Jake Quickenden #99 He's got 99 problems but a job isn't one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm Jake Quickenden, of course I post vulnerable photos of my child up on IG for pedos to play around with.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Got it screenshot.. I don't post on here but boy that man winds me up lol
---
looks likes hes filtered Spuds face… i’ve noticed he’s doing this a lot lately! Imagine filtering youre 3 year old childs face 😕 honestly that poor boy being plastered all over SM and his father is filtering his face now… he will grow up like him or grow up hating him! Hopefully the latter.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
You know; these children in 15 or 17 years time, will Google themselves & that is all that's going to come up.
It will wreck any parental relationship with them.

Look at what happened over ex-footballer John Fashnaus comments about his gay brother, when one of his daughters googled her uncles death? She fell out with her Dad over it. ...
Just one example...........

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Something is not adding up, they know we can see and we check who they follow daily and she followed a couples therapy thing, she didn’t follow any cosmetic surgery clinics?? She’s knows what she’s doing… and so does he.. They are playing games as usual but end up looking like fools as always… If youre marriage was breaking down and you’re husband was somewhat relevant in pantomimes and some bleep off xfactor and a reality show bleep would you really follow a couples counselling therapy page for people to see? I personally dont think you would unless you wanted to make a point?? or play games! Honestly they are insane, he was caught with some fella but him and Zelda paid her off with a nose job (if thats even true) they are well aware of reflections in windows yet didn’t take it down when tattle spotted it and it actually looked like she or he had a face mask on and the picture in the hot tub her nose and forehead were white??? she could have filtered it… you honestly wouldn’t know with these pair of imbeciles!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She was following a place in London Jessica but not sure if they do full on surgery.She’s hiding for some reason yet dragged Leo to that free hotel last week.Been nice not seeing her stupid face and her clothes reels👍👍Maybe going to turkey for surgery on those god awful tits of hers as they are terrible .Probably suited her when she had some weight on her bones but are empty sacks now🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
‘she got them in Tesco but the were not in her Tesco food ‘Delivery’ ??? why wont she go to Tesco but claimed to go on a train to London (don’t think she showed any footage of London did she? if not, then she didn’t go to London!) What the duck has she done to her boat race that she wont even go to Tesco or bring Spud to Nursery!
It probs gone wrong , done as a freebie by practising trainees , or on the cheap in Turkey 😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wonder what boring tit he had to say today😳Taking the piss out of someone who actually works in a hard job shows the level of disrespect he has for everyone.If that was my cleaning trolley would have knock the big nosed bleep over with it👍View attachment 2826863
The photo they used is about 10 years old😂😂.
---
Hmmmm he is jumping back on the bandwagon because of how Sam Thompson, was praised when he brought it up in the jungle. He’s so transparent.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I hope it was insta that deleted it because it was reported so he gets shadow banned
I hope so too but I know Stacey Solomon was reported last year for posting a photo of one of her kids in the bath and the response from instagram was that they had no interest in removing the photo. Can't remember exact wording.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
He’s saved this until now as he knows he will get a TV interview on Lorraine and Loose Women. He’s not gonna get a documentary or anything when Sam Thompson has done it.

TBH I’m thinking it’s a big fat lie, there’s no way he could have kept this to himself.
Lorraine will not invite him on her show, now she has Sam Thompson and Tyler West.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He is lying. He's just an annoying bleep, that's all. 😆😆 I don't think he was diagnosed years ago, he's just saying it to dredge up likes etc
I can just see him fooling a quack Dr to get a diagnosis. Although i bet he diagnosed himself.
---
Receipts, proof, timeline Fakey

Yes im quoting Housewives 👏👏👏
One of the best lines ever, delivered by Heather from Real Housewives of Salt Lake City.
---
View attachment 2827175Hmmm diagnosed with ADHD but doesn’t know what neurodivergent means? 😂
His pathetic being oozes out from his replies.
---
View attachment 2827211
Interesting!! Was Jason a judge when he was on DOI?
Jason has sussed him out. Interesting he says he won’t take any medication. Yes cos you don’t bloody have ADHD, bellend!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
How long before he adds he’s been diagnosed with ADHD to his Insta bio 🙄 Everything else (some true, some totally over embellished) is on there, so pretty sure that will be added soon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I wonder if he pushed/hit Flapz and its left a mark on her face.

Fakey is a grade a prick. He’s so desperate for any attention. Constantly posting himself being an idiot with his top off or posting his child for likes. He needs to grow up.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Funny how Polly wally who wets her knickers if Jake does the ITV competition hasn't shared or even commented on his 'diagnosis' post she must have been online though because she commented very quickly on his little dance with his fwends speaking of which has anyone else noticed that he doesn't just pull stupid faces he does this odd bobbing about with his head bet he thought that post with his diagnosis would make him a sure bet for Strictly no.chance doubt he will even get a Lorraine chat too many people calling him out for his lies bet he had a few inboxes aswell he's gone very quiet

• Heart
How long before he adds he’s been diagnosed with ADHD to his Insta bio 🙄 Everything else (some true, some totally over embellished) is on there, so pretty sure that will be added soon 😂
He’ll probably get it tattooed on him too does ADHD have a symbol? Like Autism has the puzzle piece.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.