Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bananabutter

VIP Member
If it’s a really premium jeans brand as she keep saying, then surely the sizes would be in waist and leg length as there’s no ambiguity there 🙄

Reactions: 16
Your clothes should not give you a bellyache… that’s not something to normalise.

I suffer with bad bloating and need to wear loose fitting clothes and avoid high waists. But I would never think of my clothes “giving me a bellyache”.

She needs to get the source issue sorted out, rather than making her young audience think it’s normal to be that bloated and in pain and then blame it on clothes

Sayitasitis30

I'm honestly so annoyed with her, have been for a while but the constant round belly, bloated shit is sending me! That is not bloat, it's fat. I just had a baby and I have it as well. She never complained about it a few months ago and now it's her personality. Same with the jeans. She did so many videos of outfits that she tried on with jeans from other brands and not once did she say it's hurting her damn belly! What's next Carys?!

glow21

I just read the just giving page 😭 I'm in floods of tears and I don't even know the poor lady 😔 I don't know how carys could plug her brand off the back of telling people that horrendous news. She probably has many followers who have been through the exact same thing. It doesn't bear thinking about. No compassion whatsoever.
My son was born still born in December last year, so seeing that post was a real shock to me, didn't see that coming. I overlooked the infant loss part ( my fault), i do think sharing the donations link was great, but seeing her announce the short maybe an hour after was odd. Why not leave it till the next day? Seems very disingenuous.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Lizz17uk

VIP Member
Why is she saying what height the lengths are for?! Just tell us the length of the inseam ffs 🤦‍♀️ I’m 5ft and have shorter legs than my torso so I reaaaaally struggle with trousers being the right length and I really appreciate to know an actual leg length, not “oh the short is for anyone under 5ft 4” 🙄 it’s not helpful! Not that I’d be interested in buying anyway, but as a shorter than short person I absolutely wouldn’t bother ordering based off what she’s already told us.
Also, who buys jeans to roll them up? If someone’s 5’9 and when rolling the “tall” ones up then, clearly they re just too long even if that’s their preference then for someone who is 5’9 which is tall, surely they’re still going to be too long so they’ve got to size down to regular! Like literally none of it makes sense ffs! Size down to this for this fit size up for this fit, if I want skinny jeans, I’ll buy skinny jeans, if I want mom jeans I’ll get mom jeans, not size up in my skinny jeans so their baggier :/ what is she actually on!!

• Haha

justonemorepage

VIP Member
Christ. She's one confusing being. The leg lengths are wild - just say what the fucking inside leg measurement is you moron! Then she's confident there won't be any returns 😂 okay hun, because you've been suuuuper clear on sizing 🙄 then admits she squeezes herself into size 12's and 14's because she's actually a size 16. What. The. Fuck. 😳

• Haha

jay.dee

Maybe this is a stupid idea, but if she is such a champion of clothes size doesn’t matter and forget what the number on the label is etc would it not have been a good idea to completely revolutionise clothes sizing for her own brand? She could’ve made anything up, and associated it with a measurement chart. For example instead of a size 8 or small (or whatever the size is for a size 8, I wouldn’t know.. probably extra small 🤣) she could’ve called it a colour, or a shape etc. So triangle = 26’ waist. I’m not sure this even makes sense, and I know it may be confusing for the consumer at first, but that goes much better with she pushes 24/7.

justonemorepage

VIP Member
Not carys telling people NOT to buy gymshark for the next week because their sale starts next Thursday 🤦‍♀️ bet they love having her on their books 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow

Pnpplsndy

It's hard to feel sorry for her. This isn't her first business/brand launch.

They made a big fuss of getting various women in for fittings so the sizing chart should be a great reference for those who are unsure. Why she's advising people to ignore it is baffling. My usual size varies between a 12 and a 16 for trousers depending on brand, shape and material. A sizing chart is a super helpful tool to assess where in that range I'll be.

They got thousands of people to do a survey and still didn't have enough stock. She should have managed expectations around that. It's hardly rocket science that a new business would have limited numbers for a launch. She should have not done the early access and just left it as first come, first serve.

I can't imagine the shorts launch will be any less chaotic because Carys' whole personality is around making life harder than it needs to be.

• Haha

justonemorepage

VIP Member
I know she was a math degree drop out but the math ain't mathing!

In the reel she puts that she's a 14 and Nayla is a 22. In a story she says she's wearing a 16 and Nayla a 26. She couldn't be more confusing if she tried. Who the fuck trusts her enough to buy anything?!
---
Also she's said she doesn't show amber anymore because she asked but you're still showing the poor kid even if you obscure her face! Arrghhh!!!

evoway13

VIP Member
I don't know much about fabric but how can it be 98% cotton and 2% elastane but have so much stretch? Is cotton stretchy? 😅
People are saying in the comments that they're expensive jeggings.....they're not 'jeans'.......Carys doesn't seem to know her arse from her elbow. Others are asking what they're like after numerous washes; whether they lose shape after wearing them all day; how strong the seam is between the thighs ; why the pockets in the wrong place on the back ....etc etc

Carys doesn't cope well running a company - she had a meltdown over Whittaker house when they had breakages. I hope people give genuine feedback on Trust Pilot ....I wonder how many returns they will get

Has Carys invested £100k from her own money.....or was part of that from her business partner??
---
James will be having a melt down........I hope the sad news they got last week, doesn't involve his mum......

Last edited:
  • Sad

mcgee

VIP Member
she is so rambly when talking about sizing, just simply say what size you’re wearing and that be it. She’s clearly so insecure about what size she wears and needs to ramble on to justify it. Also her saying “I recommend true to size or size up”, which is it? That’s confusing to people.

It's tragic. I don't comment really but WTAF. The sizing is a shit show, the launch is a shit show, she's thrown 100k down the drain.

ann88

Chatty Member
I’m sorry but that dress is really not flattering at all! She looks like she’s got no boobs at all as they have been absorbed by her round belly. Better off giving it to Amber 😅

• Haha