Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
I follow that Michelle that shoots with her and she’s just come back from a month of holiday touring around Croatia, Venice, Madrid and more. She went to a packed club night just recently. I know tests need to be taken but o think she’s only been back <48hrs I’m astounded Carys had her in working with her with Amber already having a ‘cold she might have picked up on the plane’ 🤯

Also find it weird that girl did the hair and make up, styling too I think was said and Carys used her own random props she found around the house and bits could rustle up from Sainsbury’s. I mean how low budget?! Is this what ITS invests in their ranges?!
I think this is the model ITS uses and how they have so much money. I think this is exactly it.

Reactions: 1
We’re they in the same school year??? Because his birthday is in September so he would of been in the year below? Or is it diff in wales?

liv1234&

She was born on the 4th April- I remember as it was Easter Sunday 😂 so she'll be 6 months next week. I wonder if she'll start weaning next week or actually 'start' weaning next week, as in start showing it since it'll be acceptable and Amber will be a pro...
4th April my birthday, grateful to share with BABY amber, hate that her mother is Carys 😒

TinaTree

Chatty Member
There's another influencer who does 'body positivity' stuff who recently had a kid and her and her husband/partner overshare so much re sex! i can't remember her name. Also blonde! Does anyone know who I mean? I think they're in London? She definitely has a thread here but I have forgotten her name 😅
Chessie King?

Roxypoxy

Reaching for food and sitting up is different to being able to swallow and the muscles and reflex being appropriately developed.
Just going by my baby, she's been doing fine since 4 months so maybe it isn't too early for them to be weaning Amber too?

plwcm

VIP Member
And surprise surprise the weaning posts start at exactly 6 months but they definitely haven’t just started by the looks of things. No kid grabs a strawberry and eats it like that on the first day of them having solids. Id say she’s been having food for a good few weeks
to be fair, my baby did when we started weaning at 6 months 🤣 we did BLW too.

Could easily find out how far into they are because she said what course they were following, but probably going to be pricey just to say give your baby these foods 🤣🤣

Corona

VIP Member
You can really see her ab separation in those leggings from yesterday's story, didn't realise it'd be so noticeable

sassybiatch98

I only started on baby rice etc, but I get now that they didn’t want to show it early because of hate 😂
I mean buying a 6 month old Nikes when A) they can’t walk & B) going to be stupidly uncomfortable for her!