Jameela Jamil #3 Bees, cancer, saying I'm queer; all to enhance and extend my career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she get ehlers-danlos after attending to the LGBT Awards with Jessica Kellgren-Fozard, who really has ehlers-danlos? šŸ¤Ø
Or watching Yvie Oddly on Drag race who also has it and was the first I had ever heard of it.

I will say that - as someone who worked as an English language teacher for a decade - she's probably not lying about working in EFL. She says she worked for a Callan Method school, and they actively recruit unqualified teachers (anyway, in EFL "qualified" is a rather vague concept).

She undoubtedly exaggerates her experience though, as Callan Method teaching consists of standing in front of a class mindlessly repeating, "Is this a pen? Is this a pen? Yes, it's a pen" over and over. It's viewed with extreme disdain by the rest of the industry.

The rest of her list is utter bullshit, I'm sure!
Second that - taught in Asia at a conversation school. Native speaker was all you needed to be. Got you a working visa and place to live. Lesson books from the 70s.
No longer operating.

Reactions: 2
Or watching Yvie Oddly on Drag race who also has it and was the first I had ever heard of it.

Second that - taught in Asia at a conversation school. Native speaker was all you needed to be. Got you a working visa and place to live. Lesson books from the 70s.
No longer operating.
Yes me too in Romania not long after the revolution. Native speaker was all I needed to teach English (I do actually have a literature degree) but that wasn't even checked. My salary was Ā£15pcm approx!

That potential truth aside she comes across as a pathological liar, and I'm amazed she's getting high profile jobs as I thought she was a very poor actress in The Good Place.

Reactions: 1
Nah - I've worked with people without A Levels. In a Callan school this would be even more likely. It's a really tit job. I can't stress enough how bad it is, and how far removed from "real teaching" it is.
ugh god same, I did it for a few weeks and that was all I could manage. I always find it funny how all the callan schools I have seen are really insistent on their staff wearing formal clothes, as if to make the method look less ridiculous than it is :ROFLMAO:
@AnderbeauJohnson dont give her ideas, it will be wasps next (or something totally off the wall like hyenas) :ROFLMAO:

Does anyome here know if she always sported the same curtain bang hairstyle as a kid too? I've never seen anyone keep the exact same hairstyle for longer than a decade like Jameela has. Whats she hiding under the fringe šŸ¤£ and teasing with the curtain parting haha šŸ˜„
Same hairā€¦..but looks like a different nose!

Same hairā€¦..but looks like a different nose In her teensā€¦.and slight variations in her hair during her twentiesā€¦.and also her teeth! However, if questioned about her teeth or nose she has already set up backstories to cover the changes. And thatā€™s why I think she makes up some of these ludicrous stories. Like That time she got hit in the nose with a tennis racquet (broken nose so that covers any changes in the nose) by her brother or was beat up by bullies. or that time she lost a tooth when filming with Olly Murs (lie), or the time she lost 3 teeth biting into a cookie (I think that was why she had peas on her face) or the time she had mercury poisoning from bad fillings and had to have them removed. All in all I think she has had enough ficticious teeth related incidents to be Able to explain every new tooth in her mouth. Btw I read a medical report about mercury poisoning and it is extremely rare and highly unlikely. and of course she says after her biopsy for cancer and she had ā€œmassive chunksā€œ removed from her breast/breasts (she has said it was only one and also both of them in different interviews) one of her boobs was bigger than the other so she had them reduced ! So queries about her Boob job are also covered!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
You sure thatā€™s her? I mean it ā€˜looksā€™ like her a bit but gosh, her face has changed!
Iā€™m 100% sureā€¦. Picture to follow.

She looks like a completely different person in the second pic
That picture is a screen shot from a video. She talks different too, like she has a slight over bite.

Attachments

Last edited:
Iā€™m 100% sureā€¦. Picture to follow.

That picture is a screen shot from a video. She talks different too, like she has a slight over bite.
I actually went and found that video afterwards and saw the shot it was from. It was making me smirk reminding me of this thread because it was listing all her supposed ailments and things that didnā€™t happen

edit: I still canā€™t believe how much she has changed though. Not just grown, or aged, but looks like an actual different person.

I actually went and found that video afterwards and saw the shot it was from. It was making me smirk reminding me of this thread because it was listing all her supposed ailments and things that didnā€™t happen

edit: I still canā€™t believe how much she has changed though. Not just grown, or aged, but looks like an actual different person.
Really? I donā€™t know what you mean!!! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Jameela Jamil saying the same ole thingā€¦ā€¦.but looking and sounding completely different. As we know, she is a natural beauty and against undisclosed cosmetic proceduresā€¦.. so although itā€™s tempting to think sheā€™s had work done, we know this canā€™t be true as she says she hasnā€™t! Oh, apart from the work to reduce and even up her wonky boobs, updateā€¦.the video isnā€™t loading. Iā€™ll see if I can post a link.

in the clip Jameela Jamil is saying the same ole thingā€¦ā€¦.but looking and sounding completely different. As we know, she is a natural beauty and against undisclosed cosmetic proceduresā€¦.. so although itā€™s tempting to think sheā€™s had work done, we know this canā€™t be true as she says she hasnā€™t! Oh, apart from the work to reduce and even up her wonky boobs, updateā€¦.the video isnā€™t loading but if you want to view it Iā€™ll try and post details. I think Iā€™d I post the link there may be copyright issues etc.

Jameela Jamil saying the same ole thingā€¦ā€¦.but looking and sounding completely different. As we know, she is a natural beauty and against undisclosed cosmetic proceduresā€¦.. so although itā€™s tempting to think sheā€™s had work done, we know this canā€™t be true as she says she hasnā€™t! Oh, apart from the work to reduce and even up her wonky boobs, updateā€¦.the video isnā€™t loading. Iā€™ll see if I can post a link.

I am trying to delete the link I posted by accident and canā€™t!!!! can anyone help???

Attachments

Last edited:

I am trying to delete the link I posted by accident and canā€™t!!!! can anyone help???
The video plays fine for me, thatā€™s not the one I saw though, but she does look so, so differentā€¦šŸ˜‰

Urgh she really is vile šŸ¤®
She is a defender of women and girls but sees no problem in ā€œwelcoming them allā€ to female toilets. ā€œAllā€ in that particular instance being a collection of male rapists and sex offenders.

This is what her friend tweeted on IWD:

1633082809293.png

1633082850413.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 11

She is a defender of women and girls but sees no problem in ā€œwelcoming them allā€ to female toilets. ā€œAllā€ in that particular instance being a collection of male rapists and sex offenders.

View attachment 789354
View attachment 789358

View attachment 789354
View attachment 789358
She is a horror of a human and a danger to any vulnerable or easily Influenced people who followed her . Even when challenged on what she is saying she doubles down.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.