Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AshM

I’m astounded so many people have wanted to buy these jeans. But why haven’t they gone down the route of “oh wow guys we’ve already sold out as so many more you wanted these than we could have ever imagined. We will get more stocked soon” instead of the defensive story she put up? Gymshark used to do it like that all the time.

Reactions: 21

justonemorepage

VIP Member
Now she's saying shorts will be launching soon too. I find her so disingenuous because she "designed" a jean and shorts range with ITS a few years ago that apparently had "unbelievable stretch" so why now does she feel the need to do her own "brand"? Was everything she said about the ones she did for ITS a lie?

• Wow

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So does a story asking for donations because her friend suffered a baby loss 😢 and hasn’t even left it an hour and she’s already moved onto the promotion of the launch of her shorts 🤯
If she had even half a brain, she’d be dangerous 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad

peachesandcreamz

VIP Member
who chooses to release jeans in the height of summer as well
Ridiculous!!!! And she's teased at a denim short releasing in a week or two...it's about to be July? You're too late!! Shorts should've come out FIRST (early May time) and the jeans should be September.

For someone that's run so many (unsuccessful) "businesses", you think she'd learn from her mistakes. How is stock still an issue? How can you not predict demand? Why are you even doing a "pre-sale" if you can't cater to everyone in it? Cap the number of available registrations!! Arghhhhhh

evoway13

VIP Member
I found the sizing chart for the short shorts:

1 = cos2 (x) + sin2 (x) = (eix + e-ix )2 /4 + sin2 (x) = (e2ix + e-2ix )/4 + e2ln(sin(x)) + 1/2

Failing that, you can put your left leg in, your left leg out, in, out, in, out, shake it all about......

• Haha

littlepup

VIP Member
She always found fault with her previous jeans but it didn’t stop her flogging them to her audience 🙄

She wanted to create one pair of jeans that gave everything, comfort, stretch, structure, bearing able to move around in, style etc. Why though? If I want structure I’ll wear structured jeans, if I want stretch, I’ll wear stretchy ones, if I want to move around a lot I’ll wear jeggings/leggings/loggers. That’s why we have different clothes and styles surely? She seems to be solving a problem that doesn’t exist to me. I don’t think we live in an age where you buy one pair of jeans for all things. It’s nice to have different styles and for £65 for one pair vs £11 a pair from Primark, I’d personally rather have options.

I’m I in the minority? Interested to hear other people’s opinions.

Reactions: 20

LemonPips

I cannot tell you how much I am patiently waiting for the shit show of reviews to start pouring in - more exciting then a tv soap drama 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 20

justonemorepage

VIP Member
"I'm awesome" 🙄😂

The post isn't for James, it's to stroke her ego to her followers. Shallow AF.

I still reckon he's got a job. He never features on IG anymore (not sure about YouTube because I don't watch it).

Reactions: 19

evoway13

VIP Member
James has replied to some Instagram comments, saying they didn’t have enough cash to buy the 30,000 pairs of jeans that they knew they needed ……from the amount of people who requested ‘early bird’ codes. They should’ve said they had limited stock before they even opened the website ! What a shit show!

• Wow

MissJosie

"I'm a size 14, they are true to size but I size up to a 16. Oh but I was spotted at center parcs wearing a size 14. Oh but I'm going to be trying on a size 18" like wth, she should be a bloody MP she can't give you a straight answer on what actual size you need.

ltfc35

Is it just me or do those ambela jeans look f##kin terrible? Like, visually, they don’t look nice at all.

Cloff

VIP Member
Guys it isn't that confusing. Size up in the shorts but down in the jeans... unless you want them longer so size up twice

🤷‍♀️:ROFLMAO:

• Haha

emmaemmaemma9493829

The sheer word salad of this. She looks bigger than her mum yet her mum wears a 16 but measures a 18-20?! Wtf? But buy true to size even though both her and her mum are wearing a size down? Make. It. Make. Sense! She's unbearable.
Came here to say this. How is it true to size if your mum is wearing a 16 when she's an 18-20 🤐

If I had £65 to spend on some ugly coloured jeans, I genuinely wouldn't know what size to order!

• Heart
  • Haha
Honestly never bought clothes that needed several Instagram stories to explain my size. Surely people aren’t getting the right size. I’ve not seen ANY negative feedback?

• Heart
Reactions: 18

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I mean I might be being sceptical but do we really believe over 30,000 people wanted these jeans? She’s economical with the truth at the best of times. This is the same person who says she designs her ITS collections all by herself 🤥 and they always sell out. So if they sell out why is there always stock left? I for one, do not believe she got anyway near the interest in the jeans as she’s saying. Who pays £65 for a pair of unbranded jeans in a cost of living crisis?

Juststopit

VIP Member
This woman has adults in her life right? Her parents are doctors? How has she been able to delude herself into thinking clothes giving you a stomach ache isna problem regular people have?!