James and Carys #15 Amber still swaddled like it's the norm...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get what he is doing here? Never usually posts on Instagram, or does stories or anything, supposedly takes a “break” which no one noticed or cared about, and then comes back to say he is going to take a step back and then proceeds to post more stories in one go than I think I’ve ever seen him post! Makes no sense!
I think it was probably because all of us on here take the piss about how much carys uses insta, and when she says they are doing a 24hr no phone/socials it basically means Carys is, not James. So he has jumped on to be like oh I mindlessly scroll all the time too, it isn't just carys 🙄🙄 when it really doesn't seem like he sits on insta when bored like Carys does 😂

Reactions: 14
Anyone else think now James has a daughter he’s not loving the whole YouTuber/influencer life anymore? Like his wife is plastering herself all over everywhere and he’s backing out abit?

Reactions: 37
Carys' jeans bursting at the seams in the 6 month pics, but she's a size 14 right? Genuinely think she forces herself into size 14 jeans so she can say it! Poor button looks like it'd ping off. Clinging on for dear life.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think it was probably because all of us on here take the piss about how much carys uses insta, and when she says they are doing a 24hr no phone/socials it basically means Carys is, not James. So he has jumped on to be like oh I mindlessly scroll all the time too, it isn't just carys 🙄🙄 when it really doesn't seem like he sits on insta when bored like Carys does 😂
Yes this is really confusing...he has said many times (as has Carys) that he has no interest in spending so much time on social media and rarely posts anything. Pretty sure that is what Carys says she loves about him but now he's claiming he is on it all the time?🤔hmmm..something doesn't add up 🤔😅

Reactions: 8
Why is Amber wearing hard soled shoes at 6 months old?! Her poor little feet! They’re not even recommended when a baby first starts to walk nevermind when they’re barely moving.

Reactions: 11
yea and they did that paid ad for that tails food for Mila when they don’t actually use it they use that other subscription service they get gifted!! I’d be pissed off it I was gifting someone something and they start advertising something else, and I’d be pissed off if I was a company paying someone to advertise something and then they admit they don’t actually use it :/ they got called out for that on their mukbang vid tho and then tried to address it in the latest vlog. To me just goes to show these influencers will advertise anything if they get paid for it, regardless of whether they use or like it!
Where did they address it? I’m curious to see what they said

Why have they got shoes on a baby that can’t walk 😬😬 massive pet peeve of mine

Reactions: 16
literally 😂 this one was almost 1 hour 10 mins, and was soooo boring 😭
Of the same old same old content. The only reason she’s celebrating 6 months is because she’s got f*ck all else going on until Christmas, which will also be unbearable. Ho ho ho Amber first Christmas, poor little one dressed up as Christmas poo, I mean pudding.

Don’t get me wrong, acknowledging 6 months is lovely, but a party is overboard. I’m surprised they let Amber have awake time to attend her own party. No nap time routine to see here.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
“She’s the best Mum”

as if we needed further confirmation that a) she writes these questions and b) that she reads here. 😂😂

hi carys 👋🏼
And those fcking emojis to go with it. I could never use that emoji anymore because of this wet wipe. Every single post. Get a grip you whale!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She can’t switch off at all can she? I’d be pissed off if I was her friend and she came to my house and started Instastorying when we were meant to be having a catch up.

Reactions: 14
I’m surprised carys didn’t wear a turban and tutu to match amber.
It’s the number 6 balloon for me lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Love that Carys mentioned on her stories an hour ago how much she loves a boomerang. I’ve now scrolled through every story from last 24hrs and it’s making me CRINGE how they are ALL boomerangs

Another thing that annoys me about her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Love that Carys mentioned on her stories an hour ago how much she loves a boomerang. I’ve now scrolled through every story from last 24hrs and it’s making me CRINGE how they are ALL boomerangs

Another thing that annoys me about her 🤣
Love that people were voting for more photo stories rather than boomerangs. Take the hint Carys, people don’t enjoy them 😂

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.