Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
As if she made an anniversary post all about herself and puts weight gain as the first hardest thing she went through throughout their relationship. 💀 💀 That the best thing for their relationship was to fall in love with herself. 💀 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 35

ann88

Chatty Member
Happy anniversary James but do you know how I fell in love with my BELLY over the years? It was so so hard for me and the best thing that happened since I’ve been with you! Oh the house and the money and the two beautiful daughters we have? And the actual fact we’ve been together for 10 years? I mean yeah but my BELLY BELLY BELLY is more important

• Haha
Reactions: 34

mcgee

VIP Member
Idk but I also find her posting a photo of her belly like this resting her hand on it and that smirky face on the same day as posting about baby loss is insensitive. It’s maybe a bit of a stretch but her belly does resemble a bump so to post it posing like that on the same day as posting about baby loss just doesn’t sit right with me. Have a day off from saying the same old shit about your belly.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
As if she made an anniversary post all about herself and puts weight gain as the first hardest thing she went through throughout their relationship. 💀 💀 That the best thing for their relationship was to fall in love with herself. 💀 💀
It’s such a weird anniversary post. Instead of talking about James or their relationship. She just talks about herself. I genuinely don’t know how James puts up with her when it’s clear that every thought in her head is about her body image…

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

85duckpuddle

Hope the Ambela fans remember to go here to “mange” their orders… honestly this isn’t the first easy mistake, they were leg “legnths” yesterday… I dread to think what the quality control is like if you f*ck up even the simplest of things like this??
IMG_8947.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Fatdog

She’s said she’s technically a 16 now - so why is she squeezing into 12s! No wonder her stomach is hurting all the time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Sunshine99

Chatty Member
Carys: My waist measures 34in, so a size 16
Carys: Ambela jeans fit true to size
Carys: On fit advice, go with your waist measurement
Carys: I'm a size 14

Maybe if you wore your actual size you wouldn't need everything so soft and stretchy :rolleyes: honestly, the fact that she's created herself a highly paid salary out of this belly and bloat nonsense is infuriating! So contrived.

Those 'jeans' are still hideous, I said it before they look like a wetsuit with that thick stretchy material. Clingy and unflattering, no surprises they look better on her than any of the other models. They look awful on the smaller sizes especially. Vanity project.

Also what a time to launch jeans, right as we head into the hottest months of the year.

Reactions: 25

littlepup

VIP Member
What sort of business talks about how much they’ve invested and how much money they have on their instagram!?! Particularly James and Carys who’s finances are so open in many ways. They could have clearly raised more money for this venture if they’d wanted.

Reactions: 25

ann88

Chatty Member
Hey new to Carys... Literally just come across her... I feel like I want to love her because I have huge postnatal belly (still look pregnant, thanks diastasis recti and weight gain😖) so seeing body shapes like this honestly make me feel like less of a freak🥺 and less ashamed of my body.

My thing is though, how is she making clothes look so good on her??... Is she sucking her belly in to pose for pics?? Because the stuff she wears makes her look so much better that I think it would me.. it basically conceals her belly whereas on me I'd still look pregnant.

So is she sticking it out for pics unclothed then sucking it in or editing for the clothes pics?? I just don't get it.

Cos I'd say her belly looks bigger or about the same as mine (plus I'm taller than her but smaller boobs - fuck her mammaries are fucking colossal int they😳) but I just can't make any outfits conceal my distended abdominal area😭 and I honestly do not understand how she's dressing in a way that totally conceals hers??!!!!

Side note - Apologies for the repeated use of BELLY 🫠😂View attachment 2990803
It’s all about angles with Carys, the way she’s posing for the photos. She’s sucking in when it suits her or really pushing her stomach out when it suits her. She will tell you she wears size 14 for comfort but could size down (meaning she could squeeze herself into it), in reality she’s probably a 16-18 🤷🏻‍♀️you can’t rely on anything she says as she constantly contradicts herself.
I’m glad it gives you some comfort to see her photos on social media but please look for some other creators who will be more genuine, for Carys it’s all about money (flogging absolutely everything she can get pennies for) and trying to make people feel sorry for her (eg she says she’s got sensitive skin and eczema but constantly tries new products from TikTok shop causing flare ups 🤷🏻‍♀️)

• Heart
Reactions: 23

justonemorepage

VIP Member
The comments on the latest ambela reel are wild. People are so confused already. They've been asking for inside leg lengths which she has so far ignored and most are saying they are more like a skinny jean to which her response is "size up" 🤦‍♀️ the girl is an idiot with no clue. This is actually embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

AshM

I’m astounded so many people have wanted to buy these jeans. But why haven’t they gone down the route of “oh wow guys we’ve already sold out as so many more you wanted these than we could have ever imagined. We will get more stocked soon” instead of the defensive story she put up? Gymshark used to do it like that all the time.

justonemorepage

VIP Member
Now she's saying shorts will be launching soon too. I find her so disingenuous because she "designed" a jean and shorts range with ITS a few years ago that apparently had "unbelievable stretch" so why now does she feel the need to do her own "brand"? Was everything she said about the ones she did for ITS a lie?

• Wow

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So does a story asking for donations because her friend suffered a baby loss 😢 and hasn’t even left it an hour and she’s already moved onto the promotion of the launch of her shorts 🤯
If she had even half a brain, she’d be dangerous 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad

peachesandcreamz

VIP Member
who chooses to release jeans in the height of summer as well
Ridiculous!!!! And she's teased at a denim short releasing in a week or two...it's about to be July? You're too late!! Shorts should've come out FIRST (early May time) and the jeans should be September.

For someone that's run so many (unsuccessful) "businesses", you think she'd learn from her mistakes. How is stock still an issue? How can you not predict demand? Why are you even doing a "pre-sale" if you can't cater to everyone in it? Cap the number of available registrations!! Arghhhhhh