Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JazzFan

VIP Member
I have seen a few people without kids who are there - the usual DIGITAL BEGGING CUNTS ?!
I don’t know why parents don’t boycott these companies - they couldn’t give a FUCK about Joe Public, the paying clientele - don’t give them your money.
I messaged the coffee company that gifted to her and the coffee company couldn’t give a shit 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
---

• Angry
Reactions: 13

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Hello fakeys, I'm back!!!!

Many, many many thanks for all your kind words and messages. My boys op went well, now been transferred onto the cardiac ward after 48 hrs in ICU .
Mr Cunk has now taken over, as hopefully my boy will be discharged Wednesday. Cunk junior said many thanks, as I showed him the thread, and he said" that gang you hang out with online are really nice!)..
Back to the thread. Nice to see Colchester's answer to Burton and Taylor are still the biggest pair of grifting boring cunts on social media....
And beakys epic breakdown over Sam Thompson's imminent further success nearly made me piss myself laughing on the way home on the train.
I've had more fun than these two cunts staying in a Travelodge for 4 days ....
As you were, goyyys.....
---

Without a doubt.....
Glad all went OK! Much love to you all. 💗

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Yet another grifted hotel 😡 all the bottom feeder z listers go there. Example of the type of person always there is that desperado twat Kris Boyson (KP ex) Never ever seen anyone take their kids there though. I actually thought it was adult only. Maybe it was supposed to be and 3 days with Leo was enough for Zelda 😂

• Angry

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Wiki Ref: 09/12/23

So if he's not sick and is still in Blackpool, why didn't he show up yesterday? 🤔

• Sick

Barbie2020

VIP Member
They didn’t have Maris last night if he didn’t post no pics / videos of him. Too lazy after their busy spa day to go and pick him up. Fancy having a child free night and not stopping at the hotel you’ve been at all day.

• Heart

VC10

VIP Member
I want to know where her Food Bank donations are? 🤬
There aren't any, of course.
They can't spare a tub of pot noodle.
---
I can't be arsed with these two begging cunts today. I'm off to London as my son is going into Bart's hospital for his pacemaker replacement, and will be in for a couple of days.
Doubt these two will improve in this time....
Barts is superb xxx Let us know on here, after xxx

• Heart

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member
and as the rinsing of I’m a celeb finishes for another year, the interviews about DOI have started already 😴 So clearly touting for ‘work’ from it again this year by making sure he mentions he still watches it and the fact he won it 🙄. I’m hoping for OK lives again after last year 😂
Other thing I’ve noticed all these interviews are mentioning about this YT shorts so he’s only obviously getting them because of this. Even speaking on the radio about it as well by the looks of things.
Super snoozefest! So no real TV job on the horizon for Bellend😂😂.

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
WTAF is this shite about? Does he sit on his phone and scroll through inspirational quotes all day long to come up with this? Oh and I’m his mothers age and definitely not classed as a tena hun!
No he copies it off of other peoples stories 😂 I’ve seen this numerous times on different peoples instas in the last week or so 🙄

• Haha