Jake Quickenden #94 Fakey will forever be Tattle's puppet as well as a manic, syrup-wearing muppet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well it must be a all time record the amount of times this wanker has posted today.He really is such a weirdo and he’s definitely told Leo to say bum hole.How desperate and sad of a human he is.Rat face🤣🤣🤣🤣View attachment 2720670
That's his cum face thinking about twinks.....
---

I wonder if Zelda has watched Saltburn yet?
Slurps bathwater.....
---
Well it must be a all time record the amount of times this wanker has posted today.He really is such a weirdo and he’s definitely told Leo to say bum hole.How desperate and sad of a human he is.Rat face🤣🤣🤣🤣View attachment 2720670
Can't decide if that's his twink sex cum face, or he's taking a tit in his skiddies...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What even is that song?
How desperate for attention is he to sit in the hobbit kitchen, in his knickers, playing a guitar. Is he hoping his serenading will encourage Flappy to put her rings back on?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The video of him singing actually made me want to throw up. Bet that's his oragasm face 🙈🤣
That isn’t singing, that’s straining. I’d love to show that video to Simon cowell to see what he thinks.
---
I’d love to know what flappy thinks of his singing. Does she really think he has an amazing voice?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just found this on Facebook. I spy a baldie under that syrup! Embrace it fakey, it’ll get you some TV airtime and something else to talk about other than dead relatives 🙄
IMG_1266.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Wiki Ref: 26/01/24

Lisa, putting her foot in her vicious mouth again. This time talking about American Nightmare which is a true story about kidnap and rape. 🤬🤬

So not only is she a racist and mocks stroke victims, she now finds a real-life story of kidnap and rape COMEDIC. bleeping vile woman. 🤬🤬

• Angry
Father of the Year photos, Gail not registering again with unkempt hair, that quote that he's posted countless times before, and Squidward with a face like a slapped arse.

That roast dinner looks utterly revolting. 🤢

View attachment 2719827
View attachment 2719829
View attachment 2719830
View attachment 2719831View attachment 2719832
View attachment 2719833
View attachment 2719834
Looks like Maris was trying to get away from him in that photo. The little lad can’t stand him😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Entitled people usually are nasty pieces of work - these are no exception

Everything is just for tattles benefit now isn't it 🤣 someone questioned on here earlier whether he was binning off TFM for his big 'presenting' gig but he's kindly let us know that's he's doing a 'mad week' of presenting in the mornings and TFM at night 🤣🤣

• Haha
Wiki Ref: 27/01/24

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I know this won’t apply to all but the Christians I’ve had the pleasure or should that be displeasure of being in the company of are the biggest hypocrites going. They think wearing crosses and going to church cancels out their nastiness.
So true, me too

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh dear. Less than 2,600 likes on that reel of Spud he put up nearly 12 hours ago. He needs to realise people are getting sick of these instacunts using their kids for likes/content. I suppose at least we should be grateful he didn’t put that last ‘singing’ video up as a grid post. Wonder how many likes that would have got though 🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 19
🐔 That singing, dressing up, plenty of time for that tit, no time to be a father = = = ❄❄❄❄❄❄🥕.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.