Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
Heard today that fakey has been caught being a little too close to a male…. Seems there is photo evidence…… I’ve seen it…… convinced it’s him…. Let’s just wait and see…… ☕
---
I’m trying to convince my contact to let me have the photo but they won’t because it will be obvious where it’s come from

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Let’s not forget this corker 🤢 I mean seriously what straight man does this in public, all the while being filmed by a young lad who he’s looking at the whole time he’s doing it 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Scrolled through the podcast and he says musicals are a background thing for him. While hes not on tv ,. Also said he doeant go back at trolls anymore. He actually feels sorry for them as they must be hurting. All to try and be the mr nice guy. We know negative comments kill him. Its all an act. Just to let u know baldy. Im not hurting. I have a fantastic life. I just see through u, for the fame hungry wanker u are. Just because i post a few comments on here does not make me unhappy. I comment on what i see, what you put out there for everyone to see. So its ok if its a positive comment, but if not you are a troll. Some people like us on here actually have a brain, we arent all like that sad bastards who lick your arse. We speak the truth and everything that u do, u do it for our benefit. You are obsessed with us. You are deluded, but tbh its such a laugh to watch your desperation for fame, keep it up. U are never going to be famous. U never were. Stick to your shitty little musicals

• Heart
Reactions: 36

JazzFan

VIP Member
OMFG!!! Zelda is absolute SCUM talking about the Netflix documentary American Nightmare about a woman who was kidnapped and raped, Zelda said it was worth the watch for the comedy value

• Wow
  • Angry

Vanilla Ice

VIP Member
Another Ode for our favourite pair of non tattle readers 🤣🤣

Desperado fakey is my name
All I’m after is a bit of fame
Try as I might I get very little tv
I cannot understand why it’s always me
I can sing and dance talk bullshit and fight
All of this and the still the money is tight
I have a wife who name I cannot recall
And a ill mannered child that’s not very tall
I’m stepdad to another if I need the likes
Camera is ready for those family hikes
We are great at begging all this free stuff
Her posing in shit clothes and I’m the buff
Now I need a miracle to get her up the duff
Oh NO I might have to look at her muff
Everything at home gets on my tits
Much prefer the twinkies touching my bits
Work for me is still being alluded
I’ve tried everything just to be included
TV won’t touch me with a barge pole
They say because I’m a fucking arsehole
Back to my day job just doing fuck all
Always wondering why my penis is so small
April arrives no work and back home
No family or friends as all on my own
Wife has left whatever was her name
One and a half kids exactly the same
Back in my piss tub preaching my woes
My name is Prickenden but you all knows

• Haha
  • Heart

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
Nah it’s not Chris Hughes I think it’s someone involved in the back stage of the show, I’m digging guys I promise
---
To be fair the contact I have seems to think he may be setting it up as a way of coming out. I’m getting Filth Schofield vibes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Justdee

SOPHIE "anyone else's kids want cuddling all the time?"
LEO "let me down"

Leo also hits his dad when he sings

Leo is turning into their biggest troll 😂 :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I’m not sure how to copy the link 🤦🏻‍♀️ but this interview is hilarious. Apart from his normal woe is me and how he spent his 5 week break with his son but also importantly had a break with his wife 🙄 he says his next aim is to get a serious acting part on the TV. That’s not the best bit. He actually says something about the Netflix Series Michelle Keegan has just done and how he can see himself doing something like that 😂😂😂😂 He does say something about not being there yet but then follows it with his normal, if you put your mind to it, you can do/achieve anything. He can’t even keep a 2 min gig on Lorraine or an ITV competition gig but thinks he can get a lead actor role in a major series 😂😂😂😂 Deluded as fuck.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

intheindustry

Chatty Member
She’s definitely at that clinic😡Now moaning about her car insurance.Silly cow no work will ever improve the way you look👀Kids dumped and husband in a vest🤢🤢trying to sell jet2 holidays.
She’s not at the clinic today. Just seen her driving her RR at 2ish around Colchester. I was visiting a friend and spotted those lips and chin a mile off!
---
Plus where has she been? There’s been tonnes of articles about range rovers and insurance and people struggling to get insurance let alone the hike in premiums

• Haha