Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
He looks evil in that second photo. I wonder if he's headbutted her today?

403732012_361707246385450_9065874459244882150_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Cleopops

Chatty Member
He's in a hotel and Polly is driving?they are DEFINITELY in that hotel together.
Flapz, why dont you get them to video call you?if I was her I would be paying a surprise visit to that hotel to see exactly what old stinky Jake was up to

• Haha

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member
I can’t believe there are such sad people about that they’re asking her on her latest reel where she got her kettle, plant, Leo’s bed and hoover from? Have they not heard of Google 🙄 oh well will give Flappy the excuse to share her hoover ad again and do aff links for the others 🙄
I don’t believe a word that comes out of Mrs Fakey’s mouth. No one asked her any such thing.
---
and he doesn’t even make it on Lorraine’s grid either, like a certain another person did when he was on there talking about the jungle last week 😉😂
No one regards the TV appearance thief. Although Lorraine is a dumb bint, even she can see the desperation oozing out of his every pore!

VC10

VIP Member
Next move will be another baby for freebies and mag deals and more likes I mean let’s face it everybody gets shit loads of likes on pictures of newborns .

Worst thing for her to do is get pregnant again she looks a fucking mess drained and depressed . He never helps he’s a horrible lazy cunt 😬
Feckless, the pair of them.....

Joon

VIP Member
🐔 Don't know the company so why would I.. Boil your flannel then, personally I use Hu

• Heart

Turtledove58

VIP Member
Ooooh. It was a dumb time of year to list. Maybe now Jake has git the big time in his fighting career she doesn’t need to bail him out😂
can’t remember who gave the post code, I need to check this out properly! As for beggar twats, I’d love to see where they are in 10 years time! No salary, no savings, no wages, no pension

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Seriously, NOBODY wants a running commentary from this utter syrup-wearing prick?

It's NELLA ROSE you complete shithead. Of course he's going to be sucking up to Josie because the deluded cretin this he's going to be lead-presenting This Morning. Utter twat.

Fuck off. 🖕

403197486_1718960238623345_1963675768747106706_n.jpg

• Sick

Redtea2

VIP Member
I’m actually baffled that polly follows him around for these appearances? How much money does he make from them? The loose women panel earn £3000 for an hour and although they are all pretty annoying they are obviously a higher profile than fakey. Bet he and Polly split a tenner between them for it by the time they’ve finished paying for petrol. They definitely don’t get money to stop in a hotel no chance 😂

Also he’s got some fabulous engagement on his actimel AD. ETA he might be right I’m not sure but is turmeric pronounced like he says it- chewmaric? 😂
Polly just isn’t a publicist she’s so unprofessional and I think
It’s the fact he has to come on his social media and tell everybody 🙄 Doesn’t just say catch me on Lorraine, has to say he’s ‘presenting’. It really is pathetic. Imagine being smug that the only TV ‘work’ you can get is 5 mins at 9am talking about a program you did nearly 10 years ago. He shouldn’t be smug, he should be embarrassed. As for having his publicist there for every minor thing he does, that’s just tragic. Let’s see what spin she puts on it today 🙄😂
Polly clearly has a friend who works for Lorraine because it’s the only thing he can get on 🤣🤣
---
He’s definitely got a type 😉 The lips, the jaw, the brows 🤢 She’s as pathetic as him making sure she’s got ‘Television Centre’ in the background of her shot 🙄
---
They’ve just been to Lorraine and she’s there. I thought he was doing the ‘presenting’ today 😂 Spoke about what’s on her show and like last week when he was on, no mention of him anywhere 😂 One of the contestants has just quit the jungle so he’ll no doubt be bringing up again how he’d never have done that 🙄 Wonder what attention seeking outfit he’ll be wearing today 🤢
Exactly not very professional is it a publicist getting excited over a tv studio 🤣

• Haha