Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Did she just really say that she didn’t go back for dog walk cause Amber would wake up in sling and would be too alert IF she woke up while in it? My baby loves waking up in sling after he has fallen asleep and plus I love how excited he gets when he sees new surroundings…. I don’t get her 🤷🏼‍♀️but even if she didn’t go on dog walk she could of taken her out in pram in her neighbourhood 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

it makes me so sad that she is only posting "wearing size 14 because xxxx" and not the sizes for the "normal fit clothes." that makes me think she isn't comfortable sharing what size she is really wearing.
I'm a size 14, so sometimes I can get away with a size 12, but most of the time in fast fashion clothes it means sizing up to a 16 or even an 18. I tell myself its just a label and sizing is a nightmare and it is fine! but to then have someone posting "I AM A SIZE 12!!!!!"

Being a "12 all over but I have to wear a 14 because of my boob..." just means you are a 14. It's just a size, and if you were so bodiposi then you'd be happy to share that.

I'd love to order a size 12 or 14 in her range and see how ridiculous it looks on me. forsake.

----
ALSO, wanting to exercise but the baby is awake... ever heard of the groundbreaking invention of... going for a walk... with the pram.... outside...
Also she could put Amber in her chair or whatever she has and allow her to watch her exercise 🤷🏼‍♀️ I do that when my 4 month old decides not to nap 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 23

flopsymopsy

VIP Member
Her reply was really just “awwh sorry! but i don’t care n I’ll keep saying it because I don’t wanna say I’m a 14”

Like. She WOULDNT say “if my arms were smaller I would be a 12”. She wouldn’t say “if my stomach was smaller I would be a 12”. It’s literally just her in denial of her size n then going “haha i have boobs tho xxxx”

princessqueen96

Social media break but comes onto social media just to remind people again that they’re having a social media break ?

• Haha

HolymolyMeohmy

The problem is Cary's has based her entire worth on her body previously, the super fit lifting queen with thighs and an figure to die for... Based on societies expectations. I feel like she's struggling with her identity now she's lost that. That's not saying she isn't still beautiful now but she's probably lost a bit of that 'skinny privilege ' she was so used to before

Hbirdette

VIP Member
If someone said to me “it took 6 weeks for me to do this” I’d be like wow ok, imagining them spend all their working week on one project but COME THE FUCK ON. she filmed it OVER 6 weeks. Jesus Carys, you literally filmed a snippet a few times and compiled it all together. Why do influencers want so much praise for something that my 11 year old niece could do a better job of.

• Haha

aldiwaitrose

Chatty Member
It’s like when you know someone is in an unhappy relationship and they constantly post how amazing their partner is but you know behind closed doors he’s out every weekend cheating on them.
It’s so fake.

mcgee

VIP Member
Carys is trying so hard to be relatable and “I’m just like every other mum” but she will never be as relatable as she thinks she is no matter how hard she tries because the majority of mums aren’t in the same situation as her. For a start she has her husband at home with her every single day while a lot of mums are on their own with the baby after just a couple of weeks once paternity leave is over. She’s got a big house with loads of room and a big garden. She doesn’t have to worry about finances like a lot of women do when they are getting by on maternity pay. Carys can afford to splurge on a load of Mamas and Papas outfits when they go shopping like it’s nothing. A lot of parents are having to make sacrifices to afford things for their baby.

I’m not invalidating her struggles because regardless of your circumstances yes you can still struggle, however I think instead of her making out she’s super relatable to mums and just like everyone else which she’s not, she needs to acknowledge her privilege.

The only thing a lot of mums will be able to relate to with Carys is that they both have babies.

Sorry for the schpiel 😂

• Heart

HoneyBee29

VIP Member
There is nothing wrong whatsoever with being a bigger girl but just own it instead of trying to make out your smaller than you are. Her trying to cover up the size she actually is just shows she’s not comfortable at all and is more or less ashamed of her size. Elle darby is the exact same and I can see her being the same as carys after she has her baby

I used to love Carys and James’ videos but just recently I have unfollowed on YouTube and Instagram. They are so incredibly dull and boring but also fake.
I thought to myself a number of times that Carys was lying about her clothes size and that she was desperate to progress Amber before she’s ready and when I came here, I saw that everyone else was saying the same. It must be that way if others can see it too.
I personally think she wants Amber to appear to be a genius child. It so sad. And it’s VERY obvious she’s trying to skip ahead in progression in an attempt to become further ahead that Elle’s baby. What a sad sad little life.
Carys is a 14/16 clothes size. Why can’t she just say that? If you’re so in love with your body why can’t you admit that? Nobody believes you’re a size 12 so stop saying it.

• Heart

NutellaFix

Chatty Member
I love how the clothing for Amber is also described as soft and stretchy 😂🙈 girl needs some new adjectives

• Haha

aurorax

I disagree, I think they definitely planned a baby and I think mostly it was to keep up appearances of their perfect relationship and also help engagement. I think they truly under estimated the impact a baby would have on their dull lives.

Missclassy19

VIP Member
whats with these crop tops though!! they are so unflattering. to be honest unless your really slim and toned they just look a mess. (im not slim and toned but a 10-12 and would be seen dead wearing that outside)
Sorry but I disagree 😅😅. I don’t think you have to be toned n slim to wear a clothing item. That seems very rude n borderline fat shaming. I am not toned or slim but I think I and many others look great in a crop top. You just need to dress it appropriately to your body n style so please don’t say that. It doesn’t matter if you’re a size 18 or a size 8 so respectfully ... stfu 😁. It’s people who make these comments that have made it hard to bigger women to accept their bodies in society

• Heart

littlepup

VIP Member
She literally has everything but her size 8. For a lot of people weight makes them unhappy because it’s linked to their fertility, health, relationships, sex, job opportunities etc etc. She’s married, wealthy, has her dream job, house and a new baby - but is a size, god forbid, 16. I sure as shit hope she is the happiest she’s ever been!

You can put a picture of yourself looking good next to another picture looking not so good and say you are happier in the latter… but that doesn’t have mean you’re happier with the way you look, I don’t know why she seems to think that has to be the case or insists on making it about that. Why even have a comparison.
She could say she is happier, more confident and more fulfilled overall in life that she used to be, end of, but she always has to bring it back to the body…while saying ‘your body is the least interesting thing’ -
Stop going on about it then!!! No one cares.
you can be happy or unhappy fat or thin, most of the time it doesn’t hinge on your weight. We all know this, who are you trying to educate? Why even mention the body? Doing so implies happiness should be linked to weight or that she cares soooo much that she actually is unhappy!

I’ve had the love island figure but in the depths of depression, now post baby I’m a 14 and happier than I’ve ever been but I fucking hate my body right now and would rather that size 8 any day.

• Sad

Yukon909

Chatty Member
Why tf is she wearing a pair of leggings with a massive hole in them when she has about 100 gymshark leggings upstairs she doesn’t wear?? At least put some effort into yourself

plwcm

VIP Member
Omg what???? Seems like a great mental health break carys if you’re dying to get back on insta! She’s honestly just trying to milk for comments. Bet they’re not gonna upload any videos this week, she’s probs trying to stay relevant as Elle carby is about to drop any moment 🙄
I reckon James and Carys will do an "honest struggles: the truth" video where they admit they've been trying to be perfect but they have struggled more than they thought, but they'll post it the same day Elle is making all the first loved up videos where everything is ✨magical✨ so that they come across as the real and relatable ones 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
And she’s done it again, “Friday morning” just so people message her oh carys you silly sausage it’s Saturday! That’s #mumlife in a nutshell 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

Chance

I think she’s full of shit. She purposely put it on years so she’ll get dms from people to correct her and then up her engagement

• Wow