Jake Quickenden & Sophie Church #2 He’d set fire to his gran to make content for the Gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say, not bothered. As his father, he could stop this so🤷‍♀️
Aye probably right !
Maybe behind the scenes it’s causing tension
It would in my family
I’d never share my step kids like that their mother would be fuming x (rightly so!)

Reactions: 8
Aye probably right !
Maybe behind the scenes it’s causing tension
It would in my family
I’d never share my step kids like that their mother would be fuming x (rightly so!)
He even did an insta story with Fred a little while ago saying about him (Fred) needing to learn to wipe his bottom properly. Poor little chap having that shared so publicly.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20210507_163924_com.instagram.android.jpg

He just said he doesn't drag anyone down for what they think or say and everyone is entitled to their own opinions.
Like....he *actually* said that 🤷‍♀️ those words came out of his mouth.
He really is not a well manchild.

Serious question... Does anyone find these 'icks: even faintly amusing?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Does he suffer from split personality disorder?
I think he has ADHD and anxiety - keeps plugging those gummy bear things. I think he might be only just keeping his head above the water and is struggling with the massive life change of becoming a dad. Sometimes I feel like he goes on a bit too much about how much he loves being a dad. Sounds like he's trying to convince himself as well as us.

Reactions: 19
Not one tiny bit. I hate watching his stupid fake laugh and when he acts them out he is the biggest dick of all. Sorry, I meant ick. Actually, I meant both.

I’m astounded at him saying he lets people get on with it. He is seriously deluded.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Just goes to show the type of people that follow Jake who sends in their icks which are highly unamusing. They are either sad and pathetic or he makes them up himself

Yeah as much as we take the piss on here I hope his mental health is okay and he does get some help if not as I think most of us started off liking him

View attachment 563752
He just said he doesn't drag anyone down for what they think or say and everyone is entitled to their own opinions.
Like....he *actually* said that 🤷‍♀️ those words came out of his mouth.
He really is not a well manchild.

I thought they was hilarious at first but theyre boring now.

Reactions: 11
So he thinks it’s cool to ‘ call people out’ on what HE deems as crappy behaviour? He’s shot himself in the foot with this one as before he was showing the unacceptable comments about his baby. Last nights screenshots were people having a discussion on a question he asked. So him calling them out is based entirely on HIS opinion of what was said. It’s very subjective and I didn’t see anything overly bad on what he showed. Definitely not trolling.

He knows he fucked up last night with his sudden change in stance . The whole purpose in sharing the insta tags was to set his fans on them. If he truly wanted to have a discussion he could have contacted the people himself privately. But wheres the media coverage in that??

So now he posts asking people not to inbox the people he tagged last night. Was that not what he thought would happen? He knew full well they would be bombarded with dm's

I can’t see those tagged screen grabs anymore.
I wonder if that’s because I reported them or whether Instagram removed them🤔
I can't see them either, I also reported. Not sure if when you report it auto blocks the post or if they have been removed

Reactions: 9
So now he posts asking people not to inbox the people he tagged last night. Was that not what he thought would happen? He knew full well they would be bombarded with dm's

I can't see them either, I also reported. Not sure if when you report it auto blocks the post or if they have been removed
If you report on Instagram it vanishes for you I think. They will expire soon anyway I think as he posted them last night?

Reactions: 5
It looks like he’s deleted all of his posts from last night. First stories are this morning with Leo, but I’m not sure what time he posted last night they may have just expired.

either way, I’m glad they have gone

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.