Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

prancingpony25

Those jeans look so thick and unflattering, and I’m not only saying this because it’s Carys’ brand. Also how is she coming out with skinny jeans when the “loose fit” jean has recently come back in fashion?
I personally don’t shop at Primark, so if anyone is looking where to buy decent quality and adequately priced jeans - I’ve been getting mine from Stradivarius and Pull&Bear for years. Loads of different styles to choose from, free returns and if you find a style that suits you there’s also loads of colourways for each. I know it’s still fast fashion brands, but at least you’re not buying the jeans for complete pennies knowing someone else somewhere has paid the price.

Reactions: 8

peachesandcreamz

VIP Member
Funny thing is, if Carys had released her own jeans brand say 5 years ago, I'd have probably been interested. We had similar body shapes, she had a good style, wore her ACTUAL size!!

These things look awful. Unflattering, poor sizing - I just don't know what the target audience is here!

ltfc35

I think that's why she has other people on board this time that seem to have experience in businesses. I'm not sure how much of a flop it will be entirely as a lot of her followers that are similar sizes will probably buy whatever carys makes for their also "bloated round bellies".

she defo should have released the shorts first as who wants to wear a thick material Jean especially in the summer
The guy from Colchester has had 3 failed businesses. He lives near me, tempted to go round and ask what he’s thinking.

• Haha

glow21

She can say she’s wearing a side 12 and they’re stretch and bloat friendly all she wants but she’s still masssssively breathing in to fit into them 🤥🤥
But did u notice that she didnt show her buttoning up her jeans brand . She was sucking in to fit in the first pair of the unknown size jeans, i guess to emphasise how uncomfortable other jeans are, but when it comes to her jeans she didnt show that part. Likely because she would still have to suck in. I will buy her jeans just to see how shite they are and then promptly send them back 😀 no doubt returns will not be free and probably some restocking fee but it will be worth it.

• Haha

Lizz17uk

VIP Member
I just don’t get the sizing at all! I just measured my waist, roughly, I’m 35 inches, I wear a size 12 i. My new look jeans which have been and will always be my favs, they’re not tight and they’re not uncomfortable, sometimes in the less stretchy ones I’ll go to a 14 but they a tiny bit big bit better than too tight, according to her chart I need a 16…..and they say I need to size up which would make me an 18? wtf? That makes no sense? In no way on this earth would I go shopping anywhere else and be buying 16/18s as they’d drown me? How does this make any sense!! :/

ltfc35

The sheer word salad of this. She looks bigger than her mum yet her mum wears a 16 but measures a 18-20?! Wtf? But buy true to size even though both her and her mum are wearing a size down? Make. It. Make. Sense! She's unbearable.
they look terrible. Like really rigid material.

CrimsonCountess

VIP Member
She has just started coming up on my Tiktok fyp for some reason, no idea what I've looked at to deserve this:ROFLMAO: but why is her stomach her whole personality? Why has she decided that's the right way to go with her content

mcgee

VIP Member
Some not to so good comments regarding length with people saying they aren’t catering to tall women, wonder if she will give a rambly long response on insta stories or delete the comments so there’s only positive comments to be seen.

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
So does a story asking for donations because her friend suffered a baby loss 😢 and hasn’t even left it an hour and she’s already moved onto the promotion of the launch of her shorts 🤯
If she had even half a brain, she’d be dangerous 🤦🏻‍♀️
Why didn’t she just announce a proportion of her sales for her shitty jeans would be going to support this?

evoway13

VIP Member
Thank you @guccigang for the thread name suggestion with most votes :love:
---
Carys has designed her latest 'kleckshun' with ITS called 'Outfits that don't give you bellyache'!! This kleckshun includes 'supportive' dresses.....that allow your boobs to rest on your stomach (if they are voluptuous)

We are waiting with baited breath for her jeans to be released ........

Last edited:

basic bree

So does a story asking for donations because her friend suffered a baby loss 😢 and hasn’t even left it an hour and she’s already moved onto the promotion of the launch of her shorts 🤯
If she had even half a brain, she’d be dangerous 🤦🏻‍♀️
came here to say this! what an awful person she is. my sister in law suffered baby loss 5 years ago and its cost her her marriage and mental health. i initially thought it's a good thing for carys to share the link to get more donations to help families in need. but to post her ambela jeas straight after is just VILE. what a stupid thoughtless girl she is.

GamerLlama87

Chatty Member
The last holiday they went on, the youngest's face is on full show. I wonder why she's showing one and not the other? I don't buy all these influencers showing the youngest and not the eldest. Just don't show them at all if you want to protect them.
Just goes to show it's got bugger all to do with protecting their kids.

I'm sure Carys said before that Amber had voiced not wanting to be on camera. So she's only stopped filming her because Amber specifically said she doesn't want to. Otherwise she'd happily continue broadcasting both kids online if it brought in the views and £££

plwcm

VIP Member
ah yes, the good old tactic of wearing mom jeans too tight to make them look terrible so her sheep will buy hers

hellofriday

I keep looking at the rear of the jeans and I think the pocket placement is off - making their arses look huge.
yepp the pockets are too small and they’re spaced too high and too wide apart!

i wonder how she’s planning stock considering returns are going to be huge! watch it all sell out and then her “restock” a week later 👀
---
if anyone is thinking of ordering from gymshark next week, use the code SYDNEY instead of carys 😍 (@sydgrows on insta)

Attachments

evoway13

VIP Member
How many customers will reorder if they’re supposed to be the best fitting jeans in the world and they’re going to last for years?

evoway13

VIP Member
Carys is being really helpful, saying she'll model the short/regular and long jeans - so everyone can see the leg length on her , so everyone knows which size to order.........yes Carys that could work.....if everyone had met you personally :rolleyes: .....and knows how tall you are.....what a muppet!

• Haha