Jake Quickenden #88 Paul's the WINNER with his fight purse donation. RatBoy's hated by all of the nation!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you guyyys for your votes for my thread title suggestion! 😘

The previous thread went quicker than the actual fixed fight! After all of the suspense and the Fakeys being more excited than on Christmas morning at the thought of him finally having his syrup knocked off, we were let down massively. 💯 The 'fight' if you could call it that, lasted 1 minute and 16 seconds with Paul falling to the floor. Fakey was continuously booed throughout to a point where Paul pleaded with the crowd to stop it in his speech afterwards.

Fakey went into Paul like a pissed-up crackhead in a Saturday night pub brawl. The whole night was a cringeworthy display of Fakey's ego thinking he was Scunthorpe's version of Mike Tyson. Prick. 🤡

Flapz was acting like a greasy Poundland Paris Fury, Polly Parrot was giving off Fatal Attraction vibes and none of Fakey's 'friends' were seen at all.

On Monday, Fakey was videoed slurring his words again and even got into the car with Spud and drove him to Smyth's to buy the human dustbin a Hungry Hippo game for £8.99. Pity the Police weren't around to arrest the drunken prick and throw the book at him and I'm not talking about his Gratitude Journal. 🤬

Carry on Fakeys!

A full recap can be found in the Wiki.

Previous thread:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Just missed this at the end of the last thread @Barbie2020

Context was, he was talking about the fight and how he'd been beaten by "some lad off the xfactor", made a comment about how long he lasted, being mortified and then someone heckled "think of the money".

Paul then laughed and went "that's the best of it. I didn't get any money. The lad I fought got 40k but I donated my money to charity. He bloody kept his..."

So yeah I certainly took it as a bit of a dig. I think when it's something like this (non fighters fighting), then it's generally assumed it's for charity. The way Paul spoke I think it sounded like he was under that impression too. Especially as it sounded like he was doing it as a one and done kind of thing. I didn't get the impression he was going to make a habit of it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
News Update:

A huge thank you from all of the Fakeys to @SwishSwing for letting us know that Fakey received £40,000 for the 'fight'. 👍 Let's hope he paid DoorMatt back for his crappy boy racer Golf and the rest paid towards his massive credit card debts.

Prick. 🖕

Screenshot_20231108-225209~2.png

• Heart
Reactions: 33
He’s obviously going to continue to post himself sparring daily so we might as well pray that he does get in the ring again but this time with someone equal who will crush his ENORMOUS ego along with his ENORMOUS beak, lugs and turkey teef.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I’ve realised why he’s probably done no interviews regarding his historic win on Saturday. He knows that Paul donating his entire wage to Charity would come up and after saying on TV he was donating ‘some’, he’s not going to want to admit he’s actually donating duck all.
Imagine using the deaths of your dad and brother for years to get TV/Media interviews and as much attention as possible, but when you’ve got the chance to do something for the charity relevant to their passings, you do nothing 🤦🏻‍♀️ They must be so proud if they are looking down on him.
Also has he mentioned doing the marathon next year yet? He definitely said he would do it because his time was so tit this year. I suppose it depends if he needs the attention at the time or not - prick.
@CrazyBaldhead thanks again for a brilliant recap and congrats on yet another thread title win ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
It’s so annoying because on a load of tik tok videos I’ve seen, everybody is under the impression that Jake has given all his money to charity because his dad and brother died. Obviously he’s not gonna correct anyone! He might not have no where near as much money as Paul but surely he could give some to charity, especially when he said so on tv. I hope it’s given him some bad karma 🤞🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It’s so annoying because on a load of tik tok videos I’ve seen, everybody is under the impression that Jake has given all his money to charity because his dad and brother died. Obviously he’s not gonna correct anyone! He might not have no where near as much money as Paul but surely he could give some to charity, especially when he said so on tv. I hope it’s given him some bad karma 🤞🏼
I’ve actually commented on a couple of posts I’ve seen, correcting people and telling them he’s given FA to charity 😂. Like you I hope karma bites him in the arse 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’ve realised why he’s probably done no interviews regarding his historic win on Saturday. He knows that Paul donating his entire wage to Charity would come up and after saying on TV he was donating ‘some’, he’s not going to want to admit he’s actually donating duck all.
Imagine using the deaths of your dad and brother for years to get TV/Media interviews and as much attention as possible, but when you’ve got the chance to do something for the charity relevant to their passings, you do nothing 🤦🏻‍♀️ They must be so proud if they are looking down on him.
Also has he mentioned doing the marathon next year yet? He definitely said he would do it because his time was so tit this year. I suppose it depends if he needs the attention at the time or not - prick.
@CrazyBaldhead thanks again for a brilliant recap and congrats on yet another thread title win ❤
🐔Absolutely Spot On 👌 💛.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Bit disappointed to see Jake go train with Steve at P4P. Steve's a great guy and works hard, and loves boxing. Been to his gym before and met him a few times. Also calling jake a 'pro fighter' 🤦‍♂️

What's interesting though is Jake chose a purely boxing gym when Southampton has a few great MMA gyms with strong reputations and different classes. These gyms are also closer to the Mayflower where Jake is appearing. Jake also did a private session by looks of it instead of just joining a class.

A-list star Tom Hardy does jiu jitsu and just turns up to regular classes at local gyms when he is travelling to different areas.

Can jake not hack going against others when camera isn't on him?

Assume he is desperately going to try and go down the celebrity boxing route.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Seeing parrot has not done her usual post with her favourite and only client🤣He definitely wants to keep this win out of the media.I know prick has done 6 posts but his weird arse followers are to thick to even ask if he donated any of his winnings.Zelda still not addressed her selling up and boy she’s rambling for even longer than usual now hinch is following her🤣🤣Bet those two are in debt as other than Butlins what has he done all year.The full Monty can’t pay that much as a lot of people in the production.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Bit disappointed to see Jake go train with Steve at P4P. Steve's a great guy and works hard, and loves boxing. Been to his gym before and met him a few times. Also calling jake a 'pro fighter' 🤦‍♂️

What's interesting though is Jake chose a purely boxing gym when Southampton has a few great MMA gyms with strong reputations and different classes. These gyms are also closer to the Mayflower where Jake is appearing. Jake also did a private session by looks of it instead of just joining a class.

A-list star Tom Hardy does jiu jitsu and just turns up to regular classes at local gyms when he is travelling to different areas.

Can jake not hack going against others when camera isn't on him?

Assume he is desperately going to try and go down the celebrity boxing route.
He did a story the other day tagging misfits boxing and said about joining the roster (or roaster as that head spelt it). He’ll basically do anything to try and get in the limelight and if it he keeps him away from his ‘beloved’ family, even better for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I fell off the threads, missed the last one completely. 😁

40k is a lot of money but for some reason, I thought there was a lot more money involved 😁.
And of course he won't give tuppence to charity. As we know they are on the bones of their arses. That's the reason he did the fight.

Reactions: 24
Flapz skin treatment wtaf…. Thought the last one was supposed to have made her skin better. The moon face laser treatment that made her look like Mrs Krueger 🤣
how these companies pay her to advertise their skin creams beats me.
Let’s face it she has acne scars and her skin is never going to be perfect… sooner she realises the better. Also no one wants to buy an overpriced Mercedes - she really is a loser.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What's this misfit boxing all about? Is their money to be made. I just don't understand it, he's 35, surely he's past his prime. Is he that deluded that because he beat a 41 year old, he thinks he's the next best thing. As for lying on TV about donating money, and also oktagon lying about him donating some, oktagon and sarcoma are both bleeping mug's. We knew sarcoma were already absolute dicks from the emails we received back from them, oktagon loiks dodgy as duck, glad they lost 60k for just over a minute of fighting. 40k is a lot of money for the too slow slowendons, it's not a life changing amount of money tho by any means. He's skint and doesn't wanna do panto so has convinced himaelf that he is a pro. Im thinking boxing route as you see boxers fighting at an older age rather than MMA. How old is the legend Tyson fury? Even look at Aaron Chalmers, he is mid 30s and got a friendly with the goat. Jake's switched because of this.
---
What's this misfit boxing all about? Is their money to be made. I just don't understand it, he's 35, surely he's past his prime. Is he that deluded that because he beat a 41 year old, he thinks he's the next best thing. As for lying on TV about donating money, and also oktagon lying about him donating some, oktagon and sarcoma are both bleeping mug's. We knew sarcoma were already absolute dicks from the emails we received back from them, oktagon loiks dodgy as duck, glad they lost 60k for just over a minute of fighting. 40k is a lot of money for the too slow slowendons, it's not a life changing amount of money tho by any means. He's skint and doesn't wanna do panto so has convinced himaelf that he is a pro. Im thinking boxing route as you see boxers fighting at an older age rather than MMA. How old is the legend Tyson fury? Even look at Aaron Chalmers, he is mid 30s and got a friendly with the goat. Jake's switched because of this.
---

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So he got 40k because he won whereas Paul got 20k as runner up. Were those amounts just for the outcome of the fight or was that their pay for the whole 10 months of training and Fakey just got more because he ‘won’? Paul said he earnt no money at all so I’m assuming his 20k was his wage for the whole ‘Stage to the Cage’. If so, 40k for 10 months ‘work’ when he classes himself as an ‘entertainer/presenter/actor’ in the ‘showbiz’ industry is pretty tit. I would be surprised if the event itself brought in enough money to pay out 60k to 2 people just for fight night and also then pay them on top for the months of training?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I fell off the threads, missed the last one completely. 😁

40k is a lot of money but for some reason, I thought there was a lot more money involved 😁.
And of course he won't give tuppence to charity. As we know they are on the bones of their arses. That's the reason he did the fight.
You can catch up in the Wiki. I've covered up to the fight and finishing it off at some point today. X
---
---
---
I looked at that Misfits Boxing the other day and most of the fighters were really young. Tyson Fury is 35 but he's already had plenty of years behind him. He's also honest about his alcohol/drugs, lives for his family and is very charitable.

If Fakey did get £40k, I hope he paid DoorMatt back immediately. TBH that amount wouldn't have been a life-changing amount at all because of the debt they must be in. It probably vanished without a trace paying credit card bills.

Just like everything he does, it's a 'passing fancy' - just like that campervan idea the other month. He probably thought about becoming the male version of Susan Calman in her campervan. Everything he does he gives it the kiss of death. He's a talentless waster living on borrowed time now. He's a washed-up, deluded wannabe - just like Squidward, his beard.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Has anyone contacted sarcoma to congratulate them about the massive donation fakey has made to them??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Why would you come online looking like that ⬇ Oh excitement she’s going to try and find time and film today and do us all a favour by sharing a reel full of aff links later 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.