Jake Quickenden #94 Fakey will forever be Tattle's puppet as well as a manic, syrup-wearing muppet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she looked groomed, attractive and glowed. Something changed. Is it her jawline that’s too severe? Her teeth have aged her, they are too fake looking and too big for her mouth, her lips are ridiculous. I can’t put my finger on what’s changed but she’s not looking her best.
She looks like she's had her face remodeled out of wax! 😱 And as for those lips and teeth, no words .... 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Chris Hughes has been sent these πŸ™„ I bet Fakey is onto their management as we speak. He’d definitely want the attention he’d get from wearing them.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Award for spot the twit goes to our Jeanie this weekπŸ‘ŒUgo probably wondering why so many have been viewing his stories lol.Flaps no words for her massive ego and the difference in her looks from two years ago is frightening.Shes dead behind her eyes and that’s what happens when you marry a creepπŸ‘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
This is a prime example of 'ageing like milk'. πŸ’―

The photo on the left is May 2019!!!! Imagine what she'll look like in ten years time.

Screenshot_20240119-084958~2.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Considering that clip had filters on, her skin must be really bad up close because I've never seen a 31yr old's skin to be like this!

Don't duck with your face and apply sun cream kids! πŸ‘

Screenshot_20240118-204119~2.png
Screenshot_20240118-204124~2.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
The thing is TFM must have known what he was like before they hired Fakey, how unreliable he is was when he was doing FL. The other actors have had time off however it looks like plenty of notice has been given. Just shows though how his character can be replaced so easily and it sounds like his replacement is doing a grand job.

Fakey should just quit if he doesn’t need them, but he does because what other work has he got?? duck all!! I hope they bleeping sack him. Noticed as well he only has small parts, so maybe they do know what he’s like.

Wonder how many times he bailed when he was being baby dino at Butlins πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Wiki Ref: 19/01/24

At long last, we have confirmation that he has been lying all along about the temperature of his so-called 'ice baths' which never have any ice and have steam coming off the water.

You only have to compare his reaction in this one with the fake ones! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

What an absolute idiot! 🀑

419531475_393683916651232_3222465031912326715_n.jpg

---
I’m sorrryyyyyyy 😭😭 is there a sin bin for tattle? I’ll take myself and have a jolly good think about what I did πŸ˜‚
I'm creasing up with his reaction of actually getting in a proper ice bath! It's taken his breath away!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 26
You don’t want to be in the Full Monty… just say no…

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
So is this all powerful just say 'no' a cover for him for not returning to TFM? Has he actually been binned offπŸ˜… It sure as hell isn't a just say no to going out for a drink as no one EVER asks him to go out.
Screenshot_20240119-094325_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just say no to giving the charity any money when you promised on tv😑Say no to the paying public who went to see the play and you had a better offer😑duck off bro and hope you got frost bite on your tiny :mdickπŸ‘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
He wont have got the sack. Same as last time when he had loads of sick days and we messaged footloose and they werent arsed. Its their own fault for hiring that bleep as they will have knew what he was like

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So he's driving up to Liverpool for tonight's show after a good 6 weeks absence from performing. He's missed the refresher rehearsals the cast must've had to get them ready. Plus he's got 2 shows tomorrow. We need a bingo on him playing the tired card this weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.