Jake Quickenden #8 Using his son as a prop, because his career is a flop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My fellow tattle witches/sad cases/lowlifes/trolls, take your pick๐Ÿคฃ

I have some wonderful news๐Ÿ˜ I am going to be a Gran for the first time๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’™ I am absolutely buzzing & feeling totally blessed๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

To keep on topic @Rob2401 and @bluecups, I am in total agreement๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ I refuse to call him what I think on this post tho because I donโ€™t want to swear when Iโ€™m sharing such happy news๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
What a fabulous Christmas present! โ™ฅ Congratulations to you and your family! xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
According to nanny qvc he should have his own show as he is very funny. No he isnt, at all

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

I have some wonderful news๐Ÿ˜ I am going to be a Gran for the first time๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’™ I am absolutely buzzing & feeling totally blessed๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

To keep on topic @Rob2401 and @bluecups, I am in total agreement๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ I refuse to call him what I think on this post tho because I donโ€™t want to swear when Iโ€™m sharing such happy news๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Congratulations to you all! Excellent Christmas present for you โค

• Heart
Reactions: 9
According to nanny qvc he should have his own show as he is very funny. No he isnt, at all
Poor love is as deluded as Jakey boy ! I bet he got her to say so. He controls the lot of them.

Nice little update ๐Ÿ˜† safe to say we wonโ€™t be getting another rose an baaaaaarbra poll ๐Ÿ˜†
He will still carry on regardless. He thinks he is the best comedian out there. His characters are puke inducing !

• Haha
Reactions: 12

congratulations xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Congratulations! ๐ŸŽŠ What fantastic, happy news for you! Grandchildren are indeed a blessing โค

To stay on topic......Jake is a Cupid Stunt!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thank you so muchโคโค @bluecups @Anagst @Rob2401 @something less identifiab

My daughter doesnโ€™t know it but she has just saved me from being a jealous, insecure sad case who lives a depressing life, slating influencers๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿคฃ

CD41AD21-3A8A-4E5C-9752-A9DF25FA0EFA.jpeg

I donโ€™t know whoโ€™s stories sheโ€™s watching๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿค”
Just to add, I did think positively of Sophie yesterday when I saw how much fun Fred was having with her๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ But one day out does not make her mother of the year๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh duck does that mean I have to apologise as well? Sorry Jake your not a patronising bleep just a regular one

Are you saying a lot of his followers are sex offenders?? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Honest to duck he's slagging off James Blunt now one of the most successful and rich singers out! I wouldn't like to get on the wrong side of James on twitter cos he is as sharp as duck !
James Blunt is an ex military man who works hard to provide for his family. He has 3 children (including a newborn to my knowledge) and his wife is also very beautiful. He can sing live and play a variety of musical instruments as well as write beautiful music (has anybody heard his song Monsters?) My dad died just after that was released and I cried on the bus to work whilst listening to it - especially when I found out who and what it was about.

Jake wishes he had an ounce of the talent James Blunt has.

Also, if you're going to take the piss out of his song "Goodbye my lover" the words are "Should I be feeling guilty" not "Should I be feeling nervous". Not to mention you sang it completely out of tune.

twit.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
โ€œ mum do me a favor Will you ??? Please go on your stories and tell everybody Iโ€™m so funny and then tell everyone I need my own show โ€ฆ. Please mum please โ€œ ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆCRINGE

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.