20
What the actual duck! If the baby smiles the baby smiles.... what is this rule book they are sticking to?! How can you say that because the leap years app says your baby doesn’t smile until 6 weeks it just mean she hasn’t smiled yet? You can see the baby is smiling?! I’m sooooooooooo flabbergasted by these two. The baby is literally smiling and she’s asking people what do we think? Do we think the baby is smiling?! But how can she be smiling if she’s only 4 weeks and 4 days old, it just be because she’s so perfect and so far ahead than other babies 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Sick of this tit
My thoughts exactly!!!

Reactions: 4
wonder if we will get "omg we literally put amber down on her play matt (😉🤣) for a play session, and we were holding her fingers trying to get her to roll. Bare in mind she's only 10 weeks, but guysss I swear she was having a full on rolling session. what do you guyssss think? surely she isn't rolling as she's not 12 weeks yet???"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
wonder if we will get "omg we literally put amber down on her play matt (😉🤣) for a play session, and we were holding her fingers trying to get her to roll. Bare in mind she's only 10 weeks, but guysss I swear she was having a full on rolling session. what do you guyssss think? surely she isn't rolling as she's not 12 weeks yet???"
Carys literally could've written this 😆

Reactions: 7
How dense are these people??

Reactions: 11
Hi James. It is SO obvious that you read here especially from the brand new video just up- the beginning you are so obviously trying to “prove us wrong” on the noise thing hahaha it’s so funny. You are so immature.

Hi James. It is SO obvious that you read here especially from the brand new video just up- the beginning you are so obviously trying to “prove us wrong” on the noise thing hahaha it’s so funny. You are so immature.
Quoting myself because HAHAHA hes now talking about how hot and cold the baby is and how they know oh this is brilliant watching. Bravo guys you’ve done an excellent job of making me laugh- please try and make it less obvious you read here

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Watching their Q&A, I'm surprised by how much more confident Carys seems, I'm really glad this has helped her

Reactions: 11

Quoting myself because HAHAHA hes now talking about how hot and cold the baby is and how they know oh this is brilliant watching. Bravo guys you’ve done an excellent job of making me laugh- please try and make it less obvious you read here
I refuse to watch, what noise thing is he talking about? Oh and hi James! 👋🏼

Reactions: 5
I like how James was the first to answer the question on physical changes since giving birth

Bud I don’t think that question was for you

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.