Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

littlepup

VIP Member
Her stories - she had ridiculous expectations of her child, she now realises they were ridiculous and is telling everyone else like she’s the oracle on child care.
News flash Carys, you were the only person that thought you could train a new born to sleep through the night in the first place!! Literally any single thing she could have read would have said this was crazy except the one course they took as gospel. She’s so patronising.

And the ‘that’s what we Mums do’ - who does she think her audience are?!? Honestly she must be alienating so many people.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

heartonosey

I think it's a positive they're taking time off because at the end of the day they are real humans with real human needs, and that's where the influencer thing unravels.
James should apply for some jobs, to give them peace of mind that they can actually quit social media all together if they need to, to give them something to talk about and to give Carys the gift of realising she doesn't need him there 24/7.
They live their lives on social media platforms. They earn (and I say that loosely) their money on social media platforms. Then moan about negativity on social media platforms. This all screams GIVE UP ALL SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS. Go live in the real world, earn your money in the real world and stop moaning

mklanch

VIP Member
omfg elles vlog put carys’s to shame 😂
im only about 4 minutes in and i have to admit elle's is very well put together. alot of effort went into the vlog and its much more realistic.

i do wonder is elle has some sort of camera filter on? her skin looks amazing and flawless!

wow the end bit of their vlog was beautiful! thats how you vlog a realistic birth!!!

Last edited:

Elisha97

Chatty Member
I hate to be a bitch but I am SO shocked Carys has only just turned 25. I would have put her in her early 30s. I’ve just found this thread so it was a real surprise

• Wow

Lizz17uk

VIP Member
that recent story is a joke !! Who cares if Amber is awake anyway, put her in the same room as you and do the workout !! ‘Mourning’ the life she had before having a baby does she realise how awful that sounds ??! They seem to be making it hard for themselves especially with all this awake time business !
I agree, I don’t have kids so can’t relate but the reason I don’t is because I don’t want to give up my freedom. I like being able to do what I want when I want! She seems surprised that now she has a baby she can’t do whatever she wants? I don’t understand how this has come as a surprise to her in particular? Surely that was a given! If they didn’t want to give that up then surely it wasn’t time to have a baby?

gardenparpie

Some of the comments here seem to echo the sentiment that you can't possibly find things tough as others have it tougher, can't possibly be depressed because you have what appears to be a good life, dare to speak what many people feel and its outrageous. Weirdly my husband only has one leg, if I say my legs ache or whatever no one takes umbridge and proclaims how dare I because at least I have 2 legs; so why if women dare to say they're finding it hard they are silenced by at least you have a healthy child. Anyway this thread ain't for me, a lot of new mums feel guilty for feeling a certain way and don't speak about it and suffer in silence when they could actually seek support in others without judgement if people weren't such arses. No mum can win, either too positive, too negative, I did x they're terrible for not doing the same. Eurgh, fucking tedious.

• Heart

klady

VIP Member
73CEE41B-EB27-4073-AE83-F67C8FE9995C.jpeg

You silly, nit! As the mom, you’re the one who is supposed to be doing the cuddling. It’s not Amber’s job to cuddle you! Oof!🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick

Yukon909

Chatty Member
I’m so sick of seeing her post a story. I literally went off Instagram for like 10 minutes n theres 2 new stories already like. These fake stories of oh she had to wear an oversized shirt ... no one told u to wear an oversized shirt it’s like she’s tryna blame society or someone for her feeling like she had to wear a big t shirt literally no one cares. Why does she have to bring it up... does she want sympathy? A round of applause like it’s a t shirt who cares View attachment 658882

I’m so sick of seeing her post a story. I literally went off Instagram for like 10 minutes n theres 2 new stories already like. These fake stories of oh she had to wear an oversized shirt ... no one told u to wear an oversized shirt it’s like she’s tryna blame society or someone for her feeling like she had to wear a big t shirt literally no one cares. Why does she have to bring it up... does she want sympathy? A round of applause like it’s a t shirt who cares View attachment 658882
There’s no chance she thought about wearing an oversized top, she wears anything tight every moment she gets. Also those tops aren’t crop tops? They’re crop tops because you keep tucking them in your bra carys!! They’re originally normal length!!

• Haha

WhatsGoingOnHere

I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I miss the pregnancy Instagram stories compared to the sameeeeeeeeee thing everyday. She’s even more boring now 🤣. Come on. Your like 25

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Emily19966666

Chatty Member
How long are we predicting of James being able to put up with this spoilt brat behaviour? alongside the cooking, cleaning, dog walking and babysitting, chauffeuring services he provides for Carys?

Pixipoppy

VIP Member
What kind of people actually send stuff like this?! 2nd jab so you’d think they wouldn’t be that young too.
“I wore a short sleeve T-shirt and it allowed them access to my arm” - mind blowing revelation! Honestly 🙄View attachment 662191
Mental 😂 To be fair in wales most people in their 20s are onto their second jabs so it’s probably someone quite young because I cannot actually imagine a world where an actual adult makes a comment about a short sleeved tshirt giving access to their arm… you know what would have been even better?! A vest! Wow. Groundbreaking😂

• Haha

Becky1mm

Chatty Member
So unrelatable. There’s nothing stopping her going back to bed if she wanted to as James is home too. Most of us don’t have that luxury

heartonosey

Unpopular opinion 🥴 But bloody hell he is the father, does that not mean anything 🥴 is he not allowed to share and experience these moments with his first born child ?? I really don’t get what all the fuss is, the poor guy would be getting slated if he didn’t show an interest in his baby, he can’t win either way 🤷🏼‍♀️
It’s not about him being the father he seems a good dad and is involved . It’s about Carys not taking the baby anywhere by herself, and she needs to. James has taken her on walks alone, Carys hasn’t been anywhere by herself with Amber and a mum and baby yoga was the perfect opportunity to do this. Nobody has questioned that he’s the dad and shouldn’t be there it’s about Carys having some time outside of house with her baby

ann88

Chatty Member
Have you also noticed that for the past couple of days she’s been making a point of showing on her stories that she’s been cleaning, sorting washing etc? After everyone here was talking about the fact she’s not doing any housework lol

• Haha
I might be in the minority but I think her body looks great seen as she had a baby in April. The body positivity stuff annoys me as I do believe she isn’t happy with the way she looks and I hate the whole preachy ‘you have to love your body’ thing but I cannot say she looks bad in that recent post.

HippieH

View attachment 666216

I just can’t understand why she has her tummy out like this in everything she posts? I’m sure we all understand she’s trying to force this body positivity bullish!t but she wouldn’t walk around the street like this (not that she ever leaves the house) so why show it in everything?

btw I’m not body shaming, I’ve just recently had my second child… I just think she has nothing to talk about/show so constantly has her stomach out.. probably for attention as well tbh.
Put your fucking belly away Carys. Please.

Please.