Jake Quickenden #8 Using his son as a prop, because his career is a flop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll send him my Christmas ick “when head wannabe z listers buy themselves followers for Christmas”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Absolutely despicable behaviour by a parent to set up their child to receive negative comments with the aim being to generate publicity for oneself and ‘work’ opportunities!!
What will he not do for self promotion??
WORK!! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m sorry, we all love our kids but the way he constantly bangs on about Leo is overly obsessive and weird. Does he not miss his fiance? Sophie is like an afterthought to him. Also sick of him recycling the same photos - how many pictures from that tit photoshoot has he posted now?!

Reactions: 23
Funny most of these don’t even follow him (you can see where it says message request )
And not once has he posted a message off minion where he’s been decent enough to reply back to them!! He’s happy use them to show everyone how amazing he is thou eh..

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I’ll send him my Christmas ick “when head wannabe z listers buy themselves followers for Christmas”
Mine would be, when someone claims they're too busy/tired/whatever to make it christmassy for their kids, but can spend hours on stories doing icks, prancing around with wigs on and making tik toks with the young ones they work with. Absolute bellend.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Many apologies to you Jake..but your teeth still look tit....
Oh duck does that mean I have to apologise as well? Sorry Jake your not a patronising bleep just a regular one
View attachment 939897
How has he gone from 18, 15, 22 a day to nearly 6 thousand overnight😳🤷🏼‍♀️ I wouldn’t be surprised if he saw he was losing followers after his sex offenders post the other night so he splashed out as a Christmas gift to himself😂 How about you splash out on some Christmas decorations to make the place Christmassy for your family, rather than stroking your own ego🙄 Absolute w⚓
Are you saying a lot of his followers are sex offenders?? 😂😂😂

Honest to duck he's slagging off James Blunt now one of the most successful and rich singers out! I wouldn't like to get on the wrong side of James on twitter cos he is as sharp as duck !

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh duck does that mean I have to apologise as well? Sorry Jake your not a patronising bleep just a regular one

Honest to duck he's slagging off James Blunt now one of the most successful and rich singers out! I wouldn't like to get on the wrong side of James on twitter cos he is as sharp as duck !
No comment🤐😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

You notice when he slags them off he doesn’t @ them in but when he’s trying for someone’s attention ie Adele, James Bay he @s them in 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 11
New thread suggestion…

Jake Quick’ buys followers and it gives me the ick

(tried my best can anyone help make it better)

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Haha yeah James is very quick witted and biting on Twitter!! Jake needs to wind his neck in and remember he is an X factor reject who is still clinging onto his 15 minutes of “fame”

• Heart
Reactions: 14

I follow James Blunt. He's so self deprecating (sp)?. I love his funny tweets. Jake needs to take a leaf out of his book.
What's he said about James by the way?

Reactions: 8
I follow James Blunt. He's so self deprecating (sp)?. I love his funny tweets. Jake needs to take a leaf out of his book.
What's he said about James by the way?
One of his icks was taking the mick out of james blunt singing Goodbye my lover.

Reactions: 7
I really can’t believe he’s uprooting his whole family and making them travel to HIM for Xmas all because he’s gotta prance around on a stage for a couple of
hours the next day.

They are all running to him because they feel like they have to. No doubt due to to fact that he’s financially supporting Sophie and probably his mother.
They’ll have to all treck up there and back with all their presents and belongings. Uproot the boys and have them all sleep rough and not in the comfort of their own beds all because of bleep face!! 5 people inconvenienced for 1 selfish prick who loves his family that much he doesn’t think they are worth a few hour drive.I’ve said it before I know people who make similar journeys every day for REAL work .

This really does show the lengths of his selfishness.
If Sophie had a brain she’d stick to her guns and tell him to get fucked. I mean what about her family ? Is it just me cuz I hate the bastard or does anyone agree?!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Thread suggestion

Buying followers by the tonne
Trying to reach one million

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I really can’t believe he’s uprooting his whole family and making them travel to HIM for Xmas all because he’s gotta prance around on a stage for a couple of
hours the next day.

They are all running to him because they feel like they have to. No doubt due to to fact that he’s financially supporting Sophie and probably his mother.
They’ll have to all treck up there and back with all their presents and belongings. Uproot the boys and have them all sleep rough and not in the comfort of their own beds all because of bleep face!! 5 people inconvenienced for 1 selfish prick who loves his family that much he doesn’t think they are worth a few hour drive.I’ve said it before I know people who make similar journeys every day for REAL work .

This really does show the lengths of his selfishness.
If Sophie had a brain she’d stick to her guns and tell him to get fucked. I mean what about her family ? Is it just me cuz I hate the bastard or does anyone agree?!
Absolutely spot on. It's unfathomable. He had a choice -

1. Drive home late on Christmas Eve. Kids and Sophie are in their own home, tree and decorations up, freezer full of food, familiar surroundings, minimum upheaval. Nice family day then when kids go to bed he drives back to Lincoln.

2. Make Sophie do a three hour drive with two kids in crappy winter weather to an air bnb with minimal decorations, unfamiliar surroundings, probably on camp beds, miles away from Sophie and Fred's families. Make Sophie then do another three hour drive home with kids less than 24 hours later.

He's an absolute rotter. The time he's spent pricking about with wigs and icks he could have bought and put up Christmas decorations to make the air bnb look Christmassy. Bet he'll be sat there like an exhausted little emperor on Christmas Day demanding to be waited on hand and foot by his mother who no doubt will have prepared and brought all the food. She'll probably do all the clearing up too. We'll be treated to videos of a topless Jake taking the piss out of his mum and swatting Freddie away if he dares to interact with the golden child. Poor Fred will be sidelined because it's Leo's first Christmas.

I despise him, he's uprooting the kids to a soulless air bnb for Christmas because everyone has to dance to his tune.
You're not alone, I hate him too.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
My fellow tattle witches/sad cases/lowlifes/trolls, take your pick🤣

I have some wonderful news😁 I am going to be a Gran for the first time🥺💗💙 I am absolutely buzzing & feeling totally blessed🙏🏼

To keep on topic @Rob2401 and @bluecups, I am in total agreement👍🏼 I refuse to call him what I think on this post tho because I don’t want to swear when I’m sharing such happy news🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.