Jameela Jamil #3 Bees, cancer, saying I'm queer; all to enhance and extend my career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh that last screengrab - that line about JJ's brand of 'feminism' in iWeigh ultimately deeming the body as being valueless and the mind being king while dismissing the actual societal ills that cause oppression of women could be directly applied to modern trans activism. I.E to a trans man 'it doesn't matter that your body is female, as long as you feel male', but all the while ignoring the fact that sex based oppression is not being tackled.

It makes sense of how shallow a lot of JJ's position on feminism is.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Another day another chance to lie to her followers. She is a wolf in sheep’s clothing and hiding in plain site!!!! No one else seems to have noticed this photo shop fail yet. if there is anyone reading this who wants to call her out ….. please feel free, I’m blocked by her for calling out previous shady shananigans… so it would go unseen.

Spot the difference 🤯🤯🤯🧐🧐🧐🙄🙄 Yesterday Jameela Jamil reposted an old photo. I’ve known of scars fading over time but hers seem to have gotten worse!! Question is, did she photoshop them in the original to make them less visible or touch them up today to make them look worse? Either way they have been edited….make of that what you will!

Image one is the original post from a while back
image two Is the original but I have zoomed in to show lack of scarring
Image three and four are JJ’s posts from yesterday
Image five comparisons

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
When would she have had the time to study music for 6 years, when she was teaching English/being (or not being) a model, in hospital with a million ailments, paralysed for a year, radio DJing etc. Would love to know what and where she studied. She’s such a try hard 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ha ha came here to post about these sudden amazing music credentials. Tracey Morrissey posted that’s she’s ‘on it’ so should be some interesting stories coming from her soon 🤣 can’t wait!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She said she studied music for 6 years before she started her career as DJ?

jameela jamil studied music for six years.jpg

Wasn't she teaching foreign students without an A Level cert, working as a model (but not a model), and/or bedridden prior to that? 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Let’s hope that TEM’s post convinces more people of what a liar Jameela Jamil is. 🙏🙏🙏🙏 . Maybe the tide is turning, 🎉🎉 For us lot, it’s nothing new!!! Oh and If you fancy giving me some support on Twitter please do. It’s pretty lonely over there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She said she studied music for 6 years before she started her career as DJ?

View attachment 804259

Wasn't she teaching foreign students without an A Level cert, working as a model (but not a model), and/or bedridden prior to that? 🤔

What a woke queen she is with saying things like “A lot of mostly women insisting…” she probably thinks people who call her out on her blatant lies, are just jealous ugly people. I can’t believe how anyone can work with this narcissistic, vapid woman, she’s not that great as an actress to hide her real personality for too long.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.