James and Carys #22 Put on some weight and struggling to shed it but nevertheless it's good for my Reddit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came here to say the same

Or “what’s been your favourite sex position whilst you’ve been staying in France?”

“Have you had time to have sex whilst you’re staying in France”

🤢🤢🤢🤢
literally my thought. like surely no one is actually asking this sort of stuff. they'll probably throw a "what positions will you use to conceive baby no. 2?" question in there too🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 12
We all know there will be 20 minutes on their sex life, some home updates even tho they are in France, a half an hour botefest of Cary’s being fake body positive, speculation on another baby, pretending amber is more advanced than she is and James looking bored of Cary’s talking

Reactions: 20
What are the chances there will be a question by a ‘follower’ (Carys herself) asking when baby number 2 will be?
"Why do you continue to exploit your child for monetary gain?"

"Who gets off more reading the Reddit, you or James?"

"Who is Dangerous Delay?"

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Came here to say the same

Or “what’s been your favourite sex position whilst you’ve been staying in France?”

“Have you had time to have sex whilst you’re staying in France”

🤢🤢🤢🤢
That’s what their next video will be solely dedicated to. They are doing naff all in France to create decent travel content so they’ll stoop to talking about their sex life.

“How moving to France has changed our sex life”.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They will probably have Lady Marmalade playing in the background just to add an extra French vibe to the sex life talk 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wish James would pick the questions so they are actually real questions being asked, instead of Cary’s choosing the same questions every time

Reactions: 15
White nails are back, didn't think it'd be too long 🤣 😆
There is a moment in the new VLOG, around 4 minutes, where she so manically shoves her white nails in the shot that I thought «this woman REALLY has lost it». It is so forced, manic and cramped.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think the only reason she’d want another baby is so she actually has content to film and so that she has an excuse to not care about her body

Since Amber was born their content is the SAME every video it’s a fluctuation between home updates, mukbang Q&A and “honest” chats and it’s bleeping boring so she will be wanting another so she can vlog the whole journey again instead of talking about her milky white or pale pink nails every 12 hours and dragging out videos of her panelling for 3 weeks

I genuinely am in disbelief all the time that they are as young as they are they honestly look, dress and behave like they are late 30’s/mid 40’s

Reactions: 25
I can’t believe they are staying in or by nice and they haven’t even been to visit the town centre and all the historical buildings. I’m not even a content creator and could create better vlogs than them 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
I can’t believe they are staying in or by nice and they haven’t even been to visit the town centre and all the historical buildings. I’m not even a content creator and could create better vlogs than them 🤦🏻‍♀️
It's just utterly bizarre isn't it...

(I am calling one of the next vlogs to be something like this now 🤣 )

Reactions: 7
how (???!!!) are they so bloody boring?! like they are doing exactly the same tit -which is nothing- as they do at home. They haven't seen anything or explored anything. How embarrasing to go to France and "live" there for a month and do absolutely nothing?! And so strange that James' parents didn't stay at the villa, surely there is space? And why is Carys wearing sandals out on the hot stones but Amber is just bare foot? And they could go to farmers markets and check out local shops but no H&M it is....
Just a random note. I find it weird that when they are driving , Amber is all by herself in the back. Everyone I know who has a baby, one of the parents sit with the child in the back if both parents are in the car. And also if I had a child and was going somewhere with my husband I would probably sit in the back with our child. Carys and James just prop Amber in the back with some tablet or other device to be by herself.
They have been doing Youtube for ages, so they should know that their content is tit, yet still they keep doing the same things over and over. They are like pensioners. And how on earth is Carys so stressed all the time -they don´t do anything so where is the stress coming from? no-one dictates their schedules, they can do whatever, whenever.
Sorry about the rant, but they are making my head hurt at this point

Reactions: 18
Just a random note. I find it weird that when they are driving , Amber is all by herself in the back. Everyone I know who has a baby, one of the parents sit with the child in the back if both parents are in the car. And also if I had a child and was going somewhere with my husband I would probably sit in the back with our child. Carys and James just prop Amber in the back with some tablet or other device to be by herself.
I actually don’t think this is a bad thing. Amber is with them 24/7, they don’t engage properly but they are present and she’s not sidelined. Plus if you always have someone in the back when you need to go somewhere alone (Not that J&C do) baby can struggle.
My lo is 2 months older than Amber. If you sit in the back with her she gets distressed wanting to get out and come to you. If she’s on her own, 9x/10 she’s fine and just looks out the windows or we sing.
Anyway, it’s a notoriously divisive topic but imo they can’t win on that one, it’s just doing what works for them.
(As in, unlike not strapping her in properly or dressing weather appropriate which is just negligent)

ETA: just looked at the IG story. Sun on Amber in her seat. You can add using car window shades to the things that are not debatable.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
. I find it weird that when they are driving , Amber is all by herself in the back. Everyone I know who has a baby, one of the parents sit with the child in the back if both parents are in the car.
Tbf when she used to do this, people criticised her. I don’t think she can win!

Reactions: 3
Nothing to be proud of that you don't lift a finger whilst your husband does everything

Screenshot_20220523-161828.png

Probably why she has chosen it!

Anyone noticed that Carys has locked the ability to see who follows her? I tried to look the other day out of curiosity to how many could be bot accounts.
Didn’t even realise you could hide followers?
Probably because Elle is following her again. Meggan has done the same.

Reactions: 18
oof, do you reckon Carys is jealous that Elle is still getting more likes on posts even after her whole scandal thing? 😬😬

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Nothing to be proud of that you don't lift a finger whilst your husband does everything

View attachment 1288449

Probably because Elle is following her again. Meggan has done the same.
(New here, hi) Elle does follow her again. I think they have been friends the whole time and soon Carys will come out with some sappy post about self growth and learning from past mistakes when her and Elle post together again

Reactions: 14
(New here, hi) Elle does follow her again. I think they have been friends the whole time and soon Carys will come out with some sappy post about self growth and learning from past mistakes when her and Elle post together again
i don’t think elle ever unfollowed carys? i think it was just carys unfollowing her

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.