James and Carys #21 Calm arts & crafts is no more, I just love to leave my child on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A video when they say their second child was concieved when they were living in France šŸ™„
Most definitely, my boy is Italian (mum is British, dad is Italian) it was a short romance as he's a lovechild bastard who was conceived in Italy.
Always take the piss outta him with it, so it's no achievement Cary to get pregnant in France! Not like it'll be able to get a french passport ffs šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ˜­

Howling that she took fairy lights on holiday šŸ˜‚
Gotta make the turkey baster moment all that more seductive šŸ‘„šŸ„’

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Lol I didnā€™t wanna be the one to say it but Amber isnā€™t the prettiest baby Iā€™m ngl. I wouldnā€™t object is Carys said shrek was her father Iā€™m sorry I understand itā€™s rude n sheā€™s a child but she definitely takes after her father šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Their ā€œTTCā€ journey makes me eye roll. 10 years weā€™ve been trying, can you imagine James and Carys having to deal with that? šŸ¤”

but also who take those fairy lights on holiday

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Some kids are bleeping hideous. That better?
Hahaha youā€™re right. I looked like a bleeping raisin as I was born, how my mum didnā€™t ask to have me put back where I came from I donā€™t know.
But yes amber has got alllll of Jamesā€™ looks.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
For anyone surprised as to why they would try for a second baby already the easiest answer is probably to look at their YouTube channel and compare views from the time she was pregnant and right after giving birth to what their views are now.. the difference says it all.
I also think because she seems unhappy in her life, she will try to plan and find something to be excited for. So she is always planning what room to decorate next and what to do to the house. She might think getting pregnant will be exciting and make her happyā€¦ until she has to run around with a toddler whilst being very tired and pregnant šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 25
Placing my bets now for Amelie or Amalie as the baby name! šŸ‡«šŸ‡·

*EMOTIONAL CONCEIVING AFTER MOVING TO FRANCE* šŸ„²

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh god is she teaching her child to do that disgusting open mouth face she does all the time when she is ā€œobsessedā€ šŸ¤¢
At least sheā€™s got her eyes open. Carysā€™ IG feed is all that look to the side, closed eye smiles. I donā€™t know if sheā€™s trying to go for a ā€˜lost in the momentā€™ so happy smile or what? It does not look good.

Reactions: 8
Placing my bets now for Amelie or Amalie as the baby name! šŸ‡«šŸ‡·

*EMOTIONAL CONCEIVING AFTER MOVING TO FRANCE* šŸ„²
Iā€™ll call Jacques or Pierre if itā€™s a boy šŸ˜‚

Carys and her stupid statements would be claiming the baby was of French heritage if it was conceived there šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She is just dead behind the eyes and screams that sheā€™s majorly unhappy to me. Babies do not fix everything boo

Reactions: 21
They are trying for a second baby? Oh Jesusā€¦ you canā€˜t even handle one Carys. Imagine Amber running around and Carys not being able to watch her because sheā€˜s soooo tired. Also did she forget how nausea she was from the smell of the house?

All your life is fcking selfcare. Selfish Lazybee

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Hahaha youā€™re right. I looked like a bleeping raisin as I was born, how my mum didnā€™t ask to have me put back where I came from I donā€™t know.
Ditto. Some kids just arenā€™t blessed at allšŸ¤£

Ditto. Some kids just arenā€™t blessed at all Iā€™m
They are trying for a second baby? Oh Jesusā€¦ you canā€˜t even handle one Carys. Imagine Amber running around and Carys not being able to watch her because sheā€˜s soooo tired. Also did she forget how nausea she was from the smell of the house?

All your life is fcking selfcare. Selfish Lazybee
where did they say they were trying for another?

Reactions: 1
Ditto. Some kids just arenā€™t blessed at allšŸ¤£

Ditto. Some kids just arenā€™t blessed at all Iā€™m

where did they say they were trying for another?
They didnā€™t say it but a few pages back on this thread someone posted they saw ovulation kits in their suitcase when packing for France, and I think pre-seed lube or something I canā€™t remember what itā€™s called x

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.