Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lizz17uk

VIP Member
Absolutely this. When weaning starts I always feel like you spend all of your time either preparing food, feeding them or cleaning up after them!
I mean I don’t have kids so I don’t know what you should and shouldn’t do but, I remember, when my brother was born, my mum just used to most of the time just blend up whatever we were having with her little hand blender! She always cooked meals for dinner especially for us and my dad and she used to just mush that up and my brother had the same as us! Lol!! Obviously he had actual baby food as well but I def don’t remember it being a lot of hassle for her in making loads of extra meals…but I mean that was a while ago now, you re probably not allowed to do that any more for some silly reason! Lol!

Reactions: 2

ShadyBadger

Chatty Member
I don’t know how she can post these outfit pics when she just wears t shirts and shorts all day every day. Notice all the pics are from years ago. She hasn’t been that fashionable in a long time
It’s so she looks so cool and trendy when she’s drops her sweat shop throw away fashion autumn collection these influencers don’t care about anything or anybody but money and sales!

betty14

wonder if it will be because they are changing the gym to a different room and building an outdoor gym room? 🤔
This is 100% because they cannot have an original idea between them. They know if they do it themselves it will all be beige/white and no one will be interested. They’ve used a local decorating company before and tradesmen for building her dressing room!

shoppingismycardio

Chatty Member
Am I being thick? She said she can’t work out the sizing on the swimsuit….and that is a 12 E-F but is the equivalent to a UK size 14? How is that possible when it’s a size 12? Cup size E-F?? So confused!! A size 14 would be labelled 14 E-F surely! Ann summers does the same with their bodysuits…..they give you different dress sizes so 8, 10, 12 etc and then different options for the cup sizes? So you could be a size 8 with smaller boobs but also a size 8 with bigger boobs? How is that hard to work out? How does she not know that? Or am I being stupid??
No. Carys is being thick.

Brooke Davis

VIP Member
How is this a planned outfit? It looks like when you bung something on to nip to the shop out of whatever’s on the bedroom floor. Those shorts I don’t think should have the waist band on show, the fabric of the bodysuit is totally at odds with the shorts and cardi, the length of the cardi is wrong for the shorts, the colours aren’t the same tone, just everything is wrong. Not to mention the breast pad on the left and the obvious nipple outline on the right - Top tip Carys, if the bottom your cardi, waist band and nipple all land within 2 inches of each other, you want a bra or a different outfit!
View attachment 755126
I would never criticise someone’s dress irl but she’s getting paid for this crap?! It’s unreal how bad she is at it
It looks like she’s folded the waistband to make them shorter?

mklanch

VIP Member
Omg that mum life story .... She's finally clicked on that not everything she does in life is because she's a mum but she's still going to use the phrase anyways because she's just the ultimate relatable mummy influencer 😜😜

What a fucking tit. Honestly she's on social media more now than when she's meant to be 'working at home'. It's clear that she's struggling with the thought of her followers abandoning her if she leaves them alone too long. The price you pay when you and your husbands are dossiers leeching off social media
too late for that. just over 65k on the latest video!!!

Lm9610

Somebody commented and said what size do you wear - in the bras and Carys replied 34G
Sorry but 34? I don’t mean to be unkind but I find that hard to believe? I’m 36 and I would be sure I’m smaller than her but maybe I can’t gauge it on a video.
Yeah im not believing that for a second, my back measures 30in, I wear a size small or a 10 in tops and I wear a 34 or a 36 band (36 more for bikinis).

I don’t think she's intentionally shaming people at all. I think she's justifying it because she has seen what people say about her on this thread.
i agree I don’t think she is intentionally doing it butI do think viewers watching may question what is wrong with wearing that kind of thing.

Also she wears a lot of gymshark and is a long term brand partner - should she be declaring her photos wearing them as Ads?

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
I feel like when she posts and has to justify why she is wearing a hoodie and leggings and making out it’s a bad thing is just shaming other people. Some of us wear that comfort, or only feel confident in that or just bloody wear that to walk the dog. Just get dressed and stop making a big deal out of EVERYTHING. It’s also sunny today. Amber doesn’t need the autumn get up on.
I don’t think she's intentionally shaming people at all. I think she's justifying it because she has seen what people say about her on this thread.

mklanch

VIP Member
I’ve noticed a lot of people mention her Reddit page so I went to check it out. And oh my god…. People are creeps. Like some of the comments make me really uncomfortable… it all makes more sense to me now why she posts all the shit she does because she wants all the attention… sorry I know I’m late to the whole Reddit thing but I just can’t deal.
i still dont understand the reddit thing lol

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
I mean I don’t have kids so I don’t know what you should and shouldn’t do but, I remember, when my brother was born, my mum just used to most of the time just blend up whatever we were having with her little hand blender! She always cooked meals for dinner especially for us and my dad and she used to just mush that up and my brother had the same as us! Lol!! Obviously he had actual baby food as well but I def don’t remember it being a lot of hassle for her in making loads of extra meals…but I mean that was a while ago now, you re probably not allowed to do that any more for some silly reason! Lol!
Well these days baby lead weaning is about giving the baby different types of food - same as wha the adults eat - but in such a way that they can pick it up, feel it, taste it, smell it. So portions of different types of foods with different colours and textures etc. not as easy as just blending up foods.

Here4TheBants.24.7

What I find sad about the meal, is surely James' family were looking forward to seeing Amber too? But no, she's swaddled asleep in the pram. They probably weren't allowed to even look at her
We swaddle our daughter who is only a month older then amber. But she only swaddled at night time this was only due to her waking her self up in the night. We are now transitioning out of it as she is rolling over and that's what's advised. So I'm surprised amber is still in a swaddle.

Also with the night time drive we actually so prefer to travel at night even without a baby 🤣 but I'm surprised they are driving at night with how strict they are with everything. Hopefully she not swaddled in her car seat!! Haha