Jameela Jamil #3 Bees, cancer, saying I'm queer; all to enhance and extend my career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder who amongst us is A bit of a google searching expert…..She made a claim she was diagnosed when she was 9 with EDS by world expert Rodney Grahame. She goes on to claim he has looked after her for twenty years. But more interesting she claims she her medical history and pictures of her at nine years old feature in medical history books…. Surely this can be proven to be false? I’ve attached an audio file of her claim. I tried to attach the file but it seems it’s not playing.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She could only make this ridiculous statement to an interviewer who was not from the U.K. because a Brit would laugh in her face!!!! Here She is talking about getting the job on T4! It’s also interesting to note that she hasn’t been on any U.K. tv chat shows since “breaking” America!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I'm surprised to see that even comparitavely more 'woke' accounts are getting tired of her BS – through a very nuanced argument that also trips over itself, but hey, at least they're starting to see it too –

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

Pathetic she's trying to suck up to Korean boyband fans as well as Zendaya fans. :sneaky:Pretty sure JJ name searches trending celebs to get the best take on Twitter and steal it as her own.

Reactions: 5
She has this thing about ‘Zendaya can do no wrong and never makes a mistake’. Like she’s the popular girl at school that she worships. It’s bizarre that a woman of Jameela’s age would be so simpering and up the arse of a young girl. Pathetic!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She has this thing about ‘Zendaya can do no wrong and never makes a mistake’. Like she’s the popular girl at school that she worships. It’s bizarre that a woman of Jameela’s age would be so simpering and up the arse of a young girl. Pathetic!!
She’s a cuckoo and a leech. And by cuckoo I don’t mean crazy, (though she is) I mean she exhibits the type of behaviour cuckoos inhabit by stealing other birds nests. She hijacked herself into LGBT by claiming she’s “Queer” (after backlash) and she hijacks herself into claiming she’s a prominent figurehead of BLM when it’s actually duck all to do with her

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I don’t follow her anymore but I stumbled across something she posted on my explore page. A work out video of her but she’s eating a tub of ice cream at the same time 🤦🏻‍♀️ Always trying to make a bloody point. But there are young people watching her who will think it’s ok to do that. Nothing wrong with eating ice cream but ffs no 🙄 not when you’re working out you idiot.

Reactions: 4
I don’t follow her anymore but I stumbled across something she posted on my explore page. A work out video of her but she’s eating a tub of ice cream at the same time 🤦🏻‍♀️ Always trying to make a bloody point. But there are young people watching her who will think it’s ok to do that. Nothing wrong with eating ice cream but ffs no 🙄 not when you’re working out you idiot.
She’s soooo quirky! 🙄

Reactions: 3
I saw a trailer for Demi lavato's woke chat show it convinced me it's not something I would want to see, but all the guests were sitting properly on a sofa except JJ who was sitting cross legged. I felt such loathing. The body language so relaxed and super confident.

Reactions: 5
I saw a trailer for Demi lavato's woke chat show it convinced me it's not something I would want to see, but all the guests were sitting properly on a sofa except JJ who was sitting cross legged. I felt such loathing. The body language so relaxed and super confident.
She’s attention seeking 100% of the day isn’t she 🙄 and that Demi Lovato show, umm no thanks. I can’t stand her either. Non binary, yeah ok.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.