Jake Quickenden #9 Dancing topless with young girlsšŸ•ŗšŸ» ā€œOh no he didnā€™t!ā€šŸ˜³ ā€œOh yes he did!ā€šŸ¤¢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So bit random and not been on this thread before because I had no clue who he was! But he was on my flight to New York the other day ( definitely economy because I could never afford first ) and it was only when I asked the air hostess why they had all extra food and stuff on his table that they said who he was. He kept laying on the floor in economy and one of the air hostess ladies told him to get up ! He also kept moving seats and everyone was rolling their eyes at him because he couldnā€™t sit still! He never even sat with his girlfriend and they barely spoke all flight from what I could see. I was sat 2 rows behind them with my mum and sister and literally nobody made anything of him. If it wasnā€™t for him having extra stuff on his table and it looking obvious he seemed to be getting a bit of special treatment then nobody would even notice him because he was no different to the rest of us sat in there. I think he was annoying the air hostesses by always asking for stuff too. He was very desperate for attention but literally nobody made anything of him . And the flight was half empty so they definitely could have sat up front but obviously couldnā€™t afford to lol. He was playing stuff loud on his phone during the safety demonstration and just acting generally quite entitled and annoying
This is golden! Thanks for posting. Acting like an arse, just like we all expect.

Reactions: 19
I came here after watching the New York stories and this doesnā€™t disappoint. WHAT THE ACTUAL CRINGING HELL IS GOING ON. Is he actually for real, if you want to tell us youā€™re gay Jake just say and take the stupid clothes and jewellery off.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So bit random and not been on this thread before because I had no clue who he was! But he was on my flight to New York the other day ( definitely economy because I could never afford first ) and it was only when I asked the air hostess why they had all extra food and stuff on his table that they said who he was. He kept laying on the floor in economy and one of the air hostess ladies told him to get up ! He also kept moving seats and everyone was rolling their eyes at him because he couldnā€™t sit still! He never even sat with his girlfriend and they barely spoke all flight from what I could see. I was sat 2 rows behind them with my mum and sister and literally nobody made anything of him. If it wasnā€™t for him having extra stuff on his table and it looking obvious he seemed to be getting a bit of special treatment then nobody would even notice him because he was no different to the rest of us sat in there. I think he was annoying the air hostesses by always asking for stuff too. He was very desperate for attention but literally nobody made anything of him . And the flight was half empty so they definitely could have sat up front but obviously couldnā€™t afford to lol. He was playing stuff loud on his phone during the safety demonstration and just acting generally quite entitled and annoying
This isnā€™t surprising. Iā€™m sorry you had to deal with this attention seeking arsewipe

• Haha
Now heā€™s even using her birthday as an excuse to up his engagement rate on Insta šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Her birthday and their last day today so Iā€™m expecting him to do some big gesture for the gram šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
All about him. He knows heā€™s not easy, bet he needs her blah. How about just telling her how wonderful she is, how much you and the boys love her and how sheā€™s a great mother or something instead of making it all about you. Really nice that you decided to take her on holiday away from the kids on her birthday though. Maybe sheā€™d have liked to have spent it with Leo and Fred her other two children?

• Heart
Can someone post the birthday insta post please? Iā€™m blocked šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Brace yourselves for all the tit, when they get home šŸ˜†.

Reactions: 7
I use this
Jesus, what an absolute knobber...it's all about him ..šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜ šŸ˜ šŸ˜ šŸ˜ šŸ˜ 

This isnā€™t surprising. Iā€™m sorry you had to deal with this attention seeking arsewipe
I'm sorry, but I would have Knocked the annoying bleep out. Totally worth being arrested. He's got a bleeping screw loose...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He is such a conceited prickā€¦ even dopeyā€™s birthday wish is made all about him and as everyone always says on here he definitely reads tattle because how many times recently has someone mentioned about he must be hard to live with or be aroundā€¦ still no mention of poor lil frieddieā€¦ I may have to actually unfollow him when he goes off to footloose and canā€™t bare to hear him whine on about missing them all etc etc šŸ˜©šŸ˜¤ heā€™s such a nob jockey

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Now heā€™s even using her birthday as an excuse to up his engagement rate on Insta šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Her birthday and their last day today so Iā€™m expecting him to do some big gesture for the gram šŸ˜‚
Anyone else find it odd that he never mentioned this NY trip was for her birthday? In fact he framed it like he was taking her for a break (because she works soooo hard ) also him being a diva doesnt At all shock me I told yā€™all bout those guys who did some work on his house who were Told not to ask for drinks and couldnā€™t use the loo then also had to repeatedly chase after their money because turkey teeth was expecting it all for free in return for a shout out on his insta with barely 800k followers (yes thatā€™s a lot but not really for an ā€œinfluencerā€

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Anyone else find it odd that he never mentioned this NY trip was for her birthday? In fact he framed it like he was taking her for a break (because she works soooo hard ) also him being a diva doesnt At all shock me I told yā€™all bout those guys who did some work on his house who were Told not to ask for drinks and couldnā€™t use the loo then also had to repeatedly chase after their money because turkey teeth was expecting it all for free in return for a shout out on his insta with barley 800k followers (yes thatā€™s a lot but not really for an ā€œinfluencerā€
Donā€™t find it odd because if he had mentioned her birthday earlier, it would have taken some of the attention off of him. What I do find odd is the fact they paid half each for the trip. If he canā€™t treat her for her birthday what a prick. Moneyā€™s probably tight as he not done any ads for a few days and he obviously splashed out on his new designer gear and tasteful jewellery šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Wow nanny stories saying Jake told her not to record or post Leo walking but sheā€™ll do it anyway as she donā€™t care lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Absolutely despise Jake and Sophie as much as the next person on this thread but canā€™t help thinking how awful his mum is being by getting Leo to walk when they arenā€™t there. Sheā€™s actually revelling in it. I know not all parents witness their childā€™s first steps but she is actually trying to make sure that they donā€™t.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Absolutely despise Jake and Sophie as much as the next person on this thread but canā€™t help thinking how awful his mum is being by getting Leo to walk when they arenā€™t there. Sheā€™s actually revelling in it. I know not all parents witness their childā€™s first steps but she is actually trying to make sure that they donā€™t.
Maybe this is her revenge for him taking the piss out of her constantly šŸ˜‚
Jokes aside, yes it is a bit mean.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.