Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lico

Chatty Member
Are we all off googling hollyoaks gossip? I was, but can't find anything about him joining.

Reactions: 12

ChloBo_81

VIP Member
So she’s decorating and having to look after Spud at the same time, whilst he fucks off to the gym again. Goes away tomorrow for the week but the self proclaimed family man is again choosing to spend time on himself than with his son 🙄 What a fucking idiot she is putting up with it 🤦🏻‍♀️ He’s just earnt 40k and he can’t even spend a couple of hundred quid on a decorator.
£40k? How do we know he's earned that amount? ❤

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Another load of jibberish on her first post. An 'A Level English Language' education...? - she probably left school with no qualifications whatsoever. Thick as pig shit. 🤡

Those wardrobe doors do not close. Cheap and nasty and obviously haven't been measured correctly. Like everything they do, it turns to shit.

404269992_1025519825358417_9152982205702612870_n.jpg
403901443_795680405657570_4046706290632499366_n.jpg
404620080_1326237218258714_2398465875087795423_n.jpg
403506171_193589317134719_2837903278616024135_n.jpg
404014363_636195661810108_4211194095404592359_n.jpg

• Sick

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Wiki Ref: 19/11/23

• Sick

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Fucking parasite - be grateful? Yeah, you're in Narnia alright. So far stuck in that closet he's a step away.

Doesn't he know the difference between England and Wales? Fucking thick cunt. Pity he didn't choke on his freebie breakfast. He only eats that when it's free. 🤬

Hopefully he'll have a mass unfollowing over things like this. Smug, self-entitled prick.

404293802_828780105923850_3361379121338161129_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
He did that reel nearly a hour ago and under 40 likes... thats tragic!

No way that table sold she just wants us to think it has

My days more exciting then hers I've worked now I'm to Bath and worm the dog... the dog I have because I live dogs and didn't get for likes on insta
When my kids were little there's no chance I would have had time to read in the morning.

Also stop feeding your kid crap and you'll be amazed at the difference in behaviour
Has he deleted whatever the reel was as I can’t see it on there?

Joon

VIP Member
I’m still reading & trying to catch up, looks as tho so much has happened😳 and I’m guessing none of it good😂 So far I see he’s been baby dino at Butlins🤣 Missed a holiday with his family to lie about doing feck all before absolutely loving himself while he’s meant to be promoting America🤢 Which I see she also done🤦🏼‍♀️ How are they getting these “massive” gigs? Wtf was that video of him running about dressed as a mosquito😭 He’s really coming up in the world🙌🏼😂 What in gods name has she done to her face😱😱😱😱View attachment 2600941
Glad to see you’re still here Jeanie❤
---

All good this end, thank you crazy❤ Just been loving life being a gran and not having these cunts impact it😂 Wiki is looking fab, you’ve done a far better job than I could have👏🏼
---

Hi Kate, I’m doing well😊 Hope you’re well my lovely❤ Hope you’re still popping in with your insightful observations, loved them😂
---

Awww thank you Barbie❤ Don’t know if I’ll last long😂
---

It’s so lovely to see so many of the original fakeys still here Mya❤ Loving seeing all the names liking & commenting on my post🥰 Still flying the flag and calling these cunts out🙌🏼 You’re all defo better people than me because I think I’d have hunted him down by now😂
🐔Ahhhhhhhhh Welcome home so lovely to see your name again ❤

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
What has she said. I haven't been on here for while
The Wiki is nearly up-to-date for a catch up.

• Heart

gagzi

VIP Member
Hello my fellow fakeys, long time no see☹ Hope you’re all well❤

I stepped away from these cunts because he’s the only person in the world that actually makes me burn with hatred🤦🏼‍♀️ I blocked him & her but even just seeing on here what they were doing was still sending me over the edge😂

Anyway, they came back on my radar this morning as I was scrolling on Pinterest and saw her name far down on my search list and decided to have a look to see what she’s been up to. Has she/they moved in with her Dad or moved to Norfolk? The reason I ask is as she pins everything that her ditzy brain daydreams about on there something piqued my interest. In amongst the shite motivational quotes, boke inducing recipes🤮& fashion/outfit ideas (think beige or oversized😉) there are home/travel pins which hint at what they’re doing or hoping to do. Since I was last here for the pampas showbiz wedding of the century I am surmising they’ve had their lounge, garden & both boys rooms done? A possible loft conversion, new kitchen with island, home office installed & the garden landscaped🤔 or maybe none of the above & she’s just living in cloud cuckoo land😂 Anyway I have digressed🤦🏼‍♀️ The most recent pins are country living, decor ideas. She has 2 folders, 1 named Norfolk & the other Dad’s house so my nose got the better of me & I wanted to know if they had moved in with her dad or maybe something had happened to her dad & they had his house☹ I am probably on the wrong path and Kendall Jenner/Hailey Baldwin wannabe flappy just fancies herself as an interior designer now🙄 Although the decor looks more to her bland taste than what her father would want🤔

Hope you my fakey friends can shed some light because I know you all know them better than they know themselves🤣🤣 Love to you all❤
OMG Jac, how the bloody al are you? Mentioned you a few times on here. Nice to see you back 🥰xx

• Heart