James and Carys #15 Amber still swaddled like it's the norm...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Instagram still down... well she shouldn't complain about ME time now.
she's probably just scrolling through tiktok instead of spending time with her family🤣.

She will probably try make out they didn't go on their phones for Amber's party so didn't even notice Instagram wasn't working🥴 yet you know she would have wanted to do a grid post for amber turning 6 months old

Reactions: 15
Why are babies not dressed as babies anymore?! Due in a few weeks and aside from a few dresses, it’s onesies all the way!
My baby is 5 months tomorrow & I think he’s had about 4 items that aren’t onesies in that time! I’m starting to buy more outfits in 6-9 months but when they’re babies you can’t see their outfits anyway really! Comfort on their little tummies all the way!

Reactions: 7
My baby is 5 months tomorrow & I think he’s had about 4 items that aren’t onesies in that time! I’m starting to buy more outfits in 6-9 months but when they’re babies you can’t see their outfits anyway really! Comfort on their little tummies all the way!
same, my mother in law has started to comment about baby always being in pyjamas 🤨🧐 he’s 6 months old ffs

• Angry
Reactions: 13
No one asked you this Carys. Just like no one asks about yours and James’ sex life in YouTube Q&As.

EA2039AD-AA9E-45D5-9BA6-9005E2681DF9.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Sorry if this has been said, but seriously, who has a celebration for their child being 6 months, what a load of bull! Is she going to have that every year? A half birthday every year?

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Sorry if this has been said, but seriously, who has a celebration for their child being 6 months, what a load of bull! Is she going to have that every year? A half birthday every year?
kid will be so spoilt you can already tell 😂

Reactions: 11
kid will be so spoilt you can already tell 😂
I was actually going to say that, Amber will grow up a very spoilt girl if they're not careful if they do parties and celebrate things as ridiculous as half birthdays

Reactions: 16
I was actually going to say that, Amber will grow up a very spoilt girl if they're not careful if they do parties and celebrate things as ridiculous as half birthdays
I don’t have kids and I am not an overly social person so I get not everyone is like me but….I don’t see the point in doing parties for babies or wasting money on loads of toys etc at Christmas etc when they re so young? They don’t remember, most kids already have more toys than they will ever play with so it just seems a waste of money and just feels more like a showing off opportunity for the parents? Not all parents I get that but I just don’t see the point in wasting money like that? When me and my brother were younger we were just as happy with a cardboard box to play in so expensive toys and games just seem silly to me until they re old enough it to understand more and appreciate it?

Reactions: 19
So Carys has put some wooden spoons in a box and called it a treasure box? That's not how that works 😂 Poor Amber can only play with a wooden spoon if it's called "treasure", doesn't everyone just give their baby one whenever you're in the kitchen!?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s so transparent. She has a mamas and papas ocarro pram and then suddenly changed it when she was doing a paid ad. Then she’s back in the mamas and papas pram again. I see you, missy 😂

Reactions: 19
She’s so transparent. She has a mamas and papas ocarro pram and then suddenly changed it when she was doing a paid ad. Then she’s back in the mamas and papas pram again. I see you, missy 😂
yea and they did that paid ad for that tails food for Mila when they don’t actually use it they use that other subscription service they get gifted!! I’d be pissed off it I was gifting someone something and they start advertising something else, and I’d be pissed off if I was a company paying someone to advertise something and then they admit they don’t actually use it :/ they got called out for that on their mukbang vid tho and then tried to address it in the latest vlog. To me just goes to show these influencers will advertise anything if they get paid for it, regardless of whether they use or like it!

Reactions: 21
yea and they did that paid ad for that tails food for Mila when they don’t actually use it they use that other subscription service they get gifted!! I’d be pissed off it I was gifting someone something and they start advertising something else, and I’d be pissed off if I was a company paying someone to advertise something and then they admit they don’t actually use it :/ they got called out for that on their mukbang vid tho and then tried to address it in the latest vlog. To me just goes to show these influencers will advertise anything if they get paid for it, regardless of whether they use or like it!
omg yes! they said they thought that they made it clear it was just for that video (Mila joining in on the mukbang) but Carys was talking about how handy tails subscription is because now they won't have to rush to pets at home to get miles dog food when they run out. When they didn't do that before because they had butternut box or whatever it was called subscription literally gifted to them 🥴 will literally say anything for gifted items and money

Reactions: 16
“She’s the best Mum”

as if we needed further confirmation that a) she writes these questions and b) that she reads here. 😂😂

hi carys 👋🏼
I don’t get what he is doing here? Never usually posts on Instagram, or does stories or anything, supposedly takes a “break” which no one noticed or cared about, and then comes back to say he is going to take a step back and then proceeds to post more stories in one go than I think I’ve ever seen him post! Makes no sense!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.