Jake Quickenden #10 Jake & Soph are in the big apple, hasn’t stopped them finding time to read TATTLE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where do I even start with this recap😱🤷🏼‍♀️

Dad of the year Jake has missed his son sooooo much while he’s been away in Panto for weeks, boohoo😩 We know this because that’s all he’s talked about & we’ve been subjected everyday to pictures of them on FaceTime to prove it🥱 Poor Jake, it must be so hard having to “work” to provide for your family🙄 To reinforce to his minions how much he has missed him, he finished Panto on the Sunday & shipped golden child off to Nanny qvc on the Monday so him & Millie Mae could go on a dream break to New York for some content quality time🙄

Influencers of the year Jake & Sophie have gone to New York because Sophie deserved a break for looking after her own kids while Jake fannyed about in Lincoln thinking he was a teenager🤢 For 2 people that have always wanted to go there, they have no clue about any of the exciting, interesting things they could do whilst there🤷🏼‍♀️ They have relied heavily on recommendations from their minions & also the fact that Sophie has probably trawled every influenzas page to see the best places for them to get “cool pics” and content for their vlog🙄 Instead of planning an itinerary themselves, they’ve got up each morning & set off to places that have been mentioned on insta with no idea what it is or why they are going there🤷🏼‍♀️😂 They visited ground zero & instead of quietly paying their respects to the many who sadly lost their lives, these two cunts used it as a photo opportunity😡 Jake even had the cheek to say it was “actually sad”😡 There really is no levels these cunts won’t stoop to and this reinforces the fact that they are vacant, narcissistic, selfish PRICKS🤬

38E0FE62-4CB8-4E30-BCF6-52245E9C3175.jpeg

Lastly but by no means least we take a look back at Fashionista of the year Jake 😂😂😂😂 Spending time with so many young people during his Panto run seems to have warped his already tiny brain and he has regressed back to his teenage years🤣 Either that or he has a complex after all the old/grandad comments he has been receiving and has decided to rejuvenate his look😜 He has taken to wearing loads of tat jewellery😂 Rings, dangly earring, chains around his neck and hanging from every pair of trousers he wears🤢😂😂 Since new year we have been been enthralled to see what delights he is going to grace us with, here are just a few⬇⬇⬇⬇ Please don’t all rush to Google at once to find where you can buy said items for the man in your life, these are exclusives that you will only find on pubescent boys the catwalks in Milan💁🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Where do I even start with this recap😱🤷🏼‍♀️

Dad of the year Jake has missed his son sooooo much while he’s been away in Panto for weeks, boohoo😩 We know this because that’s all he’s talked about & we’ve been subjected everyday to pictures of them on FaceTime to prove it🥱 Poor Jake, it must be so hard having to “work” to provide for your family🙄 To reinforce to his minions how much he has missed him, he finished Panto on the Sunday & shipped golden child off to Nanny qvc on the Monday so him & Millie Mae could go on a dream break to New York for some content quality time🙄

Influencers of the year Jake & Sophie have gone to New York because Sophie deserved a break for looking after her own kids while Jake fannyed about in Lincoln thinking he was a teenager🤢 For 2 people that have always wanted to go there, they have no clue about any of the exciting, interesting things they could do whilst there🤷🏼‍♀️ They have relied heavily on recommendations from their minions & also the fact that Sophie has probably trawled every influenzas page to see the best places for them to get “cool pics” and content for their vlog🙄 Instead of planning an itinerary themselves, they’ve got up each morning & set off to places that have been mentioned on insta with no idea what it is or why they are going there🤷🏼‍♀️😂 They visited ground zero & instead of quietly paying their respects to the many who sadly lost their lives, these two cunts used it as a photo opportunity😡 Jake even had the cheek to say it was “actually sad”😡 There really is no levels these cunts won’t stoop to and this reinforces the fact that they are vacant, narcissistic, selfish PRICKS🤬

Lastly but by no means least we take a look back at Fashionista of the year Jake 😂😂😂😂 Spending time with so many young people during his Panto run seems to have warped his already tiny brain and he has regressed back to his teenage years🤣 Either that or he has a complex after all the old/grandad comments he has been receiving and has decided to rejuvenate his look😜 Since new year we have been been enthralled to see what delights he is going to grace us with, here are just a few⬇⬇⬇⬇ Please don’t all rush to Google at once to find where you can buy said items for the man in your life, these are exclusives that you will only find on pubescent boys the catwalks in Milan💁🏼‍♀️

Amazing re cap. Thank you x

Well done to whoever did the title! I can’t scroll back far enough to find it 🙁 x

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Amazing re cap. Thank you x

Well done to whoever did the title! I can’t scroll back far enough to find it 🙁 x
You just have to arrange the posts at the top to the most liked & find it that way👍🏼 Everyday is a school day on tattle😂 I never knew that until I started making a thread, the first time I went through every post from page 40 onwards🤦🏼‍♀️😂

BEC7BD96-2A81-427F-B9DD-8A8666157489.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
To the person who thinks it’s tit that Su Pollard is encouraging the kid to walk. Someone has to, because that useless bleep son of hers won’t get his fat arse out of bed and teach him anything

Is it a coincidence that the kid has come on in leaps and bounds with Jake doing panto? Oh yes he has

• Haha
Reactions: 41
To the person who thinks it’s tit that Su Pollard is encouraging the kid to walk. Someone has to, because that useless bleep son of hers won’t get his fat arse out of bed and teach him anything

Is it a coincidence that the kid has come on in leaps and bounds with Jake doing panto? Oh yes he has
Just gone on the mums stories and saw Leo actually stood up unaided!!! Never seen him do that before. Never known a parent hold their child’s development back like Jake has. Thank god for footloose as poor Leo will still be slumped in bed for the next 9 months otherwise!!!

Reactions: 18
Moaning he’s cold while wearing unsuitable clothes, no scarf/gloves/hat coat open and a T-shirt.
he’s a fukin parent!!! I pity Leo and Fred they have no hope with him as a dad/stepdad

Reactions: 20
The fact his mom is doing that kind of confirms to me that deep down she thinks he's a bad parent...

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Wow just noticed his follower count has increased by over 1500 in the last hour!! Sophie’s birthday but he’s bought a present for himself. Sad twit. Does he really think people will believe that that many people suddenly decided to follow him especially with the content he’s been putting out there in the last few days 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
A normal person’s IG story:
_ _ _

Jake’s IG story rather than just enjoying his bleeping trip:
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
The fact his mom is doing that kind of confirms to me that deep down she thinks he's a bad parent...
This⬆

It was the same when she said about buying loads of bibs & stuff for when he came to stay because he’s always snotty nosed & mucky looking🤦🏼‍♀️ If that isn’t throwing shade, I don’t know what it😂

Personally I say good on her because Jake wants everyone to dance to his tune🙄 Fs Sophie is Leo’s mother & she still has to send everything to him so he gets to post it😡 He’s a control freak!

• Haha
Can anyone see how many followers he treated himself to today??? I wonder if he was heading to 179k😂 I love how the sad act has to keep buying these…and on holiday too! What a life

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow just noticed his follower count has increased by over 1500 in the last hour!! Sophie’s birthday but he’s bought a present for himself. Sad twit. Does he really think people will believe that that many people suddenly decided to follow him especially with the content he’s been putting out there in the last few days 🤦🏻‍♀️
Jeanie what was his last follower count? 980,686? He’s now on 982,303🙄😂😂😂😂

No bother Jakeidontbuyfollowers🤥
A0754F89-3A91-4485-9769-B50F694C3750.png

@HMC this is the latest figures live🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Jeanie what was his last follower count? 980,686? He’s now on 982,303🙄😂😂😂😂

No bother Jakeidontbuyfollowers🤥View attachment 991092

@HMC this is the latest figures live🙄
Exactly right. Figures last night. I just noticed mid morning that suddenly all these followers (mainly foreign and adult ones) were appearing from nowhere. Refreshed his page and literally hundreds of ‘new’ ones popped up but as you say he’d never buy followers 🤥😂
Jake what did you do for Sophie’s birthday? Oh I made her pay for half the trip so I had some spare cash to increase my follower count 😂

Can anyone see how many followers he treated himself to today??? I wonder if he was heading to 179k😂 I love how the sad act has to keep buying these…and on holiday too! What a life
Well over 1500 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Exactly. Don't feel sorry for him. Don't EVER feel sorry for him because he's done far far worse to others. Nothings off limits, from filming a female colleague on the toilet to belittling his mother and making her cry. He deserves every bit of tit he gets.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Nanny QVC isn’t interacting with Leo that much. Yes he has toys on the floor but he’s still got a phone in he’s face, the TV is still on, she’s talking to him like he’s a teenager! When he stood up she should have gone to him and held her arms out. Maybe she’s forgotten how to act with babies. Perhaps they need a story about it on Emmerdale! 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Did anyone follow Jake's thread during the first lockdown- pre-Leo- when it was more of a rave thread?

He used to take the mick out of influencers advertising any old tit. Now he is actively trying to become one but is still trying to joke about it. It's so embarrassing, especially the weekly mass buying of bots in his quest to reach the coveted one million followers. NB: He will get loads of balloons (and possibly a cake!) to celebrate this fake milestone but will still maintain that he's still "taking the piss." 🙄

I wonder if he and Sophie will actually make it down the aisle? I bet he'll be begging for a reality show to follow their "wedding journey" 🥱

Reactions: 24
Did anyone follow Jake's thread during the first lockdown- pre-Leo- when it was more of a rave thread?

He used to take the mick out of influencers advertising any old tit. Now he is actively trying to become one but is still trying to joke about it. It's so embarrassing, especially the weekly mass buying of bots in his quest to reach the coveted one million followers. NB: He will get loads of balloons (and possibly a cake!) to celebrate this fake milestone but will still maintain that he's still "taking the piss." 🙄

I wonder if he and Sophie will actually make it down the aisle? I bet he'll be begging for a reality show to follow their "wedding journey" 🥱
He’s totally become the person that he continually slagged off. In fact he’s even worse. I remember him saying when (not if) he gets to 1 million, he was going to get a horse in his kitchen with loads of decorations and stuff 🤦🏻‍♀️ and on one of his q&as he said he would love a reality show in the lead up to the wedding and even tagged his management in it 🙄

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
He’s totally become the person that he continually slagged off. In fact he’s even worse. I remember him saying when (not if) he gets to 1 million, he was going to get a horse in his kitchen with loads of decorations and stuff 🤦🏻‍♀️ and on one of his q&as he said he would love a reality show in the lead up to the wedding and even tagged his management in it 🙄
He totally has! I missed the wedding show plea, God he's such a beg!!! He used to be quite funny!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.