Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
I can't be arsed with these two begging cunts today. I'm off to London as my son is going into Bart's hospital for his pacemaker replacement, and will be in for a couple of days.
Doubt these two will improve in this time....
Good luck to your son hope all goes well.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

bluecups

VIP Member
Hello fakeys, I'm back!!!!

Many, many many thanks for all your kind words and messages. My boys op went well, now been transferred onto the cardiac ward after 48 hrs in ICU .
Mr Cunk has now taken over, as hopefully my boy will be discharged Wednesday. Cunk junior said many thanks, as I showed him the thread, and he said" that gang you hang out with online are really nice!)..
Back to the thread. Nice to see Colchester's answer to Burton and Taylor are still the biggest pair of grifting boring cunts on social media....
And beakys epic breakdown over Sam Thompson's imminent further success nearly made me piss myself laughing on the way home on the train.
I've had more fun than these two cunts staying in a Travelodge for 4 days ....
As you were, goyyys.....
Ah this is great news! Glad everything went well ♥

• Heart

mollyann

VIP Member
Shame the witch didn’t have this on 24/7 so we could miss the weather forecast and her ridiculous soap updates 👍🤣🤣
IMG_9097.jpeg

• Haha

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Id love to know If they actually get the kids any presents. You just know he would be the type to show off and show loads of presents if he did.
Hope you all had a fabulous Christmas Day!

• Heart

Vanilla Ice

VIP Member
He couldn’t afford to move so It’s either a joint enterprise for him and his mother so she can be a permanent in-house babysitter or a retirement home for the over 50’s for Zelda and doormat 🤣🤣
Great minds @Philimena cunk 😁

• Haha

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
The lights are on and this little chap definitely needs to be assessed! Shame on his parents for not doing more for him.
---

Which article is this! I will need to green arrow!
I think about his weight before the fight. I was looking for something in my search history, totally forgot I commented.

• Haha
  • Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
@Jessica_Rabbit and @JazzFan 😂 they would both be up there with my highlights for this year to 😂 The whole Maldives content from the pair of them was toe curling 😂. My other personal highlights would be the huge job he had in Liverpool riding on a bike giving out sandwiches and also when he rushed back from his cringeworthy trip to the USA because he said he was ‘presenting’ Soccer Aid, where in truth he was stuck in the Old Trafford car park and getting ignored by everyone he tried to speak to 😂
"Everybody make some noise".

Crowd: *Silence* 😂😂
---
So it's "over and out" from Flapz then.

I won'r remind you about you about those CHARITY DONATIONS as you are too late now.

LIAR!

I hope you have a real shit Christmas and New Year Kruger. May Zelda and RatBoy make your life a misery over Christmas.

412448078_7147648668627414_8736907932788067032_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

mousey

That first quote about the son made my toes curl with embarrassment. It’s giving 50+ Facebook mum.

Last edited:
  • Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
He looks SO RELAXED that when he mentions going back home to the "mad house" he does a big sigh. 😂😂

He really hates being at home doesn't he? There'll be a row brewing! Should've just stayed in bed. Grifting cunts.

Check out the sigh. That's karma bitch. 😂

Screenshot_20231214-161354~2.png

• Sick
Reactions: 13