James and Carys #36 Amber’s gone and Carys is manic, 60£ mum jeans soothes the panic.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this screenshot is from august 2023, she’s an absolute liar. why is she so obsessed with lying about sizes as if we can’t see her body with our own eyes!
IMG_9323.jpeg

---
for comparison, claudia is wearing carys’ collection here and she’s a 30G

Attachments

Reactions: 11
this screenshot is from august 2023, she’s an absolute liar. why is she so obsessed with lying about sizes as if we can’t see her body with our own eyes! View attachment 2917188
---
for comparison, claudia is wearing carys’ collection here and she’s a 30G
1000053362.jpg

few months back too.
I'm a 30H/32GG depending on style and brand, and my band area looks smaller than hers and my actual boobs look way smaller than hers. I do think her 36 band looked big as it was riding up but I doubt she's a 30 band. and she's made no mention of getting fitted again

Reactions: 8
View attachment 2917261
few months back too.
I'm a 30H/32GG depending on style and brand, and my band area looks smaller than hers and my actual boobs look way smaller than hers. I do think her 36 band looked big as it was riding up but I doubt she's a 30 band. and she's made no mention of getting fitted again
glad we’ve got the receipts! i recently dropped from a 36 to a 34 and i’m really similar in size to carys. you’re right, no way she’s a 30!

Reactions: 7
No bleeping chance she’s a 30/32 in bras 😂😂 DELUSIONAL
She really doesn’t want to admit that her ‘pieces’ actually make her a 16/18
---
She hasn’t got her eyes fully open in a single one of her latest post pictures. Why doesn’t she realise how ridiculous she looks?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Looking at every picture she’s posted for this collection, her posing is OTT, the smile is manic and the eyes half shut. I’m actually wondering if ITS are trying to get rid of her, allowing these pictures to go out 😂 I mean she’s hardly selling it. Other collabs sometimes do their own shoots but still make an effort with their appearance ie hair and make up but she just looks a mess 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Looking at every picture she’s posted for this collection, her posing is OTT, the smile is manic and the eyes half shut. I’m actually wondering if ITS are trying to get rid of her, allowing these pictures to go out 😂 I mean she’s hardly selling it. Other collabs sometimes do their own shoots but still make an effort with their appearance ie hair and make up but she just looks a mess 🤷🏻‍♀️
Its the patchy tan for me, she honestly looks dirty.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hey a new haul video! So that sustainable wardrobe or whatever she called it where she was swearing off fast fashion and constantly buying new clothes literally lasted like a week right??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I would absolutely love to see her do properly supportive flattering swimwear that doesn't cost like £100 and look matronly just because it's for a big bust. However I know I'm wishing for something that will never happen 😂

Wow even Adam from ITS has posted about her range and he rarely posts about any of his collabs apart from Perrie and Stacey. Did wonder if he was having a dig the fact she constantly states SHE designs it all herself and he’s made a point of mentioning the team. Then realised he’s obviously taking the piss calling her a perfectionist. If he thinks that swimwear is perfection, he’s an idiot.

Attachments